Cola Monster's Silver Fox & Pandora's Box Greenhouse Grow Show

Well folks, we, or I in this instance, have some bad news on the western front which would be I just found this big ol' gopher hole next to the stalk of my huge Silver Fox plant in greenhouse #1 and with the leaves wilting fast to where it looks like it's dying right in front of me & may just be like the three Pandora's Box plants that fell earlier this year to root rot. There goes another three to four pounds of grade "A" medicine and again why I plant a secondary garden in case this sort of thing happens. It's all part of the game and something I'm always prepared for in exchange!
Hope everyone is having better luck than I today and have a great evening mates. ~Peace~

DSC014123.JPG

DSC014116.JPG

DSC014144.jpg

:rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip:

Dang. I once had a veggie garden that I ended up trenching around the fence line and laid down hardware cloth then filled the trench with rock of all sizes...think rock taco. After that I aggressively went went after them with hole traps and bait. It was the only way to eliminate them and keep them at bay. Didn't have the luxury of a second veggie garden.

Sorry for your loss.

Wow wow wow wow wow!!!

Love your huge plants. Too bad about the gopher...

"Licensed to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. A man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that's all she wrote." - Caddyshack

Wow wow wow wow wow!!!

Love your huge plants. Too bad about the gopher...

"Licensed to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. A man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that's all she wrote." - Caddyshack

Thanks on both accounts Scop & I'm somewhat ashamed/embarrassed as a long time 420 gardener that I got outsmarted by a bunch of small minded gophers who this year alone have cost me over five thousand dollars worth of high grade medical marijuana. I'll get em' next year if growing here again by installing simple chicken wire cages in the ground before planting & something I should've thought of up front this time around. Duh!:loopy:
My bad and I think it's the severe drought we're in here and the lack of surface water that makes them head straight for my girls when watering as I didn't have this problem the last few years when we had rain every now and then.

Thanks again for the kind feedback and have a good night mate!:high-five:

Some Sunday evening cola shots from greenhouse #1 as the girls begin week 5 of flowering. Enjoy my friends! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC019489.JPG

DSC018535.jpg

DSC018753.jpg

DSC019606.JPG

DSC019436.jpg

DSC019379.jpg

DSC019427.jpg

DSC019616.JPG

DSC0194610.jpg

DSC019526.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

I love to see the outdoor girls!
I'd like to sit in back and watch you cross the finish line.

A couple shots of my big & bushy 11 foot tall Silver Fox plant followed by an array of photos showing the colas from up top. Five to six more weeks to go! Whoo hoo!:cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks for all the positive feedback and have a green evening mates!:high-five:

DSC023357.jpg

DSC0238311.JPG

DSC023408.JPG

DSC023518.JPG

DSC023525.jpg

DSC023546.jpg

DSC023577.jpg

DSC023639.jpg

DSC0236510.jpg

DSC023709.JPG

DSC0237311.JPG

DSC023759.JPG

Since I like to collect things that are cannabis related here's a little Silver souvenir I picked up recently and I forgot to post along with the last set of photos. :icon_cool

DSC0091512.JPG

Damn, CM! That plant is ... AMAZING! :adore:

A quick video update from greenhouse #2 with all the girls in full bloom.:yummy: Enjoy and have a good day folks!:high-five:

[video]

Looks like I need to go back to the beginning and see just how you do what you do.
+reps, bro.

Back
Top Bottom