Chrome's 'Just Mess'in Around' CFL + Bag Seed Grow

Good Morning.. gotta go get some coffee.. lol

got in a little early, and , well servers run pretty much without needing much help from me..

backups are done,, so why not take a look before the users come in.. (that's when things break.. lol)

my favorite sayings are.. " it must be a I-D ten T problem" or its a PEBCAK issue (problem exists between chair and keyboard)

I want to get the PC diagnostic dice from thinkgeek

:sorry: got a little off topic there.. hehe
a few little more time would be good, I think..

Good Morning.. gotta go get some coffee.. lol

got in a little early, and , well servers run pretty much without needing much help from me..

backups are done,, so why not take a look before the users come in.. (that's when things break.. lol)

my favorite sayings are.. " it must be a I-D ten T problem" or its a PEBCAK issue (problem exists between chair and keyboard)

I want to get the PC diagnostic dice from thinkgeek

:sorry: got a little off topic there.. hehe
a few little more time would be good, I think..

Sounds like the perfect morning. I love when I get in and everything is as should be. Servers are humming away, trouble free. Ticket que is clear, there is no line forming at my door. No projects waiting their completion. Ah, the perfect IT morning. Hit the webs, actually enjoy your cup of coffee.

Though to be honest my current gig is kind of nice in the regards that every day is like that. I do nothing at all and it gets boring some times. Every thing here is brand new and runs perfect. Most days I pray for something to go wrong.

Sounds like the perfect morning. I love when I get in and everything is as should be. Servers are humming away, trouble free. Ticket que is clear, there is no line forming at my door. No projects waiting their completion. Ah, the perfect IT morning. Hit the webs, actually enjoy your cup of coffee.

Though to be honest my current gig is kind of nice in the regards that every day is like that. I do nothing at all and it gets boring some times. Every thing here is brand new and runs perfect. Most days I pray for something to go wrong.

I hear ya,, I got a mix of ancient and new.. lol, no middle ground. But, most things just work.. which is good. I am a one man show, so I get to do a little of everything, which is great. If I get bored of working on website, then I move on to sql, or VMware, or whatever..

A friend of mine works in a big corporate IT shop, and for like a year, all he did was pop in/out backup tapes.. that's it, just backups,, all day....
he says all aspects are separated,, sql admin, exchange admin, network admin, hardware guys, helpdesk, etc.. no one admin can do work in another area... etc..

I would go absolutely out of my mind... lol

oh, and the occasional vendor that comes in,, is always a welcome distraction..lol got Ricoh and a Fire suppression company coming over.. (might finally be able to get rid of the sprinklers in the server room :yahoo:

hmm.. I wonder if I got time to smoke first.......

Hey Chrome, when u gonna put up pictures of the buds all manicured and pretty lookin and junk? What day of 12/12 are you on, gotta be gettin real close?

Hey Chrome, when u gonna put up pictures of the buds all manicured and pretty lookin and junk? What day of 12/12 are you on, gotta be gettin real close?

Hey charlie,

Well I haven't cut her yet so no pretty pics of the buds yet. As soon as they are hung, dried and trimmed I will show 'em off. As for what day of 12/12, hmmm I put them into flower on 4/25 so, I guess today is day 59. Yeah she is getting close. real close. Just waiting on her to amber up.. then chop chop! unless i get antsy and just chop her this week end regardless of what her amber content is.. Choices, how I loath them some times. But 60+ days in flower seems like plenty to me! I just counted that for the first time. Doesn't seem like its been that long.. My how time flies.

oh, and the occasional vendor that comes in,, is always a welcome distraction..lol got Ricoh and a Fire suppression company coming over.. (might finally be able to get rid of the sprinklers in the server room :yahoo:

hmm.. I wonder if I got time to smoke first.......

You have got to be joking, You have sprinklers in your server room... and store all your tapes on site as well I bet.. :)

Yeah vendor visits are always fun, I <3 schwag!

