Closet Farmer's Soil Multiple Strain Grow-Juicy Buds? Aye Aye Sir!

Re: Closet Farmer's Soil Multiple Strain Grow-Juicy Buds? Aye Aye Sir!!

Wow is right. Didn't know how to handle the situation. :high-five:

Wow is right. Didn't know how to handle the situation. :high-five:
not sure that you can prepare for that or that you would think to prepare for things like that to happen.
I know that one night while I was sleeping the dog was licking me and when I woke up I told her that she had 10 minutes to quit that:)

not sure that you can prepare for that or that you would think to prepare for things like that to happen.
I know that one night while I was sleeping the dog was licking me and when I woke up I told her that she had 10 minutes to quit that:)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: It is a good idea to keep a jar of peanut butter by the bed for that reason!! Here Spot! Time for bed!! Ooops!! Good Boy!!

Thanks Fish for lighting things up!!

Six months went by real slow. The squad leader at school was a Marine Reserve from Detroit. I am sorry. But I really didn’t like taking orders froma reservist, even if his rank was higher than mine. Not saying I didn’t take orders but I didn’trespect this man and it showed. He didn’tlike me either. It was great tograduate and get out of school and get in the field!!

My first duty station I was to be swinging with the wing in Okinawa!! Camp Fetinma Air Base!! Yowza! I was told I got lucky!! I wastold that the air wing was the place to be in the Marines. By this time I was ready to not be pressed and polished all the time!

I got to go home again for another leave before going to Okinawa. I got awhole month this time if I wanted it. I wanted it and took every single day I could. I partied like crazy. I was actually a little scared going half way around the world by myself. I was still only an 18 year old kid.

I am not proud of what I have to say. The night before my plane was to leave. My friends had a big party for me. We drank and did Lucy! I was flying like a kite. The cops came over to check on the noise. I think they were surprised when they saw a well shaven kid jump about 15 feet out of a tree and land like a cat in front of them. I told them I was on leave and they left. My plane was to leave in the morning. My parents were worried about me. I was in the state of mind that I was ready to go UA..absent without leave. My parents loved me so much they tracked me down and got me to my senses. They made sure I got on the plane. To this day I am deeply ashamed about this. I love my parents so much. I wish my dad were still alive so I could really tell him how much I appreciate him. I love you mom and dad!!

glad your mom and dad were there for you:)
that would be so cool to go to another country (besides canada and mexico) austrailia would be sweet as would be japan and okinawa.
:high-five:

glad your mom and dad were there for you:)
that would be so cool to go to another country (besides canada and mexico) austrailia would be sweet as would be japan and okinawa.
:high-five:

It was awesome. I would love to go back!! :thumb:

It was awesome. I would love to go back!! :thumb:

Too much testosterone in a young man's body will make him do strange things. Don't feel any guilt Buddy, young men are still doing it today, just one of those things we do.Forgive yourself Ole Buddy. Your parents sure did, they got you on the plane didn't they. You might not think so, but I bet they had a good laugh over it.

What I wouldn't give to be young and in the land of Lotus Blossoms again. :thumb:

lol your parents probebly thought if we dont get him on that plane he will be here FOREVER:rofl:

As the saying Goes"Water Under The Bridge, Now"!!!:high-five: Sorry I had a little Hiatus, sorry for Your worry for Me and Y!!! It was unintentional, You'll know when You read My Journal when You can, lets just say we got MUCH needed Sleep!!!:bravo: I could not have asked for more!!! As far as the Pictures go, I posted some Pictures I took Tuesday night. On Friday or Saturday, Y's Sister, Or Her, will be Posing for Sure, It gives one an Idea how big things are when someone Poses with them!!! They are FREAKING MONSTERS, MY SHORTEST PLANT IS LIKE 6ft TALL, but TWICE AS WIDE!!! An Heirloom Kush, the third Pheno i have mentioned, I think this Year it is one of my favorite Plants. All of My Heirlooms, Romulans, some Highlands, and other different Strains have started to Flower as well, One Month from now, were gonna Have a KOLA symposium!!! Talk Soon My Friend,Friends, Thanks all for the Heartfelt Concern, It Means a lot to us BOTH!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Oh Yeah, OMM, it was not too much testosterone, but to much LUCY, Blotter or Liquid CF??? SINCERELY, JTG.:thumb:

Blotter Lucy if you please. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Too much testosterone in a young man's body will make him do strange things. Don't feel any guilt Buddy, young men are still doing it today, just one of those things we do.Forgive yourself Ole Buddy. Your parents sure did, they got you on the plane didn't they. You might not think so, but I bet they had a good laugh over it.

What I wouldn't give to be young and in the land of Lotus Blossoms again. :thumb:

True, I still feel guilty after all these years. Didn't even realize how much until wrote it! I would love to go back in time too!!
:circle-of-love:

Oh Yeah, OMM, it was not too much testosterone, but to much LUCY, Blotter or Liquid CF??? SINCERELY, JTG.:thumb:

Good to hear you got some sleep. I could tell you were exhausted!!

