Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Man I dunno like 25 days, I got only Mars 300 old model and 250W HPS in there. I will be building COB LED panel soon though. The buds look bigger on the photos :) I'm happy with the quality, the rest will come later. I'm growing in LOS (Living organic soil) and some genetics crave the nutrient boost associated with bottled nutrients. That's the way it is, I'm looking for genetics suitable for my style. Also this BD and Herer are cheaper specimen I guess you get what you pay for. Thank you. Happy growing! :love: :Namaste:
Try bulldog bluedream unreal

Autoflower420

Man I dunno like 25 days, I got only Mars 300 old model and 250W HPS in there. I will be building COB LED panel soon though. The buds look bigger on the photos :) I'm happy with the quality, the rest will come later. I'm growing in LOS (Living organic soil) and some genetics crave the nutrient boost associated with bottled nutrients. That's the way it is, I'm looking for genetics suitable for my style. Also this BD and Herer are cheaper specimen I guess you get what you pay for. Thank you. Happy growing! :love: :Namaste:
8de14fe6b536f1bd2f3014d1b0a59fcc.jpg

18inch

Autoflower420

Doc

my NL is 4+ weeks in flowering and seems to be fading a bit as expected for a 2 gl pot (3 gls on deck)

but, since I am still going to use more of the 7th run for the next few plants I did one of those simple garden soil tests

The results were:

soil ph looked like right around the 6.5 range

the nitrogen was medium, the phosphorus was low/medium, and the potassium was high.

If I remember those were similar results I got a few runs ago when I tested.
not sure what all that means with brix soil.

I haven't added any kit amendment the last few grows, but I have added some minerals and light dose of powdered nutes.

anything I should add to get the phosphorus up a bit? Or leave it alone and see how they do in slightly bigger pots?

i dont know if Doc Bud visits this here thread..

he'll answer here faster..
Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

:Namaste:

my apologies DrZ and fellow 420ers I was in the wrong thread.

I guess that can be a testimony to the potency of my pot. :tokin:

and my brand new TruVa' dry herb vape from one of our kind sponsors The Kind Pen LLC

I won 2nd place in the Cremdelacrem photo contest.

I was expecting a tshirt in the mail and I was shocked to see the vape in there. I love it.

Started off on my first grow with good ole bagseed and made it to harvest luckily despite being a noob
420-magazine-mobile676170025.jpg
now I got my hands on some good genetics like this Delicious seeds Candy aka cheese candy!
420-magazine-mobile760022904.jpg
420-magazine-mobile157815488.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1732697828.jpg
just started a journal growing 50 of the best strains available with the help of the great growers of 420 mag(might be more than 50 so many out there). Looking for any recommendations check it out!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Started off on my first grow with good ole bagseed and made it to harvest luckily despite being a noob
420-magazine-mobile676170025.jpg
now I got my hands on some good genetics like this Delicious seeds Candy aka cheese candy!
420-magazine-mobile760022904.jpg
420-magazine-mobile157815488.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1732697828.jpg
just started a journal growing 50 of the best strains available with the help of the great growers of 420 mag(might be more than 50 so many out there). Looking for any recommendations check it out!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App
A good.blue dream

Autoflower420

Organic greenhouse grown Jilly Bean-Pheno #1 (Space Queen x Orange Velvet)

DSC077854.JPG

DSC077906.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom