Closet Farmer's Soil Multiple Strain Grow-Juicy Buds? Aye Aye Sir!

Re: Closet Farmer's Soil Multiple Strain Grow-Juicy Buds? Aye Aye Sir!!

:rofl::rofl: I know...Too bad the plate was so small the Army had to cut your pension. Then you got laid off at the asbestos factory!!

Times are tough!
!yeah and now I told the wife she could quit one of her jobs after the baby's born

:rofl::rofl: I know...Too bad the plate was so small the Army had to cut your pension. Then you got laid off at the asbestos factory!!

Times are tough!
!yeah and now I told the wife she could quit one of her jobs after the baby's born

And your son won't come out of the bedroom because he can't stop polishing his knob!! :rofl:

And your son won't come out of the bedroom because he can't stop polishing his knob!! :rofl:
yeah but my daughter is a pretty good closet farmer, and she french kisses real good. and he doesnt polish his knob he bops his baloney:)

yeah but my daughter is a pretty good closet farmer, and she french kisses real good. and he doesnt polish his knob he bops his baloney:)

Ha!!! Great Memory! I tried and tried to remember. Even googled it and couldn't find it!! Bopping the baloney is way funnier!!:rofl::rofl:

You Guy's are KNUCKLEHEADS!!!:high-five: Whatcha Been Shmokin!!!:cheer: I am smoking that Orange Krush Again, I really enjoy it's High. ALOT!!!!:yahoo: CF you are LUCKY MAN to of gotten away with what You Did, Your Lucky it did Not Piss Him Off bad enough to just say F IT, and come after your ass!!!:welldone: Glad You Did not wave, remember RESPECT the Uniform, Not The Man!!!:cheesygrinsmiley: I know Your Probably thinking f..k YOU JAMES, I'll do what I want, so I'll KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT ON THAT, SORRY( I ENJOY CHASTISING MYSELF!!!):goof:OMM please No Falling Asleep at the Wheel, That Shit, Scares THE SHIT, Outta ME!!! And FC, You shall be receiving a Post From My Secretary in The Morning, about the rules of Keeping State Secrets!!! And a severe Reprimand,AHEM, as well!!!LOL!!!:clap: I seem to get so much more Revved Up now when I Smoke, Never used To get This Way, That I remember??? I know everyone always says smoke Sative For An Up High, Indica Down, Couchlock. I am beginning to believe that this May not be true. Because Thai, A definite Sativa, makes me all Spacey and Stoney COUCHLOCKED, is what we call it Now. And I have Smoked Kushes(SUPPOSED INDICA, I BELIEVE IT SHOULD HAVE IT'S OWN SEPARATE CLASSIFICATION), because it Touches all the Bases, Energetic to Lethargic to Stoney to Trippy, and this can all happen to You over the course of the entire Stone, I think that is why people Prefer Kushes so much over Most Other Herbs(HIGH WISE). My Point being, that every Strain or Breed, has it's own Phenos that can do what Phenos of what other Strains Plants are supposed to be the signature thing that they are supposed to be able to do(EXAMPLE,INDICA,COUCHLOCK STONE)!!! I hope this all makes sense, if not Sorry!!!:thedoubletake: So I have just about Hijacked Your Thread CF, SORRY!!!:adore::adore::adore: Better Go, I am Baked!!!:tokin: It is nice to get this High every time I smoke, if I keep rotating what I Smoke every day, I will not build a Tolerance, Good Idea, HUH!!!:idea:That way I can smoke more often if I want!!!:woohoo: Take Care My Friends. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

You Guy's are KNUCKLEHEADS!!!:high-five: Whatcha Been Shmokin!!!:cheer: I am smoking that Orange Krush Again, I really enjoy it's High. ALOT!!!!:yahoo: CF you are LUCKY MAN to of gotten away with what You Did, Your Lucky it did Not Piss Him Off bad enough to just sat F IT, and come after your ass!!!:welldone: Glad You Did not wave, remember RESPECT the Uniform, Not The Man!!!:cheesygrinsmiley: I know Your Probably thinking f..k YOU JAMES, I'll do what I want, so I'll KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT ON THAT, SORRY( I ENJOY CHASTISING MYSELF!!!):goof:OMM please No Falling Asleep at the Wheel, That Shit, Scares THE SHIT, Outta ME!!! And FC, You shall be receiving a Post From My Secretary in The Morning, about the rules of Keeping State Secrets!!! And a severe Reprimand,AHEM!!!LOL!!!:clap: I seem to get so much more Revved Up now when i Smoke, Never used To get This Way, That I remember??? I know everyone always says the Sative Up High, Indica Down, Couchlock. I am beginning to believe that this May not be true. Because Thai, A definite Sativa, makes me all Spacey and Stoney COUCHLOCKED, is what we call it Now. And I have Smoked Kushes(SUPPOSED INDICA, I BELIEVE IT SHOULD HAVE IT'S OWN SEPARATE CLASSIFICATION), because it Touches all the Bases, Energetic to Lethargic to Stoney to Trippy, and this can all happen to You over the course of the entire Stone, I think that is why people Prefer Kushes so much over Most Other Herbs(HIGH WISE). My Point being, that every Strain or Breed, has it's own Phenos that can do what Phenos of what other Strains Plants are supposed to be the signature thing that they are supposed to do(EXAMPLE,INDICA,COUCHLOCK STONE)!!! I hope this all makes sense, if not Sorry!!!:thedoubletake: So I have just about Hijacked Your Thread CF, SORRY!!!:adore::adore::adore: Better Go, I am Baked!!!:tokin: It is nice to get this High every time I smoke, if I keep rotating what I Smoke every day, I will not build a Tolerance, Godd Idea, HUH!!!:idea:That way I can smoke more often if I want!!!:woohoo: Take Care My Friends. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

James! LoL!! I am smoking some Violator Kush. I am now having to conserve because it is my favorite!!

About the HP. I do respect the uniform. However, There was no way he had my plate number and my car is much faster and handles much better than his. If he would have gotten that hair up his ass. He would have wasted his time and the tax payers money!! I respect the uniform but it is hard for me to respect a cops authority when I am hurting no one. I have had a few cop friends that were cool about weed and sport bike cruising. One friend....a snyper for swat.... used to love the way I could hold a wheelie on my sport bike. It was fun being able to ride like that without worry of a ticket. He said if we got pulled over he could get me off the ticket so not to worry. I don't like the cops that are driven to the uniform for the power instead of what their job really is. Serving the public. Letting a man wheelie his bike is serving the public!! LoL!! :rofl:

Glad to hear you are smoking. Sounds like that Wild Thai is some good stuff. I notice on Sativas that I get really high but when I come down it is really hard. Then I crash!

:circle-of-love:

Hope I didn't offend with the cop rant.

This is a great weed classic written in the 60's.

Wild Wood Weed - YouTube

CF,C'mon My Man, offend with something like that, GET REAL!!!:high-five: What a Dick I'd be if it Did!!!:thedoubletake: Nope, not a DICK!!! Wanna trade some Violator for anything You Might want to try, not all of it of course, just like a Small Bowl, cause I Know it's Your Favorite!!! Hell if We lived close I would Just Give You the samples of all My Strains!!!, Y and I have Bags with little and Large Buds, That are left over from YEARS ago, that will someday get made into hash For Us. I finally smoked some Hash Right Before I went to Sleep Last Night, some Multi-Chrome Bubble, Shit is so Pure, it really does Bubble Up when Toked, Looks Like Black Afghani, But IMHO, it is much Better, cause I know who made it, and what went in it(WELL MOSTLY, A LOT OF DIFFERENT BUDS AND SUGAR LEAF FROM PRIOR HARVESTS), Put Me Down Like Foreman did Frazier!!!:cheesygrinsmiley: Slept like a Baby, the sleeping has been getting better and better, with NO UNMANAGEABLE NIGHTMARES, I hope pretty soon, I will not Dream Much at all, unless it about something Mundane, or Weird, No Vivid, Reliving the Moment Shit, as can be the Norm!!!:clap: Makes Me Sooo Happy!!!! I am gonna Miss FC, when He Drives off into the Distance in His RV. I hope He Continues to Post, Just to keep in Contact, but if not, I would totally Understand and respect his decision. Maybe he Could Drive Through My Part of Cali, it is Beautiful here, and there are Coastal Redwoods as well, Old Growths, Trees that were already HUGE when Christ Walked The Earth!!!:amen: Take Care My Friend, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

