Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Re: Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here is some for you

It is actually an old ROMAN ARMY STATEMENT"THAT WHICH DOES NOT KILL YOU, CAN ONLY MAKE YOU STRONGER!!! Very True Statement, I Have Lived My Life By It, Thus Far!!!:high-five: And IT IS FUNNY!!!!:winkyface: JJ, I guess I gotta Make It Over To Your Site Now!!! Before The End Of The Night I Hope!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

JJ, It Aint Taking Me To Your Site Man!!! I have tried innumerable Times, and it won't do Squat For Me, Thought You Should Know, and Fix It!!!:high-five: When it works, let ME KNOW!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Ok...You asked for it! :laugh:

Purple Rhino 2011 (Was supposed to be a WHITE Rhino, but I got a mutant!)

P1012186.JPG

P1012188.JPG

P1012184.JPG
P1012208.JPG

p1012203.JPG

Ken's Cut GDP (2011)

P1012036.JPG

p1012035.JPG

Under the scope

GDPA1.JPG

GDPI.JPG

GDPA.JPG
GDPB.JPG

Blueberry Kush

P1011403.jpg

P1011284.JPG

Medicinal Organic Nursery Blue Cheese (original seed grown plant 2011 - The mother of dozens since!)

P10105441.JPG

P1010545.JPG

M.O.N. Harlequin GDB (2012)

P10132681.JPG

P10133371.JPG

I've got tons more like this in my gallery, and more coming this year as I wind down my 2012 growing season with one of the best harvests I've ever had!

The link to my journal is in my sig! Stop by and say HI! ;)

Hope you enjoyed my selected pics! :)

:Namaste:

Great Pictures, GoldenGoose7!!! Helped My Jones A Bit, And Speaking Of Harvests, You Should Come and Take a look at Our 2012 Garden, it to is One of the Finest I have ever had, SOLAR FLARES, and all that Crazy Stuff,No We Do it well every Year, for a long Time Now.:high-five: We gotta Check Each Others gardens Out!!! DEAL!!!! Thanks For Fixing Some More Of My Jones!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Great Pictures, GoldenGoose7!!! Helped My Jones A Bit, And Speaking Of Harvests, You Should Come and Take a look at Our 2012 Garden, it to is One of the Finest I have ever had, SOLAR FLARES, and all that Crazy Stuff,No We Do it well every Year, for a long Time Now.:high-five: We gotta Check Each Others gardens Out!!! DEAL!!!! Thanks For Fixing Some More Of My Jones!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Hey James!

Thanks man! Glad you liked the pics! I must say that I am intrigued by your description of your own grow! It does sound like we have very similar setups, AND I see that you are also a Plant of the Month winner just like me! :thumb:

I am in the middle of my 2012 harvest at the moment, and you obviosuly know how hectic that can be! Hope to have everything in curing jars within the next week to 10 days. Once I am done with all that, I will have a lot more time to spend on the 420 site and specifically, participating on my friend's journals, which have obviously not seen me around for the last several weeks as I am knee deep in trichomes at the moment! LOL!!

I will definitely head over to your thread tonight and have a look around! I see that you made it over to my journal already, so I will go over there first and reply to your post.

Thanks again for the warm welcome and I look forward to chatting with you in the future!

Until then... :Namaste:

Beautiful ladies and excellent photography also Goldengoose! Nice job and keep up the good work!:ganjamon:

Beautiful ladies and excellent photography also Goldengoose! Nice job and keep up the good work!:ganjamon:

Thanks CM!

I always like sharing those selected photos with 420 community members who may not have seen them when they were first published on my journal last year. While I was unable to reveg that Purple Rhino female, I did save some pollen from a male version from the same batch of White Rhino seeds and have since used it to pollenate a few of my other strains. I've got a GDP/PR cross, a Harlequin/PR cross and a Purple Urkle/PR cross.

The Urkle PR cross was the only one I have grown out so far, and it has proved to be a decent strain. Nothing earth shattering though since it took on all the Sativa like traits of the Rhino strain but without those beautiful flowers. At least the one PR/Urkle female I grew this season hasn't produced those same stunning purple flowers.

The amazing thing about that Purple Rhino was that it produced those purple flowers early on in the flower cycle. The plant was only at week 5 when those photos were taken. The color was not anything like the purple you see from GDP and other purple strains. The flowers themselves were purple, more like a Lupin flower than a Cannabis flower top.

One of my biggest regrets of my growing career is my failure to reveg that plant and clone it out! For some reason, it just gave up and died after harvest despite all my best efforts using everything in my toolbox to save her. At least I still have those photos to share. Otherwise, no one would ever believe me when I describe what she looked like!

Grown The Rhino As Well GG7, But I Was Unimpressed With The said Pheno Of It I Managed To Grow, From Seedstock. I have wanted To Breed the Urkle For Awhile Now, but Have Not Acquired it As Of Yet. I have several GOOD Candidates That I Know Will X Well With The Strain, Or so I Believe, Anyways!!!:high-five: This Year I Seeded My Heirloom Kush, that I have Kept Going Now For 20 years, that was gifted to Me, so That I May See To It, That The Strain never Leaves The Earths Cannabis Gene Pool, Heavy Responsibility!!! So I Seed This Strain Every Year, and then do selected others, Like Bluebery(DJ SHORTS, SATIVA PHENO) X Heirloom Kush, or Orange Krush X Heirloom Kush, Orange Krush X Hog, Orange Krush X Bubble Gum, Heirloom Kush X Bubble Gum, Orange Krush X Highland Kush, Highland Kush X Bubble Gum and many others saved from Years past!!! A Lot Of Seeds, My Friend, But Some Outstanding Phenotypes As Well!!!:bravo: Very PROUD of My Learned "Prowess In Picking" The RIGHT STRAINS TO CROSS Certain Strains With, It Is An ART, Let None Fool You On This My Friend!!! It is just as important for the one in charge of picking which Strains to X, to be able to do it with NO PROBLEMS, and always GREAT RESULTS, from His Newly Created Strains!!! This Person Is as important to the Process, as The Master Brewer is To Brewing Fine Ales, Stoudts, Pilsners, IPA'S and Browns. They Both Hold The same level of Authority and Responsibility in these Matters of being completely responsible for The Quality Of their products, and a lot of it(MOST OF IT) comes Right from their OWN Brains!!!:hmmmm:

