Clones In Soil - LED - SnarlyWeeds Up & Coming Once Upon A Goodtime Grow 2017

Why not? I'm thinking of "merging" all my grows into one perpetual grow-journal at some point. Trying to figure out a smart system to make the best use of the 3 grow-spaces of mine so I can harvest as often as possible.

Any ideas?

So far I'm thinking the classic

1 small tent for vegg
1 big tent for flowering
1 bigger room for flowering

But if I add a closet for bonsai mother-plants into the recipe I would maybe be able to harvest even more often

Ya know guys, I was just thinking that harvest is near, so I have decided to order another group of clones on Monday. Does that justify keeping this thread open? LOL :rofl:

Why not? I'm thinking of "merging" all my grows into one perpetual grow-journal at some point. Trying to figure out a smart system to make the best use of the 3 grow-spaces of mine so I can harvest as often as possible.

Any ideas?

So far I'm thinking the classic

1 small tent for vegg
1 big tent for flowering
1 bigger room for flowering

But if I add a closet for bonsai mother-plants into the recipe I would maybe be able to harvest even more often
I'm not quite on the same scale as you, but here is my plan:

1Small tent 2x2 for hanging and drying only No light
1 2x4 tent for veg
1 2x4 tent for flower

Eventually have it timed that every three weeks or so, chop one plant, replace with one plant from veg tent. 3 Plants in flower. Produce clones in veg tent.

You know how plans go, right?
:high-five:

Good morning Friends ;)
It looks like the Sensi Star is going to get at least one more day of light. The trichs are almost where I want them, we'll see what tomorrow brings. Everyone in the tent is being flushed now. The only defol I'm doing is dead or fully yellow leaves.

Day 60 Flower

DSCF6166.JPG

Atomical Haze
DSCF6167.JPG

White Berry
DSCF61681.JPG

Sensi Star
DSCF61693.JPG

Atomical Haze
DSCF61702.JPG

White Berry
DSCF6171.JPG

Sensi Star
DSCF61721.JPG

Atomical Haze
DSCF6173.JPG

White Berry
DSCF61741.JPG

Sensi Star
DSCF61752.JPG

Good morning Friends ;)
It looks like the Sensi Star is going to get at least one more day of light. The trichs are almost where I want them, we'll see what tomorrow brings. Everyone in the tent is being flushed now. The only defol I'm doing is dead or fully yellow leaves.

Day 60 Flower

DSCF6166.JPG

Atomical Haze
DSCF6167.JPG

White Berry
DSCF61681.JPG

Sensi Star
DSCF61693.JPG

Atomical Haze
DSCF61702.JPG

White Berry
DSCF6171.JPG

Sensi Star
DSCF61721.JPG

Atomical Haze
DSCF6173.JPG

White Berry
DSCF61741.JPG

Sensi Star
DSCF61752.JPG

Hmmmm they look yummy mate .

I honestly couldnt tell if the 48 hours of darkness did anything.. they didnt look much different afterwards. Fan leaves were all still the same color and none died out. Probably doesnt do much of anything really. Love that new camera its nice to see your plants in that real colored lighting. They are looking beautiful as ever! The sensi star is definitely asking for it lol

I honestly couldnt tell if the 48 hours of darkness did anything.. they didnt look much different afterwards. Fan leaves were all still the same color and none died out. Probably doesnt do much of anything really. Love that new camera its nice to see your plants in that real colored lighting. They are looking beautiful as ever! The sensi star is definitely asking for it lol
I'll probably throw it into the drying tent without light for at least 24 hours, nothing to lose. ;)
I'm actually surprised that the camera can do as much as it does for a point and shoot. I haven't played with it enough yet, going to try some flash shots combined with LED lighting. So much fun from a cheap camera! :)

I think i may have already told you this but that ghost train haze jumps out at me, don't really know much about the strain but Damn i bet that's some good shit lol
Ok then, I'll try to get one or two. We can find out together ;)

Good morning friends ;)
A bit of a busy morning today. I removed the Sensi Star to darkness! She will get 24-48 hours of dark and then gets chopped.
In her place now is Wanda, she got moved from the veg tent, which was temporarily in flower mode. Wanda is Texada x Frisian Dew and is in Day 34 of flower, and her updates will be in the group flip journal.

Day 61 Flower

Before removing Sensi Star
DSCF61802.JPG

Sensi gone, Wanda in her place
DSCF62011.JPG

Sensi in tent by herself, just before 24-48 hour lights out
DSCF61842.JPG

Atomical Haze
DSCF61892.JPG

White Berry
DSCF61903.JPG

Sensi Star