Closet Farmer's Soil Multiple Strain Grow-Juicy Buds? Aye Aye Sir!

Eewwww. Musky ass weed.... Congrats on the harvest and being flush again my friend! :party:

I've been there - smoking it off the drying rack. :)

Yep, Smoking off the dying rack. Thank God for those popcorn buds because they dry really fast!! Thanks X!!

:)

Can't wait to met your wife...bet she smells good!:circle-of-love:

Ha!! If she knew I said that she would kill me. I can only dream!! LoL!! Really counting the days now!!
:circle-of-love:

In 2011, 50.8 percent of Federal inmates are incarcerated for drug offenses. This compares to just 4.2 percent for robbery, 2.7 percent for homicide/assault/kidnapping, and 4.7 percent for sex offenses. The US has the largest prison population per person than any other nation in the World.

In the last decade, due almost solely to the surge in drug-related arrests, US prisons are massively overcrowded and underfunded. The rehabilitation aspect of incarceration is slim to nil.

Every year 15000 Americans Die because of the War on Drugs. To put this is prospective.....Since the Iraq war between 200 to 1500 American Soldiers die in the Iraq War.

In 2011 the US spend over 23 BILLION dollars of your tax money to support the War on Drugs.

Now do you think that supporting a candidate because of how they stand on the War on Drugs foolish?

If so......I must be a real idiot!! LoL!

Nah, we all agree that it is a very important issue, but there are many other very important issues, too. I agree that I couldn't vote for Romney even if he handed me a bag of Kush and legalized fully. What they pulled on Pauls campaign at the RNC was shameful. They changed the rules on the spot to keep him out, literally. They are running things like 3rd world thugs at the RNC. I hope people are paying attention to this and make them pay election day, but I'm worried about the apathy.

To my peers here: Don't accept this and don't let apathy prevent you from making the Romneys of the world understand that we are a part of this nations fabric, too - and we ain't going away.

I am going to laugh when Romney looses to Obama. The people are really angry with the RNC for changing the rules to eliminate delegate for the other candidates. We wont forget.

They kicked Ron Paul out because he dosent conform to their programs and wanted to make the country better, not line their pockets.

I have never known a real president in my life. I doubt I ever will.

His stance on drugs was really just a small part of my hope he could somehow get through this corrupt government and puppet show. He had fantastic views on war and military. His stance on the federal reserve and our monetary system as well as tax amounts and expenditure was really what shocked me and opened my eyes that FINALLY a man trying to make the country better was in a position to become president.

However I was probably a fool to believe all the douchebags in the shadows would ever let such a man into office. Even if he was in I suppose they would have assassinated him.

Sigh* I guess its back to trying to buy my own island and making my own country for the future plans.

Heres the thing, much as you or I dont want willard he stands a very good chance of being elected(very depressing) and that scares me and so does his little Mini Mitt. My govenor did the same B.S with his state of the state adress. Instead of having an open forum to speak at the state house he moved it to a location that none of the so called unwanted people could get in and kept it a secret till the very last minute! that way no opposition could speak their minds and any that showed up near the site were arrested. John kasich is a chicken shit bastard and the rest of the GOP is aswell

Heres the thing, much as you or I dont want willard he stands a very good chance of being elected(very depressing) and that scares me and so does his little Mini Mitt. My govenor did the same B.S with his state of the state adress. Instead of having an open forum to speak at the state house he moved it to a location that none of the so called unwanted people could get in and kept it a secret till the very last minute! that way no opposition could speak their minds and any that showed up near the site were arrested. John kasich is a chicken shit bastard and the rest of the GOP is aswell

Buddy. I believe the Republican Party is very out of touch. The smartest thing Mitt did was get Ryan on the ticket. But the RNC snub by Romney backed supporters was not only unfair, it has alienated them even more.

Every single speach given at the RNC is excellently delivered and are filled with promises with no real solution. Just a big bunch of fluff.

I hear words about Liberty but nothing about how they are going to elimate Liberty robbing policies. All I hear is how the military must be stronger. More money. More war.

