Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Auto Jock Horror x Auto PEX Grown with Doc Bud's Kit, before harvesting and washing...
image21605.jpg
image21604.jpg

After washing and spun gently in salad spinner
image21590.jpg

(Gasp) Beautiful PotChimp. :love:

just playin,, can't help it,,

P1140792b.jpg

i know i am a shameless burglar

Some updated shots of my lemon scented "Pandora's Box" at day 38 into flowering.

DSC076583.jpg

DSC075842.jpg

DSC076283.JPG

DSC076043.jpg

DSC076263.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Cola Monster, I was getting ready to post and was talking to my daughter and your pictures of that gorgeous plant stopped me mid sentence! Sweet. :love:

Here's what brought me here. Tell me this doesn't look like a tiny, sugary puppy? :laughtwo:

image21666.jpg

:Namaste:

Thanks for the kind feedback Sweetsue!:high-five:
This is the first time I've grown this particular strain and with twenty days or so yet to go is one I'll keep on my bucket list of best smelling flowers to grow as it just reeks of lemon and other citrus scents that I can't wait to ingest.:volcano-smiley:

Peace & have a green evening!:green_heart:

You atrain, are an amazingly talented grower. Aren't you having the time of your life sharing these beauties? :laughtwo:

Thanks for the kind feedback Sweetsue!:high-five:
This is the first time I've grown this particular strain and with twenty days or so yet to go is one I'll keep on my bucket list of best smelling flowers to grow as it just reeks of lemon and other citrus scents that I can't wait to ingest.:volcano-smiley:

Peace & have a green evening!:green_heart:

A highly rated endorsement. One of those things I'm seeking as I continue to grow are citrus-based perfumes. That Lemon Paki Doc Bud grows - geez! Someday.

Some shots of my three way cross of Sour Diesel x OG Kush x Hindu Kush as she enters day 40 of flowering.

DSC077543.jpg

DSC077503.jpg

DSC077964.JPG

DSC077513.jpg

DSC078072.JPG

DSC077573.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom