Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Re: Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here is some for you

Just awesome James , the heat here in cali right now is killing us .... Awesome plants will post up Tue first of my harvest in the am, blackcherry soda. They look yummmy._:)

That is frost as FUCK bro. What strain is it?
White Rhino fr Nirvana. I am SO glad I cloned the fuck outta these girls, they practically grew themselves... atm nothing else in the garden can match em'... but the THCBomb is lookin' a solid 2nd 4sure. Man this is all 1st gro stuff for me so-- I'm WAY, WAY STOKED... & glad i got an outlet to share with u all here @ 420mag... if u posted anything b4 i became a member n started to post up-- i wanna say thanx... i prolly trolled ur shit n lernt ALOT!!! ALOHA!

Second grow, indica seed, I believe it is GDP from the smell/flavor.
photo_10_23.JPG
photo_11_17.JPG
photo_9_29.JPG
photo_12_17.JPG

And here is a shot of a clone from my first grow (OG kush)
photo_13_12.JPG

Followed by curing nugs:
photo_14_10.JPG

First of three outdoor plants, the others are much bigger , not a bad harvest for clones planted outdoors when it was 103+ . She had some phat budz on her top cola was almost 2 oz. wet . 3.7 overall so not bad will get a little over an oz off one plant, I am cool with that the other two should do that x's 4 or 5 . so not bad.
a couple shots. BlackCherry Soda.

IMAG0455.jpg

My hand and then a 24oz coors can.
1663379340896.png

IMAG0463.jpg

and a few random shot of the plant... BUDZZZZZZ
IMAG0460.jpg

IMAG0453.jpg

IMAG0461.jpg

Love the close-up showing all the sugar!:yummy: By the looks of them they are going to be that head bangin' high.:tokin:I have at least one or two more weeks before I harvet my 2 storm damaged clones, and maybe a month before the bagseed LST Sativa plant will be ready...just starting to thicken up..but I think I will harvest as much from this one plant as I did three occupying the same space.

Some pre-harvest and trimmed bud shots from my legal greenhouses to end this season up. Enjoy!:ganjamon::hippy:

Organic_Grand_Daddy_Purple_x_AK-47_Harvest_Photo.JPG

Grand_Daddy_Purple_x_AK-47_Cola1.jpg

G_D_P_x_AK-47_Cola.JPG

DSC086711.jpg

DSC086851.JPG

DSC089551.JPG

DSC089791.JPG

Freshly_Harvested_Blueberry_x_Cheese_Cola.jpg

G_D_P_x_AK-47_in_Drying.JPG

Lower_Lateral_G_D_P_x_AK-47_Flower_.JPG

DSC090381.jpg

DSC090401.jpg

Organic_Blueberry_x_Cheese_Nugget.JPG

Organic_Blueberry_x_Cheese_Dried_Bud.JPG

Happy harvesting all!:hookah:

Hey Nice plants there CM!! Im hoping my cola's will swell abit more in the last month or so of flower..
My last grow had some monster cola's - most tops weighed 10-16g dry.. This time my C99xPR, first time grow of this, has been LST d as i thought id be able to set her out better, but i Vegged her a week or 2 too long and when i flipped her at about 3.5ft ( 8 weeks ), i didnt think she would double or more in size during flower, But she surprised me and sent 13 Primary branches skyward!! Most are growing well, but some have been reduced in potential size due to crowding.. I trimmed out her centre of small, undeveloped shoots, there are still more, but ive taken enough for now as i dont want to hermie her.. Ive had some problems with either F/Gnats and a possible lock out of nutes, and PH.. I lost her log book:( So probably over fed her..
But now ive nearly taken over the F/Gnat prob, and my soils PH is stable atm at 6.3.. My girl is showing slight Phos Def. which is fine, but since this all happened it seems im low on Calcium/Mag, Possibly locked out at soil PH of 6.0-6.2??
She s been flushed, and as im drying soil out for Gnats as well as her, Im hoping the soil will return back to a healthy state in week or so?
Im going to be feeding her later with Seasol- seaweed extract, and some P&K solution @ about 1/4 - 1/2 strength, and maybe a little cal/mag here and there.. Anyways here are a couple of photo s of my girl, Cindy .. C99xPr:
2012-10-04_13_35_02.jpg
2012-10-04_13_36_17.jpg
2012-10-04_13_36_36.jpg

Its meant to have about a 70 day flower period.. She s into day 32 currently, calyxes just starting to swell and pistils are just starting to change to an orange color. Her smell is sweet, but kind of peppery - she only releases any strong smell once she s touched, and man - IT STICKS IN YOUR NOSTRILS!! I know she s not ready but just thought id post some now and when she s ready - you can see her progress:)
Sorry about the ramble guys... Hope yo like my girl, Be cool.. Smokem $ Cindy..:thanks:

James.... YOU NEED A WIDE ANGLE LENS BRO!!! Your other pics of em hanging and the nice bunch of buds ur mrs made looks mad..
I know there s not many close ups of trichs etc, but when ya get some time, get some of them pics up on here!!
Great work mate. Smokem..