I am ashamed of my Republican Party.:circle-of-love:

2 words not counting these Pussy Riot

I am not sure if I am starting a new journal. I am only up to 30 pages.

Here are the next cycle of plants.. All 6 are in 2 gallon smart pots. I would have went with airpots but they are not available locally and the smart pots are less than 3 dollars each

Group photo..
group_photo18.JPG

White Ruski..
white_ruski7.JPG

Sour Jack...
sour_jack1.JPG

Rock Lock..
rock_lock7.JPG

Northern Lights Big Bud..
northern_lights_big_bud.JPG

Lucy...
lucy73.JPG

Ak Sour..
ak_sour4.JPG

Boo on him! Assxxxx:smokin::smokin:

Boo on him! Assxxxx:smokin::smokin:

I really think the RNC made a huge mistake when they changed the rules at the last minute. Even non Dr Paul supporters are upset. It will be a small miracle if they can pull a win out of this election cycle. Paul Ryans speach was excellent however was full of non truth's. All the other big establishment speakers are boosting themselves and barely even mentioning Mitten. Looks like another 4 for Obama.

I never heard of Noam Chomske. I am going to check him out. Thanks!

Your plants look happy and thirsty!

Thanks SB. The White Russian is a funny plant. The mother of this plant grew the same way. The leaves are very small and never point up. It looks like it is thirsty but the soil is damp as ever...It is a great smoke though. I am going to do a smoke report on the mother this weekend!!
:thumb:

I am going to start a new journal after this smoke report. I still have to finnish my story too. This was my best soil grow for me to date. I got the highest yeild and also the best tasting weed. I have also got the drying process down real good too. I have all my buds in glass candle jars with 62% humidity packs. I am not entering any buds in the BOTM contest unless I loose this month which is not likely!!

White Ruski...

white_ruski8.JPG

The WR flowered for 58 days. It was a stocky plant and the buds were large and hard.
The smoke has a really great deep hashy taste. Really strong high. A little stronger body than head high. Great night time smoke.

Tangerine Dream...
tangerine_dream_bud.JPG

The tangerine Dream was grown from a clone from my last run. I let this plant flower for 58 days. It has a very interesting tangerine taste that is very noticable especially when smoking out of a clean glass bong. The high is more head than body. Great daytime smoke. The smoke is not strong so it is easier to take a larger hit. This is weed to roll joints. The high is really good but not quite as strong as the other plants this run.

Pineapple Express....
pineapple_express14.JPG

I let this plant flower for 58 days. It has a very nice strong pungent odor. Very interesting hasy sweet taste. The buds are rock hard. The smoke expands very much in the lungs. The high is a very strong body and head high. Slightly more body than head. Very good smoke and one of my favorites.

Rock Lock..
ROCK_LOCK8.JPG

I let the Rock Lock flower for about 52 days. Another smoke with a nice deep hashy taste. Not as sweet as the PE. This is a very strong smoke. More of a body high than head. I see why they call it Rock Lock. It really does give you a couch lock!!

LUCY..
LUCY74.JPG

I harvest the LUCY first. I let it go for only 45 days. I could have let go another week and get a larger yield. Either way. The mature buds on this plant are the strongest I have ever grown. It has a very stong body and head high. I think it has more head than body though. It has a very strong pungent odor. This is the weed I keep in my personal stash. It is really that good.

I harvest the LUCY first. I let it go for only 45 days. I could have let go another week and get a larger yield. Either way. The mature buds on this plant are the strongest I have ever grown. It has a very stong body and head high. I think it has more head than body though. It has a very strong pungent odor. This is the weed I keep in my personal stash. It is really that good.

Amen...the best! :circle-of-love:

looks like a party!! real nice CF:thumb:

Amen...the best! :circle-of-love:

I see why you grow this strain every grow. I think I am going to do the same too. It is such a great smoke. I really love the taste and the high is extremely strong.

Back
Top Bottom