Closet Farmer's Soil Multiple Strain Grow-Juicy Buds? Aye Aye Sir!

Re: Closet Farmer's Soil Multiple Strain Grow-Juicy Buds? Aye Aye Sir!!

maybe when she turns 12 but not yet

Awe man! No mustashe?!! 2 words. Pubic Hair!!

I am a two word guy today!!
:rofl::partyboy:
shrt and sweet:):rofl:

FC, GREAT!!! I am glad You will not drop off the face of the Earth!!! I have to get going, Tired, already said that for the 7th time Now,LOL!!! I will write a proper posting Later Today!!! SINCERELY, JTG.:thumb:

FC, GREAT!!! I am glad You will not drop off the face of the Earth!!! I have to get going, Tired, already said that for the 7th time Now,LOL!!! I will write a proper posting Later Today!!! SINCERELY, JTG.:thumb:

8th time your groggy and losing count:)

how goes it CF? been kinda quiet lately, you ok?

My brother CF! Just had to drop in and catch up some. Did you say you had some black guy rubbing you one out?! lol

I'm glad I'm not the only one that has had that happen..lol :phew:

Take it easy and keep up the great works.:goodjob:

how goes it CF? been kinda quiet lately, you ok?

I am doing great! Thanks for asking. Just been busy with company. Visiting you guys is my secret passtime!! :circle-of-love:

My brother CF! Just had to drop in and catch up some. Did you say you had some black guy rubbing you one out?! lol

I'm glad I'm not the only one that has had that happen..lol :phew:

Take it easy and keep up the great works.:goodjob:

Yeah Buddy!!! I unknowingly had a rubdown during my sleep. If I didn't wake up it would have not been so bad!! LoL!!
This really happened to you too! That is crazy. We should start our own recovery program!! Ha!!

I have to be more careful of the funny pictures I post too. I am not going to post any more photos that do not have a clear photo of cannabis. Recenty had my whipperhammer slapped and have to keep myself in line!!

It is great to hear from you again. Hope you hang around more. I know how it is.
:circle-of-love:

I knew that photo of me in the boat was disturbing! next time photoshop a doobie in my mouth instead of a samich:rofl:

Yeah Buddy!!! I unknowingly had a rubdown during my sleep. If I didn't wake up it would have not been so bad!! LoL!!
This really happened to you too! That is crazy. We should start our own recovery program!! Ha!!

I have to be more careful of the funny pictures I post too. I am not going to post any more photos that do not have a clear photo of cannabis. Recenty had my whipperhammer slapped and have to keep myself in line!!

It is great to hear from you again. Hope you hang around more. I know how it is.

DANG, I missed out on that pic!

Our own recovery program...YES! Now to come up with an acronym for us...lol

NO!

:scratchinghead:

I knew that photo of me in the boat was disturbing! next time photoshop a doobie in my mouth instead of a samich:rofl:

Yes Fish! Your phat photo was very disturbing. Several complaints from around the globe of people getting nausia just looking at someone eating baby back ribs in a small boat! Fat Guys Annonyomous was upset too! Terrrible.
:oops:

I am not ever never going to post another photo on this site without a marijuana subject in the photo ever again. I want to remain a member and ask everyone to join the forum and vote for my nug!!

Love everyone here at 420mag! :circle-of-love:

What happened, I missed it??? Did You get into trouble for posting an off Topic Picture??? I did as well, at one point, for Posting a Picture of My Dog, but they told me to just Re-Download on off Topic Photos, and all would be OK, They did not send the same MSSg to You I guess??? Wanna hear more about that Photo, I missed, REAL Photo of FC??? Would love to see That, How are the Plants these Days??? You and Sisco could call Your Outreach program, The, GET OUTTA REACH PROGRAM, and have a silly acronym too GORP, everyone could remember, and pronounce it too!!! Take Care Friend/Friends, it is 108 here ATM, do not want to think what the Garden is AT!!! I only go out there after 8pm, these Days, Record heat Wave!!!! Only things enjoying it are the Plants!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

DANG, I missed out on that pic!

Our own recovery program...YES! Now to come up with an acronym for us...lol

NO!

:scratchinghead:

Yes you did miss the pic! I have been racking my brain about an acronym. Can't come up with one. Just can't do it. I have a mental blank.

About the picture. I googled weed and spare ribs. I got a picture of a very large man in a very little boat eating ribs!!

:high-five:

What happened, I missed it??? Did You get into trouble for posting an off Topic Picture??? I did as well, at one point, for Posting a Picture of My Dog, but they told me to just Re-Download on off Topic Photos, and all would be OK, They did not send the same MSSg to You I guess??? Wanna hear more about that Photo, I missed, REAL Photo of FC??? Would love to see That, How are the Plants these Days??? You and Sisco could call Your Outreach program, The, GET OUTTA REACH PROGRAM, and have a silly acronym too GORP, everyone could remember, and pronounce it too!!! Take Care Friend/Friends, it is 108 here ATM, do not want to think what the Garden is AT!!! I only go out there after 8pm, these Days, Record heat Wave!!!! Only things enjoying it are the Plants!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

I did get in trouble and I do understand what I did wrong. It won't happen again. Next time I see a funny photo I will only use it if it has weed in it.

I like the get out of reach program!! LoL!:rofl:

The heat sounds really bad there. Sounds like where I am at!! I hate to even go outside during the day unless it is straight to the pool!
:passitleft:

We hit 83 today! But I have my AC on full blast to lower it down to like 82...that's perfect for me. I was just kidding about passing out in the bathtub off of Southern Comfort and waking up to my best friend doing some unnecessary mouth to extremity resuscitation.

We hit 83 today! But I have my AC on full blast to lower it down to like 82...that's perfect for me. I was just kidding about passing out in the bathtub off of Southern Comfort and waking up to my best friend doing some unnecessary mouth to extremity resuscitation.

Planet Mars sounds like it has some really nice weather!!

LoL!! LoL!! Mouth to extremety resusitation!!! Man cheaters should take note!!!

What a great excuse.....
Honey I was just trying to help the young lady by giving her mouth to extremety resusitation!!! Yes I know....I am a hero! LoL!!

CF, sorry this is not gonna be a that much garden related Post, I need to talk to another Marine, so Please Listen, And Advise on My Current Situation, ok Here it Goes!!! I feel all Groggy, Sleepy, cannot get enough Rest ETC, ETC. I know First Sergeants are supposed to be the Motivators, not the Motivatee, but I just cannot seem to get Motivated, and I am not trying to sound like a WUSS either!!! I know complaining, makes Me want To Puke as well!!!:high-five: I have a First Sergeant Friend that says I am going through the Post Career Blues, IDK, maybe He is Right, but I gotta snap out of this Shit Real Fast!!! Y needs Me at My Top, Right Now, and I feel like I am giving Her, You, FC, OMM, SB, all the Guys and Gals, a second Rate Performance or something!!!

So any advice would be Greatly Appreciated. The F..king Doldrums, That is what I thought sailing Ships Experienced, with No wind in their Sails, Not First Sergeants!!! My Garden is Doing Great, ATM,it loves all the Heat and Sun!!!:clap: Watering has become a Tiring Chore as of late, not getting the Joy of It, ATM. And I should BE!!! This is One of The Best Gardens, I have ever Grown!!! I think like all Gardeners, I say that almost every year though!!! So I'll Let YOU GO MY MAN!!! Please Advise On My Current Position, ROGER OUT!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:PS, 110 Here ATM, WOO HOO!!!:thedoubletake:

"Coach, put me in..not put it in!"

So what you tokin' on tonight?

Vaping some Violator Kush!! How about you? :thumb:

CF, sorry this is not gonna be a that much garden related Post, I need to talk to another Marine, so Please Listen, And Advise on My Current Situation, ok Here it Goes!!! I feel all Groggy, Sleepy, cannot get enough Rest ETC, ETC. I know First Sergeants are supposed to be the Motivators, not the Motivatee, but I just cannot seem to get Motivated, and I am not trying to sound like a WUSS either!!! I know complaining, makes Me want To Puke as well!!!:high-five: I have a First Sergeant Friend that says I am going through the Post Career Blues, IDK, maybe He is Right, but I gotta snap out of this Shit Real Fast!!! Y needs Me at My Top, Right Now, and I feel like I am giving Her, You, FC, OMM, SB, all the Guys and Gals, a second Rate Performance or something!!!

So any advice would be Greatly Appreciated. The F..king Doldrums, That is what I thought sailing Ships Experienced, with No wind in their Sails, Not First Sergeants!!! My Garden is Doing Great, ATM,it loves all the Heat and Sun!!!:clap: Watering has become a Tiring Chore as of late, not getting the Joy of It, ATM. And I should BE!!! This is One of The Best Gardens, I have ever Grown!!! I think like all Gardeners, I say that almost every year though!!! So I'll Let YOU GO MY MAN!!! Please Advise On My Current Position, ROGER OUT!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:PS, 110 Here ATM, WOO HOO!!!:thedoubletake:

My good friend. I think your friend is right. You spent 20 years in the military and that is a HUGE part of your life. You lost that part of your life when you retired. Now you don't have to report for duty any longer you have a big void that you have to fill. It is stressful and painful when things and events happen and our lives change. Even if the change is for the good.

Instead of thinking about what you don't have any longer. Like the military career. Think about what you do have that pleases you. I really like your post and it really touched me. It is totally normal to feel this way especially after what you have been through.

Yarrow is really fortunate to have you. You are a great guy.

Back
Top Bottom