Im just mad I can no longer make fun of smokey for not having buds :(

James, not quite sure what he's talking about. His pictures have stripes running through them so he's asking YOU for better pictures:scratchinghead:
Great photo journal!:goodjob:

HOZONA... It was a comment directed AT THE SIZE OF HIS BUDS!! NOT THE QUALITY OF HIS PICTURES AY... YES MINE ARE STRIPEY, OUTTA FOCUS WHATEVEA.. But i wasnt saying anything about photos mate?? JUST HIS MASSIVE BUDS OK... Grrrrr..

I thought they were "Voyeur" pics lol :)
James, not quite sure what he's talking about. His pictures have stripes running through them so he's asking YOU for better pictures:scratchinghead:
Great photo journal!:goodjob:

hahaha hell yeah!!! ill bring two packs just incase ;) niiiice!

Judging by its size now, we may need three lol.

OK I'll post my most recent Pictures here as well, for Buck and another Hijack!!! M8 heres some TriChromes, come to my Journal, and there a lot MORE Pictures!!!! Just hit the Thread at the Bottom of the page to GARDEN 2012!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN, PS, the story behind the Photos is in the Journal as well!!!
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_002.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_003.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_005.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_004.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_006.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_007.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_008.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_009.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_010.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_011.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_012.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_013.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_018.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_023.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_026.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_028.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_027.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_029.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_030.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_031.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_032.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_033.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_035.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_034.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_036.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_037.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_038.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_039.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_041.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_040.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_042.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_043.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_044.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_045.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_048.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_047.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_046.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_049.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_050.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_051.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_052.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_053.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_054.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_055.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_056.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_057.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_058.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_059.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_060.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_061.JPG
The Plants that we harvested Today are ORANGE KRUSH(Which got the majority of Photos, as She Is such a Beautiful Phenotype of her respective Strain!!! Yarrow is almost smaller than the buds She is Attempting to hold Up!!! We had to keep Spelling her, so She could get Her strength backup to hold them for the camera!!! I am holding all Orange Krush as well, the biggest Buds. Notice I had to grow an extra set of hand to hold EVERYTHING. The other pictures are of closeups of various Plants, ask me a question about any picture, I can answer whatever you need to know. I am just waiting to answer all questions, LOL. The other Pictures show what is left of the garden, thereare only 5 Plants left out of 25 to get done, they are not Ripe Yet, THANKFULLY, I HAVE NO MORE ROOM ANYWAYS, Thank God No Rain!!! Anther Couple weeks or so, we'll be complete. The 3 Hog X Orange Krushes that are in this set of pictures, I CONSERVATIVELY ESTIMATE 15 for all 3 Plants!!! CONSERVATIVELY!!! The Orange Krush Brought in Today, I CONSERVATIVELY ESTIMATE 4-5 for HER!!! THIS HAS BEEN A TOUGH YEAR, BUT A GREAT HARVEST, even BUSY and TIRED, JUST GREAT!!! Again, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.OH YEAH, THE OTHER HARVESTED PLANT TODAY WAS MY BLUEBERRY x HEIRLOOM KUSH.

Its all OK M8, I did not(OR WOULD I) take offense to a comment from My Friends. And I do not think Hozona was being Mean, just telling His Perception of events!!! M8, how do you like these Trichrome Pictures???? SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

HOZONA... It was a comment directed AT THE SIZE OF HIS BUDS!! NOT THE QUALITY OF HIS PICTURES AY... YES MINE ARE STRIPEY, OUTTA FOCUS WHATEVEA.. But i wasnt saying anything about photos mate?? JUST HIS MASSIVE BUDS OK... Grrrrr..
Sorry mate, I didn't mean to offend...It just struck me funny....Again, Sorry!:peace:

How about a roll of news print ,and duct tape ?

Irie mon just like jamaica mon:)

CM, Awesome, Awesome BUDS!!!:high-five: They are CERTAINLY WELL GROWN, Some of Your Buds Look A lot Like Some Of My Strains!!! I mean this in the way some of them LOOK SO ALIKE, it's like were almost growing the exact same SEEDSTOCK, LOL. And I KNOW WE AINT!!! You are doing ONE HELL OF A JOB, My Man!!!:adore: I am Stoked 4 U!!! Just wanted To Say That, as it Def Deserves The Respect!!! CM, PHAT!!!:welldone: Take Care All!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom