Clones In Soil - LED - SnarlyWeeds Up & Coming Once Upon A Goodtime Grow 2017

We'll need a smoke report on the Sensi Star! .
Oh, don't worry about that ;)
It may be a while though, I'm going to see if I can wait for it to cure before I do a tester with her. Oh hell, who am I kidding?
I'll report as soon as my curiosity gets the best of me :thumb:

Its been a pleasure watching your ladies flower.. can wait to see em all nice and trimmed up!
Thanks toast! I thought it would be easier waiting for harvest on this grow, but the anticipation is still strong. I still feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning lol :rofl:

good morning snarley i have to say i would absolutely love to get up in the morning to see that room full of color there's some fatty's in there great job!

Thanks sticky. Combine that with the aroma and it's almost like being in heaven ;)

Your patience is admirable. If my girls get like that i would be mother father Paul Bunyan!

Great Job

Gauge
Thanks for your confidence. It isn't easy. I asked my wife to tie my hands, but I think she misunderstood, cause she keeps asking me what I am using as a "safe word" :thedoubletake:

Also removes any foliar spray, pesticides , dust , hair , bugs and anything g else you don t want to smoke .
I'd say it HAS to be done at the same time you cut the plant down so it doesn't absorb the water too much
I did half my harvest out of curiosity , and I can barely tell which ones I washed so may have been for naught , but I'm sure I'll be able to tell more when they are all dry

Re: Clones In Soil - LED - SnarlyWeeds Up & Coming Once Upon A Goodtime Grow 2017

Absolutely stunning snarly ..Great job my friend :bravo: been with ya since almost the beginning and I'll tell ya what a great show ..especially only being ur second Harvest ..strait killing it bud !!! Like I said before imagine 10 grows from now .. wouldn't be surprized if your bud shots ended up on the cover of high times magazine

Mike - here's a view of the dirty waters
420-magazine-mobile963769678.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1277745072.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1029967393.jpg

And here's a view of the cool sunset I saw tonight
420-magazine-mobile1201441838.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1015246224.jpg

That middle water looks dirty as fuck lol

Back
Top Bottom