Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

I crossed a White Widow and Querkle a few years back. It's the only WQ I heard of. It's real good.
I then back crossed it with the same line WW and now have WQW. great, but a real stretchy strain.
Who's strain is that one?

I crossed a White Widow and Querkle a few years back. It's the only WQ I heard of. It's real good.
I then back crossed it with the same line WW and now have WQW. great, but a real stretchy strain.
Who's strain is that one?
I was pretty sure this was one of yours I was gifted this seed from @conradino23 :) this one is going in the ground in a few weeks I dug a large hole for her shes going to be a tree I think a thank you is in order @Hash Hound

I was pretty sure this was one of yours I was gifted this seed from @conradino23 :) this one is going in the ground in a few weeks I dug a large hole for her shes going to be a tree I think a thank you is in order @Hash Hound

Oh wow, how cool, you're quite welcome. Then it is actually the Wdow Querkle x Widow, con just shortened it to WQ, White Querkle.
I grew a freak pheno of a freebie Dutch Passion White Widow, the best I've smoked this century by far. I even ordered more of the same seeds twice and they were very good, but not the legend this strain is.
My friend has clone of clone going for 9 years now, and the original WQ cross. I got a clone of each from him and used the WW as the pollen donor and back crossed it to the WQ, thus the WQW. Sweet Sue has a few in her vault.

I have seedlings of crosses I made with the same WW line by pollinating a Dinafems Dinachem, one of my top 5 strains,
I'm calling them Hound Dawg.
and a Nirvana OG Kush, I'm calling WoGi Kush.
and a selfed WW, seeds of the original WW line, I've renamed OW, original widow. They are growing like weeds!
I'm going to use some CS on either the OW or HD to pollinate the whole bunch.
I don't ever remember having seedlings this vigorous at 11 days. There's a Humboldt Seeds Blue Dream in there too back left. WoGi back right
I'll be glad to share seeds if I get any worth it. I've had soso results using the CS.
the OW front right is the smallest, which is a surprise, all other WW's have been real stretchy.

I'll be glad to share seeds if I get any worth it. I've had soso results using the CS.
that's really cool I was pretty sure this was one of yours this one is growing faster than the other two plants in the tent shes about3 ft. tall and over 3 ft. across shes a beast Im dropping her into a nice spot in the ground I just harvested a nice ud male that I saved some pollen from I was planning on hitting a few buds with that pollen try to keep it around ive tried reversing a plant once it worked it turned male with pollen but the pollen wasn't viable I would love to have some of those seeds if it works out thanks man btw ill be posting outdoor pics of this girl later this summer my thread is in my sig organic grow here do you have a journal going?

do you have a journal going?

not at the moment. I might do one for these plants. I've been waiting to have a successful grow with one of my WW or crosses for it to be worth it.

Heres the tent, day 31. Theyre a little behind due to cold night temps, lowest 17c-18,5c. Daytime its 23-28c rh is 35-55
20200413_153946.jpg
20200413_140857.jpg
20200413_153954.jpg
20200413_153908.jpg
20200413_140731.jpg
20200413_153902.jpg

Beautiful work everyone! :yummy:

My amnesia haze loading up

Purple Blueberry almost done

Back
Top Bottom