DSC_9081_sgirltop.jpg

DSC_9086_sgirltop.jpg

Super snowdawg
DSC_9083_supersnowdawg.jpg

Blue Moon

DSC_9080_bmtop.jpg

DSC_9079_bmsidebud.jpg

Re: Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here is some for you

Sorry it took so long, I had my second appointment today at the Chiropractor. Gotta love 2 a days for adjustments!

Buck, closest I could get without my macro :( I dropped the fucking thing in a bucket of water this morning... Oh well, I took it to be checked out while I was out.

What do you think for a first time grow using miracle grow?

I grew with miracle grow more than once :cheesygrinsmiley: I always had great results!!!

Sorry it took so long, I had my second appointment today at the Chiropractor. Gotta love 2 a days for adjustments!

Buck, closest I could get without my macro :( I dropped the fucking thing in a bucket of water this morning... Oh well, I took it to be checked out while I was out.

I hope your body bender helps you ... It was always fine while I was there, nice even. Then I would go out in the cold and wham! right back where I was, sometimes worse because I was relaxed and not braced.

:yikes: on the camera ... I wish you luck

and I just want to snip off one of those nugs ... and my bulldog wants a leaf! :yummy:

Eye Candy for sure ... just look at all the sugar!

Thanks for the feedback Buckshot, it's much appreciated and I see that beautiful Hash Plant of yours has a sweet frosty coating itself. Nice job and keep up the good work!:ganjamon:

A few shots I just took at sunset of my organic Blueberry x Cheese which is sticky as can be at five weeks into flowering.
DSC058721.jpg

DSC058601.jpg

DSC058631.jpg

Thanks for the feedback Buckshot, it's much appreciated and I see that beautiful Hash Plant of yours has a sweet frosty coating itself. Nice job and keep up the good work!:ganjamon:

A few shots I just took at sunset of my organic Blueberry x Cheese which is sticky as can be at five weeks into flowering.

Thanks Cola Monster ... your beautiful giants make my tiny girls jealous, and to throw salt on it, it looks like they have a ways to go! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Cola Monster ... your beautiful giants make my tiny girls jealous, and to throw salt on it, it looks like they have a ways to go! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yea they've got a bit to go yet Buckshot with an expected harvest time around the first or second of October for this strain it says which outta make for some pretty plump buds when done.:ganjamon:

Too bad all these pix ain't scratch-n-sniff... I wanna smell all these FLAVORS!!!...n partake. Awesome stuff-- here's another1.
BombSeeds_THCBomb.jpg

...& another-- Thank You 420MAGAZINE!!!
WhiteRhino_midflwr.jpg

& 1 4 the MonsterMakers who inspire n teach SO much-- u know who u r!!! thank u, thank u, Mahalo Nui Loa! enjoy! Aloha!
monster_maker.jpg

A few more shots I took today of my Grand Daddy Purple x AK-47 tree which has about a month to go before harvesting.:ganjamon:

Grand_Daddy_Purple_x_AK-47_Cola.jpg

Grand_Daddy_Purple_x_AK-47_Flower1.jpg

G_D_P_x_AK-47_at_Sunset.JPG

Yea they've got a bit to go yet Buckshot with an expected harvest time around the first or second of October for this strain it says which outta make for some pretty plump buds when done.:ganjamon:

I admire your ladies but I LOVE your greenhouse! Did you build that yourself?

I admire your ladies but I LOVE your greenhouse! Did you build that yourself?

Yes sir, everything you see is built and grown by yours truly as I put my past of doing construction, electrical, and plumbing work to use so I had a protective home for my legal girls. Thanks again Buckshot!:ganjamon:

Yes sir, everything you see is built and grown by yours truly as I put my past of doing construction, electrical, and plumbing work to use so I had a protective home for my legal girls. Thanks again Buckshot!:ganjamon:

Well as I roll along I will remember and maybe ask you a few things ... next year though

Chem D 25 days of flower

Beautiful fat cola :cheesygrinsmiley:

My humble addition, Black Cherry Soda

No need to be humble ... ALL candy is welcome, Thanks for the post

And thanks folks for keeping this going

one from the weekend

DSC_9146_bmcu.jpg

one from the weekend

DSC_9146_bmcu.jpg

man you make it hard for me to stop vegging and go to flower.
but at the end of the month I may switch to flower. or if my scrog gets full witch ever comes first:):bravo:

Some more Monday morning eye candy to get your day started. Enjoy!:ganjamon:

G_D_P_:AK-47.jpg

DSC061282.JPG

Organic_Greenhouse_Grown_Blueberry_x_Cheese_Cola.jpg

DSC061171.JPG

Some more Monday morning eye candy to get your day started. Enjoy!:ganjamon:

G_D_P_:AK-47.jpg

man I'm still wiping the sleep from my eyes-- when I saw this... 1st thing that came to mind looking @ those pistils? Medusa, that fabled creature w/ snakes 4 hair-- damn f i didn't just lock up n stare!!! gorgeous shots!! Aloha!

Back
Top Bottom