Autoflower420

My girls got more serious.

Shark Shock CBD

P10001773.JPG

Herer

P10001732.JPG

Blue Dream

P10001794.JPG
Ive just worked out bulldog sent me blue dream instead of blueberry 420s im pleased took me 18 weeks to work that out but they are now huge with big buds super colas smells devine good luck with urs bluedream has become my favourite growing strain
1f52a1476e9c673df77cc4167b34ba35.jpg

Autoflower420

How old are yours

Autoflower420

Man I dunno like 25 days, I got only Mars 300 old model and 250W HPS in there. I will be building COB LED panel soon though. The buds look bigger on the photos :) I'm happy with the quality, the rest will come later. I'm growing in LOS (Living organic soil) and some genetics crave the nutrient boost associated with bottled nutrients. That's the way it is, I'm looking for genetics suitable for my style. Also this BD and Herer are cheaper specimen I guess you get what you pay for. Thank you. Happy growing! :love: :Namaste:

Man I dunno like 25 days, I got only Mars 300 old model and 250W HPS in there. I will be building COB LED panel soon though. The buds look bigger on the photos :) I'm happy with the quality, the rest will come later. I'm growing in LOS (Living organic soil) and some genetics crave the nutrient boost associated with bottled nutrients. That's the way it is, I'm looking for genetics suitable for my style. Also this BD and Herer are cheaper specimen I guess you get what you pay for. Thank you. Happy growing! :love: :Namaste:
Mixing leds n hps is ment to be very good mines 19 weeks old only found out there blue dream yesterday

Autoflower420

Back
Top Bottom