It was blotter lucy! And it did make me a wild man.:thumb:

This clone is not a Sour AK like originally thought. I can tell by the buds forming that it is a Tangerine Dream. The leaves are spotty all over and it is maturing quickly. This plant is the only plant with leaf problems and it doesn't surprise me after hearing about other growing this strain.

AK_sour3.JPG

FC, I LOVE YOU!!!:circle-of-love: In an UN- Molesty, Manly sort of way of Course!!!:high-five: I want to be at the RV Parks Your Gonna Be Visiting!!!:yahoo: It would Be, never a humorless moment With You FC!!!:laughtwo: How are You Gonna Stay In Smoke??? Or are You going to Quit??? Going from State To State, is all, I am Thinking about!!!:hmmmm: I guess You could Hide it in the Drain or Something??? FC, You Better Not Just Disappear!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHE GREEN.:thumb:

Well Your last TD was awesome, the finished budding One that is, This one looks nice as well, what kind of Spotting???:hmmmm: Maybe a Nute Burn. Cannot think of anything else it could be, unless it is a Sucking Bug, and sucking all over your Leafs, and only likes TD, which I think we both Know is Not LIKELY!!!:high-five:Or something to do with the Roots, let Her Dry Out Some, is it Spreading??? If it is the Roots, I believe if You let Her Dry Out Completely(NOT TO THE POINT OF WILTING, OBVIOUSLY) just to where She really needs To Be Watered, do this a few times, and see if it has an effect on the Spots!!! You could(IF DARN LUCKY, AND IT IS THE ROOTS) kill off or prevent the spread of Further infection!!! I Believe There is an old H2O2 Recipe For This, gotta look at some of My Old Mags, may take awhile, I have BOXES, that reach back into the 80's and 90', till present Day!!! But if everything seems OK CF, let Me Know, I'll Abort the search. How in the Hell is it a TD when You Thought it was a Sour/AK??? Did they Miss Label It??? If so. complain Nicely, and get some FREE SEEDS!!!:cheer: Was it that obvious I was Bushed??? Because I still am!!! Bert and Mariah(Y's Sister)are coming to Do Some Work(POPCORN HAS A BARTER VALUE, A GOOD ONE, I HAVE FOUND OUT!!!):bravo: So without a Doubt, Pictures either tomorrow/today, or Saturday!!! I cannot wait, it is so much easier to tell how They Have grown, when a person is there for an actual Comparison!!! Lucy Blotter OMM, sound Like a Charles M Schulz Character(MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE ONE AS WELL AT 250 mg!!!, about 4 pieces of paper in My Guesstimation!!!:yahoo: Sometimes, I wish I was under 21 still, then I think about for REAL, and Go, NAHHHH!!! Unless I knew everything I know Now, then that would be the BEST, HINDSIGHT, and 20-20!!!:slide: Than we could just SLIDE through LIFE!!! YEAH RIGHT, I am sure MURPHY would come along, and Bungle That all UP!!!:straightface: Glad to be back, and all c aught Up, HOORAY, at least with You all, on this THREAD!!! Take care My Friends. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

FC, I LOVE YOU!!!:circle-of-love: In an UN- Molesty, Manly sort of way of Course!!!:high-five: I want to be at the RV Parks Your Gonna Be Visiting!!!:yahoo: It would Be, never a humorless moment With You FC!!!:laughtwo: How are You Gonna Stay In Smoke??? Or are You going to Quit??? Going from State To State, is all, I am Thinking about!!!:hmmmm: I guess You could Hide it in the Drain or Something??? FC, You Better Not Just Disappear!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHE GREEN.:thumb:

Howdy JTG as far as stayin in smoke, I figure if I paint on the side of the rv"this aint Willy's bus" then leo wont think to look:) and I have almost a year to stock up. after that I got people to pic up where I leave off.
I have a laptop so I will be here till one of us quit working. the wife and I were both born in Cali me in the south and her sacramento way. so there is a real good chance we will be at a KOA near you. so look for the(Not willie's bus world tour2013) and if I time it right I'll bring sissors:high-five:

I totally agree! The Fish must stay and keep in touch! That would be great if he visits you in NCal!!
Two words. Fiber weed. No need to hide the weed in the drain. Just break off a chunk of home and enjoy.

1663381275935.png

i totally agree! The fish must stay and keep in touch! That would be great if he visits you in ncal!!
Two words. Fiber weed. No need to hide the weed in the drain. Just break off a chunk of home and enjoy.
brilliant!! and thats funny cause my wife kinda looks like Cheech:) with out the moustache ofcourse

brilliant!! and thats funny cause my wife kinda looks like Cheech:) with out the moustache ofcourse

Awe man! No mustashe?!! 2 words. Pubic Hair!!

I am a two word guy today!!
:rofl::partyboy:

Back
Top Bottom