Final weight for the 6 came in at 16oz roughly. Bit unfortunate as I was expecting a bit more but from a 3 week veg and 8 week flower I can't really complain. They had no real training or topping either. The quality is superb, even after cutting the buds off branches the smell is still so strong which normally takes a day to come back once fully dried.

Is there anyone actually reading this anymore? I haven't got the time to go through other peoples journals constantly to get attention for mine. I would just like to know if I made another journal if people would read it? Or should I just use it for personal use. Should I be more detailed in my journals? Anyone watching from the sidelines? Let me know peeps

I am reading it......was a bit busy for the last 10 days, but I generally pop in daily when I am caught up on all my threads.

Sometimes starting a new journal will help snag a few more observers. 21 pages isn't bad to catch up on though so you could probably do another round on this one if you wanted. Let me know if you switch to a new a journal brother. Those buds look like fire!

I think I will start a.fresh journal. I have been active on here.for A little while now so hopefully if I start another i will get a few more watchers. I have got through all.mu teething problems now and am confident on growing premium weed everytime now. The Next challenge will come with having multi strains. I.will tag you in new journal Van and anybody else who.wants tagging let.me. know. I am.in Lanzarote at the min, weed is legal the but I feel like giving them tips on how to grow better weed hahaha

I have been to 2 weed shops in Lanzarote. The small desk is in costa teguise called sensi club and the pic of the small variety is there's. Very average weed at 8-9 euro a g but does the job. the other pics are of.the Klinic at Playa Honda. Better choice and much fairer prices for the quality your buying, none of it.being premium. 3-10euro a g here the higherprice bud wasn't worth 10euro a g either to be honest I would rather pay the extra couple of.euro a g in Amsterdam for better bud but that is me in a weed snob.

Really its up to the individual grower. I like a little bit of height before I flip when I run a scrog. But too much and you could be dealing with a whole lot of floppage which can be a pain.

14 new fem seeds of 6 different strains including a CBD seed into wet paper towels this morning. New journal link will be put in here for anyone who has been reading this possibly tommorow. All will be explained thoroughlly and i hope you guys enjoyed the few grows i have completed through this thread! (As i have!!) Holla green fingers

Back
Top Bottom