I work in a corporate environment much like you buddy did. I was hired as help desk and that is all they will let me do. Never mind I was a net admin at my last job with about 15 times as many users. pft what ever its their money. Plus i have been getting caught up on things. For instance I just finished all for seasons of Dexter, and got paid to do it.. Yeeeeeah!

You have got to be joking, You have sprinklers in your server room... and store all your tapes on site as well I bet.. :)

Yeah vendor visits are always fun, I <3 schwag!

I work in a corporate environment much like you buddy did. I was hired as help desk and that is all they will let me do. Never mind I was a net admin at my last job with about 15 times as many users. pft what ever its their money. Plus i have been getting caught up on things. For instance I just finished all for seasons of Dexter, and got paid to do it.. Yeeeeeah!

Great convo. I used to do IT at an ad agency in LA, as well as a few school districts, newspapers and medical offices. I won't bore you with stories but I sympathize with all.

The plants are looking great. I agree that you should wait. You got nice crystals forming. And you still have white hairs it looks like. The vast majority of those white hairs will turn into bud. That's the real last week or two. Its cool as hell to watch.

:cheer::nicethread:

The vast majority of those white hairs will turn into bud. That's the real last week or two. Its cool as hell to watch.

:cheer::nicethread:

Really? Hows that? I guess I'll just have to wait and watch then.. The thing is though she hasn't done a thing 'cept lose all her leaves in weeks. the buds stopped growing a long time ago.

You have got to be joking, You have sprinklers in your server room... and store all your tapes on site as well I bet..
I really wish I was... this place has been growing for years, and hap-hazard (or no forethought into anything).. they just kept adding racks to the room.. the previous admin never did anything. I mean when things run good, you have down time or me time,, but when things break, that's your job,, to fix... he thought all day was me time, and could never be bothered to actually do anything... as a consequence.. I got a rat's nest to fix..lol

we do at least send tapes offsite.. lol

For instance I just finished all for seasons of Dexter, and got paid to do it.. Yeeeeeah!

that is great. we don't have the bandwidth for me to stream all day.. DoH, but :reading420magazine: and :surf: is another story :)

that is great. we don't have the bandwidth for me to stream all day.. DoH, but :reading420magazine: and :surf: is another story :)

We have 3 1.5mb Pipe lines and all the users use a web based program that runs off an on site server. there are only 4 people with actual net access. and they never use it. :cool:life is good

Oh and the vending machine guy just restocked and there are now funny bones in there.. hella score! bought two packages, gotta stash one for tomorrow.

Oh and the vending machine guy just restocked and there are now funny bones in there.. hella score! bought two packages, gotta stash one for tomorrow.
funny bone fan!

Great going man. Just swinging by for tips.:cheer:

Really? Hows that? I guess I'll just have to wait and watch then.. The thing is though she hasn't done a thing 'cept lose all her leaves in weeks. the buds stopped growing a long time ago.

one word...molassess :)

Wanted to stop by and check out your J, and thank you for poppin into mine. I guess I got really lucky with my grow! I posted more pics from yesterday today. I'm experimenting with the HD pics on my camera to see if I can see trichs. I managed to see some with the HQ pics and zoom with my photo software!

Thanks again for poppin by! I am going to keep an eye on your grow. It's eerily similar to mine.... You keep dropping your lights onto your plants, I have middle of nowhere power outages during storms...

Wanted to stop by and check out your J, and thank you for poppin into mine. I guess I got really lucky with my grow! I posted more pics from yesterday today. I'm experimenting with the HD pics on my camera to see if I can see trichs. I managed to see some with the HQ pics and zoom with my photo software!

Thanks again for poppin by! I am going to keep an eye on your grow. It's eerily similar to mine.... You keep dropping your lights onto your plants, I have middle of nowhere power outages during storms...

this is what you need to see trichs. 13 bucks at RadioShack....

pRS1C-2453356w345.jpg

this is what you need to see trichs. 13 bucks at RadioShack....

pRS1C-2453356w345.jpg

Thanks HogDady! I've been eyeing that for a while. When I take the trip into to civilization, I'm going to stop and pick one up!! + Reps for you for the tip!~

Back
Top Bottom