CF,C'mon My Man, offend with something like that, GET REAL!!!:high-five: What a Dick I'd be if it Did!!!:thedoubletake: Nope, not a DICK!!! Wanna trade some Violator for anything You Might want to try, not all of it of course, just like a Small Bowl, cause I Know it's Your Favorite!!! Hell if We lived close I would Just Give You the samples of all My Strains!!!, Y and I have Bags with little and Large Buds, That are left over from YEARS ago, that will someday get made into hash For Us. I finally smoked some Hash Right Before I went to Sleep Last Night, some Multi-Chrome Bubble, Shit is so Pure, it really does Bubble Up when Toked, Looks Like Black Afghani, But IMHO, it is much Better, cause I know who made it, and what went in it(WELL MOSTLY, A LOT OF DIFFERENT BUDS AND SUGAR LEAF FROM PRIOR HARVESTS), Put Me Down Like Foreman did Frazier!!!:cheesygrinsmiley: Slept like a Baby, the sleeping has been getting better and better, with NO UNMANAGEABLE NIGHTMARES, I hope pretty soon, I will not Dream Much at all, unless it about something Mundane, or Weird, No Vivid, Reliving the Moment Shit, as can be the Norm!!!:clap: Makes Me Sooo Happy!!!! I am gonna Miss FC, when He Drives off into the Distance in His RV. I hope He Continues to Post, Just to keep in Contact, but if not, I would totally Understand and respect his decision. Maybe he Could Drive Through My Part of Cali, it is Beautiful here, and there are Coastal Redwoods as well, Old Growths, Trees that were already HUGE when Christ Walked The Earth!!!:amen: Take Care My Friend, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:
James! I would love to trade bud some day with you. Like I said on your post....I can't wait to see those monsters you got growing in flower! Like the sound of that hash you made! I am going to make a batch of some dry ice in a few days!

Yep, I will miss the Fish Cake too. I think he should visit CA. Get his Med Card. Put a 5x5 tent in the toyhauler and park by the water for 3 months!! :thumb:

I could Not agree More,CF,about FC. Yeah he could grow in a 5th wheeler or something, right next to the Water!!! Never made hash, using Dry Ice Before, tell me about that, and how much it differs from regular Ice, Except being a hell of a lot Colder, and able to Burn You As Well!!!:high-five: Gotta 300 mile round Trip to Frisco Tomorrow/Today, gotta get some sleep!!! Take it Easy Friend, SINCERELY, JTG.:thumb:

we just smiled and waved sittin on that sack of seedslol, Jim stafford I still have that 45:)

I could Not agree More,CF,about FC. Yeah he could grow in a 5th wheeler or something, right next to the Water!!! Never made hash, using Dry Ice Before, tell me about that, and how much it differs from regular Ice, Except being a hell of a lot Colder, and able to Burn You As Well!!!:high-five: Gotta 300 mile round Trip to Frisco Tomorrow/Today, gotta get some sleep!!! Take it Easy Friend, SINCERELY, JTG.:thumb:

I love the dry ice hash method best. I have made bubble hash, gumby hash, but dry ice is so much faster and efficient than any other method I have tried. You can use the same bags used for bubble hash. I like to use the 2nd to the finest mesh bag. Put the shake in a bucket and place the dry ice chunks on top. Tie the bubble bag over the top of the bucket securely. Shake the bucket for about a minute. Turn it upside down and watch the pure frozen trichs come through the screen like a thick fog. Within minutes you have the highest quality hash possible if you use a fine mesh. You can press it or smoke it right away. Truely the best method I have used.

we just smiled and waved sittin on that sack of seedslol, Jim stafford I still have that 45:)

Figures you would still have the 45. I bet you might even have the 8 track if you looked hard enough!!:rofl:

I like the song but I disagree with how they cure the wildwood weed! Putting in the sun to dry!!! Stop!!

you have to realise that a corncob pipe is hard to rhyme in a song like that and keep the jahnara
no I dont have that eight track but I do have the who's tommy and physical graffiti but my player quit working:( oh yeah and cat steven's tea for the tillerman:)
nice video

The instructor for our electrical equipment class was a real jerk. He drove a black Trans Am just like the one on Smokey and the Bandit. He was more interested in being popular with the lower rank cool students and let them run all over him. Then he would take their side and act tough when it was popular.

There were 2 female students in our class. One was a very attractive woman with a good moral head on her shoulders. The other looked like a sea hag that probably couldn’t get laid in the regular world. She screwed anyone that looked her way. I tried not to ever look her way. Even though I was still a virgin I did not want that. One time while in formation the instructor called out the slutty WM. He told her in front of everyone to report toS ick Bay and that she had the Clap!! There was a few chuckles in the ranks. I was not one of them. Even though I found her and her actions unattractive I felt sorry for her. I thought that instructor was out of line. But I kept my opinions to myself. The instructor had his favorites and I was not one of them.

Courthouse Bay is home to the class that I took. It was also home to the Amtrak Division. These guys have one of the most dangerous jobs in the Marines. Amtraks are land and water vehicles designed to bring troops to shore. If you ever saw Saving Private Ryan. Those were Amtraks that stormed the beach. They used to love to mess with the school Marines. They knew we were all fresh out of boot camp and they would took advantage of it. There were a few times when they actually stole M-16 from students. Beat the shit out of them till they would give the rifle up. I never had my rifle stole while in school.

There is one story that is very embarrassing that I will talk about. This is something I never talk about. But this is an anonymous site.
We had a 4 man room with only 3 men occupying it. I was good friends with my 2 roommates. We were all in the same class. One time we were assigned a new roommate because we had an extra bed. He was in acompletely different class. He was a skinny black guy. He was real friendly but there was something about him I couldn’t figure out. I had top bunk and he slept below me. The second night he was in our room I was having a strange dream. As I was waking up I thought I saw a blurry vision of my bottom bunk mate and he was stroking my cock. I jolted out of my bed and didn’t know what to think. I was not sure what happened. I looked at the bottom bunk and this guy was acting like he was sleeping. Next morning I told my other roommates what happened. I ended up reporting. I didn't want to sleep in the same room with this guy. He never spent another night in our room and I am not sure if he was even a Marine after that. I guess I didn’t want to believe what happened so I blocked it out. I just didn’t and could not accept that this happened.

Hey CF, that Shit happens,especially in MOS, where everything is temporary. Young Men, Hormones, Wanting A DECENT Woman, I do not Know, when People Were Waxing Their Poles, I always Just Looked The Other Way, and acted Like I saw Nothing. I never Waxed in a Room Full Of People Though, Stage Fright For One, Dignified like You, for the Other!!!! But Yeah ,CRAZY SHIT LIKE THAT GOES ON EVERYDAY!!!:thedoubletake: Some Funny, Some Most Def Not!!! I was a Virgin till 18 as well CF, I felt Unconquerable after Boot Camp, and went after Girls with a Voracity, I did not Know I could Summon, till then!!! I do not Know if I was afraid of Women, or them ME!!! But after BOOT, I no longer CARED!!! And had many Flings and Girlfriends!!! But my FIRST REAL GIRLFRIEND was Sheree, I loved Her, We were together for a Year of Fighting, Lying(HER), SELF DESTRUCTIVE, TO THE POINT OF ABSURDITY(ME), and on an on. It ended when I deployed elsewhere, She was gonna Follow, Never Did Though!!! That was in 1992-93 , Just after the Gulf War, I never Saw Her Again, Her Sudden Departure From My Life was so Sudden, it was almost like She or Us Never Was!!! Still Have Not Seen Or Heard From Her To This Day, THANK GOD!!!:high-five: I was all Broke Up when it Happened, until a friend of Mine Told Me Yeah, Your First Real Love, You were Together For a Year, and Fought Like You Had Been Together For 20!!!:high-five: That's when I finally Realized, She had saved Us Both More Pain!!! And Accepted It!!! Take Care Friend, Looks Like I cannot stop Prattlin!!! I swear it is the Kush I Smoked, SORRY for Jacking Your Thread AGAIN!!!:adore::adore::adore: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Hey CF, that Shit happens,especially in MOS, where everything is temporary. Young Men, Hormones, Wanting A DECENT Woman, I do not Know, when People Were Waxing Their Poles, I always Just Looked The Other Way, and acted Like I saw Nothing. I never Waxed in a Room Full Of People Though, Stage Fright For One, Dignified like You, for the Other!!!! But Yeah ,CRAZY SHIT LIKE THAT GOES ON EVERYDAY!!!:thedoubletake: Some Funny, Some Most Def Not!!! I was a Virgin till 18 as well CF, I felt Unconquerable after Boot Camp, and went after Girls with a Voracity, I did not Know I could Summon, till then!!! I do not Know if I was afraid of Women, or them ME!!! But after BOOT, I no longer CARED!!! And had many Flings and Girlfriends!!! But my FIRST REAL GIRLFRIEND was Sheree, I loved Her, We were together for a Year of Fighting, Lying(HER), SELF DESTRUCTIVE, TO THE POINT OF ABSURDITY(ME), and on an on. It ended when I deployed elsewhere, She was gonna Follow, Never Did Though!!! That was in 1992-93 , Just after the Gulf War, I never Saw Her Again, Her Sudden Departure From My Life was so Sudden, it was almost like She or Us Never Was!!! Still Have Not Seen Or Heard From Her To This Day, THANK GOD!!!:high-five: I was all Broke Up when it Happened, until a friend of Mine Told Me Yeah, Your First Real Love, You were Together For a Year, and Fought Like You Had Been Together For 20!!!:high-five: That's when I finally Realized, She had saved Us Both More Pain!!! And Accepted It!!! Take Care Friend, Looks Like I cannot stop Prattlin!!! I swear it is the Kush I Smoked, SORRY for Jacking Your Thread AGAIN!!!:adore::adore::adore: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

