Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Re: Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here is some for you

photo_10_19.JPG
photo_9_25.JPG

Colored pistils

I came over to toss one in to keep it going and find the shelves full ... Thanks Relaxed Lee and Jimmycricket

back at ya

DSC_9195_bm.jpg

jokerjohn that last plant is gonna have a great cola when she's finished , But they all look marvelous :thumb:

these pics no way compare to the ones that have been posted lately, but here goes anyway.

They were grown in a spot that only gets about 3 hours of sun a day. And hidden amongst the tomatoes.

They were only about a third of the size of buds grown indoors under HPS. The plants were barely waist high.

However, they were as frosty, and as potent. Way better tasting, stickier, and way way way more stinky than anything I have grown indoors. I can only imagine how much better they would have turned out with all day sun and a little more TLC.

Makes me wonder why I go through all the mixing of soil and nutes, when back yard garden dirt and a tbsp of OC+ at the root ball turned out a tastier bud that is just as potent. And that's with very little care.

I was at a place yesterday and smoked one with a friend outside. About two hours later a guy walked by inside and said "are you burning some skunk in here, it smells good." I had no idea I smelled.

Here is White Widow 5th gen clone (Dutch Passion). Still as potent as great great grandma, and still the best smoke around. Yield 14g
White_Widow_5th_gen_byd_12.jpg

Cream Carmel clone (Sweet Seeds). The stinkiest pot I have grown to date. Very very nice relaxing smoke, great for pain and anxiety. One branch was left outside to see if she turns colors with the colder weather approaching. Yield only 8g
Cream_Carmel_byd_12.jpg

Green Poison clone (Sweet Seeds). Some intense smoke. Not couch lock, but you really don't want to get up and do much. Yield 16 g
Green_Poison_byd_12.jpg

DSC016844.JPG

A couple shots from the top of my legal greenhouse filled with medical bud.:ganjamon:

Top_Left2.JPG

Top_Right2.JPG

all your plants are awsome Cola.
sure would be something to be there in person
reps are on the way

these pics no way compare to the ones that have been posted lately, but here goes anyway.

They were grown in a spot that only gets about 3 hours of sun a day. And hidden amongst the tomatoes.

They were only about a third of the size of buds grown indoors under HPS. The plants were barely waist high.

However, they were as frosty, and as potent. Way better tasting, stickier, and way way way more stinky than anything I have grown indoors. I can only imagine how much better they would have turned out with all day sun and a little more TLC.

Makes me wonder why I go through all the mixing of soil and nutes, when back yard garden dirt and a tbsp of OC+ at the root ball turned out a tastier bud that is just as potent. And that's with very little care.
Answer to your question....because YOU control the light cycle. I love growing outdoors, but the Desert does require you to stay on top of what you are doing. Direct sun is still the main ingrediant of any outdoor garden. I feel that with the info I have received here I will become a much better farmer!

all your plants are awsome Cola.
sure would be something to be there in person
reps are on the way

Thanks much fish cake and it's the power of the sun that really get's the job done as all I do is water my crops every few days with my own special mix of nutrients I put together plus prune them properly and what you see is what I get in the end. Thanks again!:ganjamon:

Thanks much fish cake and it's the power of the sun that really get's the job done as all I do is water my crops every few days with my own special mix of nutrients I put together plus prune them properly and what you see is what I get in the end. Thanks again!:ganjamon:

Dont you get legions of bugs attacking you CM? I was pretty much bug free outdoors until about 4 weeks ago. Then all of a sudden in 3 days my plants went from spider mite free to getting gangbanged by an army. Now that the spider mites have stopped I found 2 caterpillars. It just never ends with these fuckers. Then to top things off pyrethrin is like the hardest substance in the universe to get a hold of.

Dont you get legions of bugs attacking you CM? I was pretty much bug free outdoors until about 4 weeks ago. Then all of a sudden in 3 days my plants went from spider mite free to getting gangbanged by an army. Now that the spider mites have stopped I found 2 caterpillars. It just never ends with these fuckers. Then to top things off pyrethrin is like the hardest substance in the universe to get a hold of.

Hey there Jimmycricket! Thanks for all the feedback and in answer to your question I don't get a lot bugs in my weed with the covered greenhouses but do occasionally run across a spider web or two which I remove immediately and caterpillars from time to time also that give the ol' heave ho as I check my ladies daily to keep things under control. And yeh, pyrethrin is now banned from what I've heard although I don't know if that's true or not but they did remove it from my local hydro store shelf's so it may be truth. Hope all works out and that you have a good harvest!:ganjamon:

What about the dreaded spider mites CM?

I think thats a myth as I was just at home depot and they had 3 products with pyrethrin and like 10 products with a synthetic version of it.

What about the dreaded spider mites CM?

I think thats a myth as I was just at home depot and they had 3 products with pyrethrin and like 10 products with a synthetic version of it.

I can honestly say that during my five years of growing legally indoors and out that I've never had a problem with spider mites whatsoever and why that is I'd have no idea when I hear it happens to so many others. Hmmm? It's a thinker but I do use an ozone generator indoors to kill any air born bugs that may enter my flowering room when going in and out but otherwise I've been lucky I guess.:ganjamon:

Cola monster ,.I must tell you ,your plants are beautiful. job well done. :thumb: pics like yours make me want to move from this stupid F'kn state I live in ,. TODAY.. :smokin:,.:green_heart:,.:grinjoint: , yes I'm green with envy

Back
Top Bottom