Closet Farmer's Soil Multiple Strain Grow-Juicy Buds? Aye Aye Sir!

Your buds will be the product of baby fucking LMAO.

Seriously though that movie made me wanna grow Pineapple Express. So you gotta let us know the truth on how good it is once you harvest and cure it a bit :).

2 of my 4 strains outside have started to bud. Just their first week but they are going now :). Plus I got 3 new strains I will introduce to outside in a week or two once temps are mild 90s and no more crazy 100 plus temps should be coming. Still a log way from harvest but I got good feelings about it :D.

Your buds will be the product of baby fucking LMAO.

Seriously though that movie made me wanna grow Pineapple Express. So you gotta let us know the truth on how good it is once you harvest and cure it a bit :).

2 of my 4 strains outside have started to bud. Just their first week but they are going now:) . Plus I got 3 new strains I will introduce to outside in a week or two once temps are mild 90s and no more crazy 100 plus temps should be coming. Still a log way from harvest but I got good feelings about it :D.

That was a great movie! I will give you the straight scoop!! Yesterday my PE was so heavy it was laying on its side from the weight of the buds. I had to tie it up. It is really looking like it will be one the strongest plants. :)

I have to check out your grow. Thanks Buddy.:high-five:

are you going for the trifecta lol that movie was funny for the first 30 minutes then I couldnt finish watching it

are you going for the trifecta lol that movie was funny for the first 30 minutes then I couldnt finish watching it

You couldn't finnish it? I loved that movie! Watched it a few times. I liked the charactor that kept getting beat up and shot and just kept on going. :rofl:

Movies are funny. To this day I have attempted to watch a Harry Pothead movie. High and not high. Either the music or whatever. I always fall asleep during the film. That movie series is like a powerful sedative to me. Almost everyone I know loves that movie series too. I just don't get it. :sleep:

Even though you don't have good tastes in Quality Films I still Love Ya!! :high-five:

I beg your pardon! I have above average taste in movies!!
terms of indearment
mystic pizza
steel magnolias
all the Pokemon movies and the corsican brothers to name a few all were halarious:)

terms of indearment
mystic pizza
steel magnolias
all the Pokemon movies and the corsican brothers to name a few all were halarious:)

My Reviews of your hillarious films below! :rofl:

Arge!
Phew!
Gag!
Peek a Snooze!!
:cough:

terms of indearment
mystic pizza
steel magnolias

Lol WTF Fishy just got banned from my movie night and probably invited to my grandmas.

Its all about

Comedy: Cheech n Chong, dumb n dumber, anything Dave Chapelle or Gabrile Eglasias

Action: black hawk down, Star wars (original 3), Braveheart, the 7 samurai, LOTR

Drama: Pulp fiction, the usual suspects,

Horror: The shining and freddy

POKEMON MUST DIE!

My Reviews of your hillarious films below! :rofl:

Arge!
Phew!
Gag!
Peek a Snooze!!
:cough:

Wow!! ok maybe some of those were questionable.
how about DR.Strangelove
the Jerk, Spaceballs, Caveman all the naked gun movies
airplane 1&2
evil dead 2
Its a mad mad mad world the origanal
up in smoke of course
drop dead gorgeous
dumb and dumber the first one animal house, neighbors and 1941
and last but not least Julia and Julia:)

I think every one of those is from before my time Fishy, roflmao.

The Jerk was good, spaceballs good, naked gun were pretty good.

Up in smoke= AWESOME. I remember I would go ditch school just to go home get baked out of my head and watch up in smoke :D. Movie was made before I was but its still a classic. I just watched "next movie" the other day on youtube :D.

Oh and Animal house was bad ass.

The rest I got no clue lol.

Its better then Peek a Snooze though :D

ACTION full metal jacket, enter the dragon, jaws1 and the Vacation movies!:)
Drama the karate kid1, dances with wolves,cool hand luke, network, easy rider!
and I almost forgot Fear and loathing in las vegas

Up in smoke= AWESOME. I remember I would go ditch school just to go home get baked out of my head and watch up in smoke :D. Movie was made before I was but its still a classic. I just watched "next movie" the other day on youtube :D.

you need to get you one of them VCRs and checkem out:rofl:

ACTION full metal jacket, enter the dragon, jaws1 and the Vacation movies!:)
Drama the karate kid1, dances with wolves,cool hand luke, network, easy rider!
and I almost forgot Fear and loathing in las vegas

Now were talkin!! Oh Yeah. I knew you were kidding before my Fishy Friend!:rofl:

I always loved the old 007 movies. With Sean Connery. Dirty Harry was cool too. My favorite all time movie is Forrest Gump. I just love that movie.

:high-five:

just about any Tom Hanks movie is good with me. like the money pit!:) dang forgot about Clint and you are right about 007:)

All great movies!! I amost forgot. The Jerk ranks right up there. That movie is so funny.

I forgot to add Napolean Dynomite!! If Ron Paul or Gary Johnson is not on the Presidential ticket. I am going to write in Pedro!! LoL!!

shit head its him, whats him doing here. my name in print! thing are going to happen to me know! these cans are defective:rofl:
oh yeah Blazzing saddels and funny farm:)

Those Cans! He hates Cans!! Quick gotta get away from Cans!! Oh No........MORE CANS!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I still think Braveheart was one of the greatest in history and the future. Its killer action, a bit of drama and even a love story all rolled up in one.

Now were talkin!! Oh Yeah. I knew you were kidding before my Fishy Friend!:rofl:

I always loved the old 007 movies. With Sean Connery. Dirty Harry was cool too. My favorite all time movie is Forrest Gump. I just love that movie.

:high-five:

While I do love ol Sean Connery, as far as 007 goes I am all the way Roger Moore!! Being born in the early seventies gave me the chance to grow up with this James Bond and in fact until I was 14 I had no clue there was another Bond before him....so my skewed view has always been that Roger Moore is the one ring......

:peace:

I still think Braveheart was one of the greatest in history and the future. Its killer action, a bit of drama and even a love story all rolled up in one.

sure, but the jerk has all that and more. A true rags to riches story with abit of humor thrown in as a bonus! love,action and true redeeming value.
and how can you like braveheart and not like pokemon?

Back
Top Bottom