Makes sense Too Me!!! As I am One of those Two People Mentioned, HAHAHA!!!:laugh: The Breeder Of Course, HAHA!!! Gotta Go All, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

JJ, It Aint Taking Me To Your Site Man!!! I have tried innumerable Times, and it won't do Squat For Me, Thought You Should Know, and Fix It!!!:high-five: When it works, let ME KNOW!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

hmmm i tried to fix it should work now? but i also sent u a PM JTG

also gona past again my baby she was looking pretty nice today so had to snap a few more pics can wait for my first harvest! this ones been flowering now for atleast ten weeks i think shell maybe make the 15 week mark! enjoy boys she doesnt really compare to all thosed beauts you guys post before but shes mine and puts a smile on my face every day :)

20121010_181132.jpg
20121010_181150.jpg
20121010_181138.jpg
20121010_181144.jpg

A little Thursday morning eye candy from my Prop. 215 legal gallery to start off the day. Enjoy! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

2_1:2_P_s_of_Legal_Blueberry_x_Cheese_in_Curing.JPG

Organic_Grand_Daddy_Purple_x_AK-47_Flower.JPG

Organic_Grand_Daddy_Purple_x_AK-47_Nugget.JPG

Organic_G_D_P_x_Green_Crack_Nuggets.JPG

Organic_Blueberry_x_Cheese_Ganjaman.jpg

Organic_Blueberry_x_Cheese_Dried_Bud.JPG

Organic_Blueberry_x_Cheese1.jpg

Hi all, I'm a noob :geek: to these boards, and I hope to learn from some of you more experienced folks. This is my first attempt at growing, and I only did 1. I figured for my first time EVER, I might as well go small to limit my losses If any. I'll give you guys a run down of what I did, and used to get her to where she is now, and If any of you seasoned vets see anything I don't, or have any tips...I greatly appreciate it.

STRAIN -Urkulan ( Romulan x Purple Urkle )
Grow pot size - 19 gallon tub, with only 10-12 gallons of dirt equiv.
Soil/Medium - 1/2 natural earth soil w/ earthworms ( castings ) & 1/2 potting soil
Nutrients - 100% ORGANIC; human hair, worm castings, dried coffee grounds & Age Old Organics " Bloom 5-10-5 "

Here's a pic of the cola's, there's no main cola as she split into practically 5 equal cola's...( the 5th cola one is behind the others )
photo284.JPG

A little bit closer view
photo7.PNG

And a closer look at the top of one of the cola's...
photo_13_15.JPG

And one more close up taken in the morning...
photo_3_48.JPG

I think I did well for my first time, and have for the most part done everything right. I do have a question though. I've asked numerous local friends this and I'm gathering opinions and from numerous resources so I can decide for myself. My question is....When is the optimal time to trim my big ol' Fan Leaves ? Some tell me to cut them now as they take too much energy from the buds, and others say leave them on because they are like solar panels for photosynthesis. I HAVE done some trimming, but only to allow more light to the middle/insides of the plant. I'm thinking I leave them until the leaves start to turn yellow indicating the plant has taken the nutrients from those fan leaves, hence them dying off and becoming of no use. Am I in the right ballpark, or nay ? Thanks for your guys' help in advance. Have a good one ya'll.

My advice at this stage, cut the big ol' fan leaves off. Close to the stem. You have the other leaves to help with the energy part. Cut them but do it in stages. a few today a few tomorrow and so on. That is a nice looking plant. I love the color for the leaves. But the advice is just mine.

A few old photos of my legal indoor flowering room which had 60 Grand Daddy Purple plants growing at the time and two of the finished product at the bottom. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Legal_Indoor_Growroom.jpg

Legal_Indoor_Growroom_1.jpg

Indoor_Grand_Daddy_Purple.jpg

Grand_Daddy_Purple_Nuggets3.jpg

Prop_215_Legal_Grand_Daddy_Purple.jpg

CM, MAN, THAT'S:high-five: SOME REAL GDP, BROTHER!!! Fooking Beautiful Shots!!! Flabbergasted I Be, There is Just To Much Goodness Around, It Freaking Charges The Spirit!!! And I Enjoy That. Everyone's EFFORTS Coming To A Much Earned Fruition!!!:yahoo: Makes Me Happy As That Smilie!!! The Eye Candy Site, I have Not Done A Hijack In Awhile, I Had To Cancel One the Other Night, Buck Has No Idea!!! The Plan Almost Reached Fruition, SO CLOSE!!!:high-five:But Had To Be Cancelled, It Is Rumored That There Was A Loss Of A Typed Page of Information, that was Stupidly Deleted, By Someone(ME).:cheesygrinsmiley: Some Time, One Can Be Ones Worst Enemy....I Hate It When That Happens!!!

Well I better Get Going, as I have rambled awhile Now, I hope You All Are Well, Talk Soon!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Back
Top Bottom