Closet Farmer's Soil Multiple Strain Grow-Juicy Buds? Aye Aye Sir!

I love your sense of humor fish cake.....your the best! :grinjoint:

Yeah! He's funny alright! Fish is about as funny as a fart in a perfume factory! :biglaugh:

we dont need another hero:)

I saw you in the USS Fat Guy boat! You definately don't need another hero! LoL!

Trimmer Man Strikes Again!!

curses you trimmer man,HAHAHA I will not be defeated!
I shall asault you with my grab bag of witt and wimmsey and I have a holy grail alrerady. so I will fart in your general direction! take that you grass grower you!!

another thread ive lost some time in lol

Well worth it. cap doffed :peace:

curses you trimmer man,HAHAHA I will not be defeated!
I shall asault you with my grab bag of witt and wimmsey and I have a holy grail alrerady. so I will fart in your general direction! take that you grass grower you!!

They said the storm was comming our way but now I know it is you! The stench is overwelming. Thank God I have my super Superpowers and Super Stink Weed(SSWTM) to overcome it.

You have forced me to upgrade my Trimmer! Beware Evil Gas Maker..... Your Fish is Fried!!
16.gif

I dont exspect you to upgrade your trimmer evil trimmer man I exspect you to fry! my hero gas will render your trimmer stincky and you will choose the SISSORS! so bekon to the ways of the past! or become wasted mooowhaahahaha

I dont exspect you to upgrade your trimmer evil trimmer man I exspect you to fry! my hero gas will render your trimmer stincky and you will choose the SISSORS! so bekon to the ways of the past! or become wasted mooowhaahahaha

Weed Trimmer Man Rules!
CF_Auto_canabis_Trimmer.jpg

O'doyles rules. and I wont be bagged! We shell face each other another time CF and you will ROO the day you have used the crafstmen!
untill we meet again! HAHAHHAAHAHA! FISH CAKES FOR ALL AND FOR ALL SISSORS!!

Truce my friend! We both Win!! Yeah!! Enough of the trimmin. Time to start smokin!!:circle-of-love:

You guys need to start schmokin. Trimmers have their time and place. Best used with piles of bud and not much time. You just need to be able to use the "waste product" for edibles or tincture. Know a couple peeps that prefer the "waste" to the buds......

You guys need to start schmokin. Trimmers have their time and place. Best used with piles of bud and not much time. You just need to be able to use the "waste product" for edibles or tincture. Know a couple peeps that prefer the "waste" to the buds......

You got that right OG13. When I trim my buds I don't care how much waste I have because I like to make the dry ice hash.

When I want to take a real good bud photo I take out the snips
!

I had a great time with the banter today! I never bagged anyone before!! LoL!:biglaugh:

I have now harvested all my plants. I ended up with over 6 ounces of bud. I have 5.4 ounces not counting the Lucy which was harvested early. I am guessing that I got around an ounce. There is now way to know for sure. I started smoking it off the drying rack because I was out of weed.

White Ruski...
WR_45_5_G.JPG

Rock Lock..
Rock_Lock_32_9g.JPG

Pineapple Express...
PE_40_0g.JPG

Tangerine Dream...
TD_35_8_G.JPG

Hey You Gonna Smoke All That?:bigtoke:

Hey You Gonna Smoke All That?:bigtoke:
First the wife and I are going to lay it on the bed and get naked. Then we are going to smoke it. :biglaugh:

Nice haul sir. Should keep ya goin for awhile. Hope you shower before throwin it on the bed. Sweaty ass crack would prolly do something to the flavour I think.:peace:

Beware of musky smelling weed! You just don't know where it has been!:biglaugh:

Back
Top Bottom