Closet Farmer's Soil Multiple Strain Grow-Juicy Buds? Aye Aye Sir!

I was at base a few days before I even met my roommates. We were 3 to a room. One was a tall dark haired guy fromTexas. He was built like a body builder from his waist up and his legs were pencil thin. I never met anyone so proud of where they came from. My other roommate was a short skinny white kid. First thing they asked was….Do you get high? I said sure? I never even knew they had weed in Okinawa. I knew the penalties were very harsh. This roommate of mine happened to deal. He would get 25 dollars for a small matchbox filled with low grade weed. I never paid for it. But I did partake when he lit one up.

They also told me I needed to get a Mamasan. They said everyone had one. It was only 10 dollars a week and Mamasan would wash all our clothes and fold and iron them too. So as soon as I could I got myself a Mamasan and didn’t have to worry about laundry the whole time I was there!

Long awaited photo update. I don't know what I am doing to make the plants mature faster than I am used to. I don't know if anyone else has experienced the same thing as me. With hydro I used to get larger yields but it took a lot longer for me to see milky trichs. I am still using some of the nutes I used to use in hydro. Liquid cool bloom could cause this. Either way. It is not a problem in my eyes.

I have already taken about .25 oz off the Rock Lock and the Lucy. The Lucy is incredible. The taste is almost deep woodsy carmel taste. And the high is great. The Rock lock has a deep hashy like taste and the high is great too. But not quite as strong as the LUCY. My last LUCY went to about 70% amber and it was not as strong as this one with 10%.

All the plants are 10% amber and milky trichs. They are only at 50 days. I am tempted to harvest them all within a few days.

Here is a group photo...
group_photo16.JPG

White Ruski..
White_Ruski6.JPG

Tangerine Dream..
TD7.JPG

Rock Lock..
Rock_Lock6.JPG

Pineapple Express..
Pineapple_Express12.JPG

Lucy..
Lucy72.JPG

daddy likey very much!
I dont know what you did but I want to do that too!:bravo:

daddy likey very much!
I dont know what you did but I want to do that too!:bravo:

Thanks Fish! I can't speak for anyone else but in my closet the plants mature much faster than they did when I did hydro. I get smaller yields but the weed is better tasting too.
:thanks:

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee harvest time soon. Lookin grand CF.:thumb:
:peace:

Yep!! I should be harvesting everything by mid week. I hope to have my veg plants in the flower room by Wednesday!

I have 6 vegging plants ready to go into the next cycle. I have a few choices. I could use 4 and let them veg a few weeks longer. If I use all 6 plants I will have to go to the soft sided 2 gallon smart pots. If I stay with 4 plants I would use the 3.3 gallon airpots. All veg plants are healthy and it would be hard to let a few go. Leaning toward using all six.
:thumb:

Thanks Fish! I can't speak for anyone else but in my closet the plants mature much faster than they did when I did hydro. I get smaller yields but the weed is better tasting too.
:thanks:
you know I can see why it tastes better just because of growing a garden and comparing say a tomato from there to say the hot house kind. no doutb that the one in soil is better. and I think that hydro is more a pain ithe ass then its worth(I know I will hear about this lol):high-five:

Hey CF!
Hmmm.. Theyre getting close:) Its up to you when you harvest em mate, i wanted about 20% amber trichs last grow, but i only had dodgy scope n thought they were amber but most of what i thought was amber was really just due to the leaves turning yellow n deep colors!! So yeah she was only just amber, but all were cloudy.. I harvested 3/4 of her and left a bit for couple more days then chopped her and hung her up. I dried buds in different ways, to sort of quik dry sum as my stash was dry! So i trimmed some buds so they were smallish and placed some on a clothes-horse via a peg in front of the heater for about 7 hrs, was still good smoke this way,NOT TOO HOT!, and some others i placed on some mesh with my fan just blowing around em on low, these took a couple days to dry, turning them every say 6 hrs or so to avoid any mould.
I hung her in her grow space with fans too, i didnt touch the actual base of her for a couple months and she smoked mad!! I dried and cured some too, so over the coming few months i had different strength smoko!!
Be great to see your buds when theyre ready enough for you to say ' TIMBERRRRR ' :rip: Ripen In Peace!!
Anyways, good work on em buddy!:welldone:
Smokemup;)

you know I can see why it tastes better just because of growing a garden and comparing say a tomato from there to say the hot house kind. no doutb that the one in soil is better. and I think that hydro is more a pain ithe ass then its worth(I know I will hear about this lol):high-five:

