Closet Farmer's Soil Multiple Strain Grow-Juicy Buds? Aye Aye Sir!

Photo Update.....Really close to harvest. I am smoking the LUCY right now. I believe I got only about 2 oz's off the plant because I harvested too soon. I also harvested the Rock Lock a little early too. I should get close to 4 oz's off this plant though. It is drying now.

The plants remaining are the Tangerine Dream, White Ruski and Pineapple Express..

Group Photo..
Group_photo17.JPG

White Ruski..
WR37.JPG

WR_Bud2.JPG

Tangerine Dream...
TD8.JPG

TD_bud.JPG

Pineapple Express...

PE37.JPG

PE_Bud2.JPG

:bravo::cheer:wow those look like the ones I saw on another journal:goodjob:

I had a date with my handy dandy Auto Trimmer. Me, Myself and my Trimmer just chopped the remaining plants!

Now I really wish I would have waited another week for Lucy. The buds really plumped up this past week. I also replaced the chopped plants with my veg plants. They are going straight to 12/12 and will be harvested in 8 weeks.

sorry boss:sorry: woulda coulda shoulda sux! been doin it for 54 yearsLOL

sorry boss:sorry: woulda coulda shoulda sux! been doin it for 54 yearsLOL

I have been doing it for over 50 years too!!

That auto trimmer sure is handy though! I read somewhere recently that the average auto trimmer user has above average intelligence!! Hmm! Have you thought about getting one!! LoL!!:rofl:

You guys are so old ya fart dust :D.

That White Ruski with a little more tricomes would be high times front page issue of the year photo!

BTW what trimmer do ya use and how much does it cost CF?

I think it costs enought to make your wallet smarter not to buy that confounded contraption! dang whipper snappers think that the newest way is the best way:)

Yeah? I might be old but I still cut my own grass!!

That White Ruski is really going to be some good smoke. The buds were rock hard and have a really good color and smell.

I am not sure if I will recomend this trimmer. I love it. However, OMM bought the same trimmer and he hates it. That is why the whole banter about the trimmer on his journal. I paid about 180.00 for it on amazon. To harvest, all you do is cut off all the buds on the plant and just place in the trimmer. It is best to take off the major fan leaves too. Then I just turn the crank about 30 times and the buds are trimmed and ready to dry.

how_tops_look_in_trimmer_with_buds.JPG

I'am sure it works fine! but I'am a hands on kinda guy. you know all touchy feely at least with my grass! almost said with my little girls. how would of that sounded considering the past conversations we have had... OH MY!

I think it costs enought to make your wallet smarter not to buy that confounded contraption! dang whipper snappers think that the newest way is the best way:)

I haven't been called a whipper snapper for decades!! LoL!

Your age is showing. Get on the contraption bandwagon you old fart!:)

dag nabit NEVER

Yeah? I might be old but I still cut my own grass!!

That White Ruski is really going to be some good smoke. The buds were rock hard and have a really good color and smell.

I am not sure if I will recomend this trimmer. I love it. However, OMM bought the same trimmer and he hates it. That is why the whole banter about the trimmer on his journal. I paid about 180.00 for it on amazon. To harvest, all you do is cut off all the buds on the plant and just place in the trimmer. It is best to take off the major fan leaves too. Then I just turn the crank about 30 times and the buds are trimmed and ready to dry.

how_tops_look_in_trimmer_with_buds.JPG
:smokin::smokin:
What an evil looking thing!

I keep wondering if my 16 plants are even gonna have enough bud were I could even use a trimmer :/

16 plants is a lot! That is plenty of weed to run through a trimmer. I only run 5 plants and really like it for saving time. Honestly, there is no way to beat a hand trimmed bud. But it takes way to long for me in my busy home!

just like thunder dome,2buds go in. 1bud comes out isnt that right master blaster.

just like thunder dome,2buds go in. 1bud comes out isnt that right master blaster.

The week buds perish and the strong buds survive!!

Back
Top Bottom