Clone freezing temp shock?

THC Onlyfans

Got this yesterday morning, was looking great and fine...they were given me at 630am and exposed to freezing temperature of -15 for 30 secs to a minute....i put it in my tent 30 mins later and after 10 hours when returning from work i noticed they were wilted....ive never seem this happen so wondering if someone can confirm if this is indeed shock from freezing temperatures, and if there is chance of recovery or is she a goner?

Before and after pics
Screenshot_20200317-094912_Messenger.jpg

20200316_174924.jpg

If her root system is fine she should bounce back pretty fast. She looks like she has some good leaves closer to the soil.

If you have to move plants in the future again you can use a garbage bag. Fill it with a bunch of air and tie it to keep the air in. Carry it from the bottom so it is stable or put it in a cardboard box. Both would be ideal.This will keep the cold off of them for a short period of time.

If her root system is fine she should bounce back pretty fast. She looks like she has some good leaves closer to the soil.

If you have to move plants in the future again you can use a garbage bag. Fill it with a bunch of air and tie it to keep the air in. Carry it from the bottom so it is stable or put it in a cardboard box. Both would be ideal.This will keep the cold off of them for a short period of time.
First clones i ever got back from a year ago the guy put it in a box as well to keep the cold out...i didnt think it was that big of a deal but apparently it is! Lesson learned!

You may want to trim her up. She might look weird trying to put new leaves on that long stem. You can train her to be wider then. Just what I would do.

wow !
have driven clones around moving them between places at 40 below for an hour with less shock...
usually warm the car up and move them in a box that has been in the house over night. nothing really special.

wow !
have driven clones around moving them between places at 40 below for an hour with less shock...
usually warm the car up and move them in a box that has been in the house over night. nothing really special.
My ASSUMPTION is temperature shock....i cant see any other reason....she was under about 20k lux lights for 10 hrs....but i dont think thats an issue, so temperature shock is the only thing i can think of.

You may want to trim her up. She might look weird trying to put new leaves on that long stem. You can train her to be wider then. Just what I would do.

Should i trim the lowers or the uppers where they have wilted?

Back
Top Bottom