It is a bid difference to me. The only reason I would ever go back to hydro is if I was to grown commercially.:high-five:

Hey CF!
Hmmm.. Theyre getting close:) Its up to you when you harvest em mate, i wanted about 20% amber trichs last grow, but i only had dodgy scope n thought they were amber but most of what i thought was amber was really just due to the leaves turning yellow n deep colors!! So yeah she was only just amber, but all were cloudy.. I harvested 3/4 of her and left a bit for couple more days then chopped her and hung her up. I dried buds in different ways, to sort of quik dry sum as my stash was dry! So i trimmed some buds so they were smallish and placed some on a clothes-horse via a peg in front of the heater for about 7 hrs, was still good smoke this way,NOT TOO HOT!, and some others i placed on some mesh with my fan just blowing around em on low, these took a couple days to dry, turning them every say 6 hrs or so to avoid any mould.
I hung her in her grow space with fans too, i didnt touch the actual base of her for a couple months and she smoked mad!! I dried and cured some too, so over the coming few months i had different strength smoko!!
Be great to see your buds when theyre ready enough for you to say ' TIMBERRRRR ' :rip: Ripen In Peace!!
Anyways, good work on em buddy!:welldone:
Smokemup;)

Since I started growing I have always thought that the more amber trichs them more potent the weed. I grew some real couch lock stuff. A bud with just milky trichs and a few amber is so much more potent to me. The smell is also stronger and the taste is better.

I already pulled the LUCY yesterday. It was about 10% amber but after a few buds dried I pulled of the plant, it is the best LUCY I have ever grown.

I like the idea of the clothes dryer. I use a toaster oven at the lowest setting for an emergency stash.:thumb:

oh man now I want to go midevil on my grow!, she almost no clear at all. my css that is the ak still showing some clear tho.
do you see more ripening after you chop, at least a noticeable amount?

oh man now I want to go midevil on my grow!, she almost no clear at all. my css that is the ak still showing some clear tho.
do you see more ripening after you chop, at least a noticeable amount?

That is a good question. I do not know. But from what I recently have learned is weed is the most potent at milky. It starts loosing its potency when the trichs turn amber. So I am sure that if the plant has mostly milk and some amber you should be ok.

I am pulling the rest of my plants today. I pulled a few branches off the Rock Lock and it is definately ready. I just like less amber. It has less couch lock and a more soaring high for me.

yeah I guess I should take a sample, thats the only way I will know for sure.
just (watch out big word time)aprehensive about taking her to early. you know wondering if 2 more days would make it that much better!
according to the breeder I still have just over 2 weeks till finish. so I'am going to sit on my hands and wait atleast 1more week:high-five:

I pulled the LUCY too early! Ha! I went from over ripening the plants to under! Need to find a happy medium. I also pulled the Rock Lock and should have let that one go another 10 days also. I have 3 plants left. The Tangerine Dream, Pineapple Express, and White Ruski. Next time I want to harvest early I will just top off the plants and let the less mature buds ripen up more.

Kicking myself in the ass right now. But it is a good learning experience. :thedoubletake:

Thats a horrible story and I never want to hear it again (sticks fingers in ears) LA lala la la :sorry:

Pulls fingers out of ears....Yep, Pulled them way to early!!! Yepp! Takes another hit and blows in his face!! Yeeeeeeeppp!! Accidentally coughs and spits mucus. I sure am sorry!:rofl:
:circle-of-love:
That Closet Farmer is sure an annoying prattler!!

cheer up buckaroo you'll get the hang of it someday!
and Quit pulling my fingers:rofl:

Hey CF I just watched the pineapple express movie.

So are the legends true? Did the Blue Oyster shit have a baby with some Afgan Kush, then simultaneously some Northern Lights met Super Red Espresso Snowflake and had a baby, then by some miracle those two babies met eachother and fucked... BAM Pineapple Express.

Hey CF I just watched the pineapple express movie.

So are the legends true? Did the Blue Oyster shit have a baby with some Afgan Kush, then simultaneously some Northern Lights met Super Red Espresso Snowflake and had a baby, then by some miracle those two babies met eachother and fucked... BAM Pineapple Express.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Well Done!!! That is exactly how the legend goes!! I am really excited for harvest in more ways than one!!!

Back
Top Bottom