Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Shorty that looks sweet for your first.... Loaded with trichomes..................... Keepem Green

Thank you so much I've fucked up so many time in grow lol ugh....root rot, nutrient burn, light being to close, to hot lol pretty much everything! But for my first grow i think it's ok
420-magazine-mobile1704512402.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank you so much I've fucked up so many time in grow lol ugh....root rot, nutrient burn, light being to close, to hot lol pretty much everything! But for my first grow i think it's ok
420-magazine-mobile1704512402.jpg

Looks chunky
Nice job

Funny how we get a crash course in things not to do huh

Keep it clean and go in that tent with clean clothes and shoes
That's what I can recommend
You don't want crash course in other things

Won't even say as I don't wanna jinx ya

Terpinator #1 - Sativa love Mandala ... either Cali Dream or Far Out clones .. organic 70+ daze.

20161214_190226_2_.jpg

#2 - Chemdawg on the vine from cutting .. organic getting close... 60 daze.

20161214_190336_2_.jpg

#3 - the sparkle... Chemdawg in the can - organic = 24hr med, just sayin.... This is the strongest I've ever smoked including some decent keif/dry sift hash. Add together with the hash... and we have a winner. :thumb:

DSCN19708.JPG

So this little lady is only three weeks into flowering. She has a ton of tricomes already and is very sticky. I'm kinda stoked about this girl, she is my unknown strain so we will see.
420-magazine-mobile1752717766.jpg

I love you Mary Jane

Re: Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here is some for you

Any thoughts on whether she is ready to harvest - I'm always doubting the timing with respect to trichrome cloudiness-amberness.

Thanks!

I always love coming here...

Some great looking flowers y'all are growing
Way to go!!
I pressed out 20 bags of Keif today
51708260fe0f33b71ace828399e001a2.jpg
de0b87b675d48b92d044494bdf73dcbd.jpg

Now it's not as good as the "6 star" super high end Keif I got with the dry tumbler I have but for dry ice shaker Keif I think it's great
Tastes like good oil
No burn at all

Sent from my iPhone using 420
size of screens' . and you should do a hash/keif thread !!

Back
Top Bottom