You never have to worry about Jacking my thread! I can relate to after boot camp and getting confidence. I had a lot more confindence after boot than before. I was extremely confident on survival. Women would hit on me all the time and I would act awkward because I was so damn horney!! I still didn't know how to act at 18 years old!

I have no problem waxing my weanie. Just don't want a dude doing it for me!! That shit might happen all the time but when it sure hits home when it happens to you!
:circle-of-love:

WHOA, WHOA,WHOA!!! I read what you wrote ALL WRONG, see what lack of sleep and Smoking can do too YOU!!! I thought You SAW HIM WAXING HIS POLE, NOT YOURS, that my Friend is in an entirely different League, All Together!!! Man I gotta slow My Reading Down, Or Speed Up My Mind!!! I feel like a Screw Ball Now!!!:loopy: Yeah Def a whole different type of Game, If that SHIT OCCURS!!!:bitingnails: Wow, I feel so F..king Lame Right Now!!!:adore:Pardon Me...YUUUCK!!! I am usually good at comprehension, WTF was "I" reading??? CF, He's Lucky You Did Not Kick His @!!!#$@&^...Then Hit Him Square in THE JAW!!! Man I need SLEEP, that 1,000 Mile Stare, Must be a 5,000 Mile Stare!!! Thanks for getting Me Corrected, would hate for someone to read that, then Read what I wrote as a Follow Up,with NO CORRECTION!!! Man Oh Man!!! NUTS, JUST NUTS!!! I have nothing against Same Sex Couples, I do have something against men getting Molested When They Sleep Though!!!:hmmmm: You had some AWFUL shit Happen In Boot To You, all by BUNKMATES, just terrible, CF. I guess The DI'S Do not Hear and Know Everything(WE KNEW THAT, BUT...) Just gave Me the Willy's!!! GOOD NIGHT!!!:high-five: I could not possibly apologize, any more, CF. Thanks for Correcting Me, MAN!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

wow

WHOA, WHOA,WHOA!!! I read what you wrote ALL WRONG, see what lack of sleep and Smoking can do too YOU!!! I thought You SAW HIM WAXING HIS POLE, NOT YOURS, that my Friend is in an entirely different League, All Together!!! Man I gotta slow My Reading Down, Or Speed Up My Mind!!! I feel like a Screw Ball Now!!!:loopy: Yeah Def a whole different type of Game, If that SHIT OCCURS!!!:bitingnails: Wow, I feel so F..king Lame Right Now!!!:adore:Pardon Me...YUUUCK!!! I am usually good at comprehension, WTF was "I" reading??? CF, He's Lucky You Did Not Kick His @!!!#$@&^...Then Hit Him Square in THE JAW!!! Man I need SLEEP, that 1,000 Mile Stare, Must be a 5,000 Mile Stare!!! Thanks for getting Me Corrected, would hate for someone to read that, then Read what I wrote as a Follow Up,with NO CORRECTION!!! Man Oh Man!!! NUTS, JUST NUTS!!! I have nothing against Same Sex Couples, I do have something against men getting Molested When They Sleep Though!!!:hmmmm: You had some AWFUL shit Happen In Boot To You, all by BUNKMATES, just terrible, CF. I guess The DI'S Do not Hear and Know Everything(WE KNEW THAT, BUT...) Just gave Me the Willy's!!! GOOD NIGHT!!!:high-five: I could not possibly apologize, any more, CF. Thanks for Correcting Me, MAN!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Dude! No need to appologize. He is lucky I didn't kick his ass. Problem was. I was still half asleep when I woke up. I was completely confused. I knew what happpened but I couldn't accept it. I guess I was molested. Funny it took 30 years to admit. I can relate to how other people feel when molested now. It is a really hard thing to wrap your head around. I can see why people do not even talk about the events that fucked them up. I never kicked his ass. Not a proud moment in my life.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom