Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

I got progress going on! Girls love their big pots, better light and it shows. More in my journal, feel free to stop by.

Shark Shock

P10001984.JPG

Herer

P10001915.JPG

Blue Dream

P10001794.JPG

There's some nice buds in here, that's for sure. Fantastic job everybody. I wanted to share some pics so here we go

Blackberry og @ 7 weeks
20170114_190122.jpg

Blackberry nug from my most recent harvest..
20170115_194320.jpg

Birthday Cake Kush after a 3 week cure
20170115_193430.jpg

Blackberry Rosin, pressed from some Blackberry bubble hash
20170115_190621.jpg

Purple Urkle @ 7 weeks,
20170114_190205.jpg

I'm really loving this Urkle so I'll have lots of pics to share for the next 3 weeks. :)

Very nice Plox. There should be section of the forum with wallpapers with fullhd bud pics. :goodjob: :bravo: :Namaste:

Wow! That's especially nice, Hash! Best NL I've seen, I think. :bravo:

Just like I promised
The Original California Native Clone only Purple urkle.. Just like I remember. The first time I tried this strain was in 2002 and it brings back some good memories every time I accidentally rub up against her. That sweet stank is intoxicating...

20170116_191955.jpg

20170116_191920.jpg

20170116_191849.jpg

She still has a week and a half until she's ready so sorry in advance if I blow up the Eye candy thread... Happy growing everybody :)

I gotta say NL was some of the first well seeds I ever got from across the water aways..... Something with a name on it from a 'breeder' of the times... All I ever had before the net was bag seed.. Not that I didn't have access to good bag seed, lumbo, thai, even afew 'black african trip weed, seeds. These were covenanted of course. But then the net,,,, and strains started pouring thru... Well NL was one of the first I got ahold of... She looks far along for 5 weeks... GL and Keepem Green

Well I have acouple started flowering now. I have 2 I'll throw up on here... First a personal favorite of mine,,,, Blue Dream;
bd136.jpg

and
bd84.jpg

Ok another started flowering... Strain Hunters seed called Money Maker. Been in flower the same time frame as the Blue Dream;
mm15.jpg

and
mm9.jpg

One last,, another from HSO. Stain called Black DOG. Plant didn't stretch but 3 inches total. I did start flowering for the first week uunder a MH bulb. They will help keep your girls 'shorter' than a HPS bulb.
dog8.jpg

Well thats it for now and for awhile,,, till I get afew good sized buds to show. I have to say I enjoy this thread immensely. It's a place people can see your buddage without doing the contest thing. But I'm still thinking about doing one. People keep them pretty pics coming... The best of the best.... Keepem Green

I gotta say NL was some of the first well seeds I ever got from across the water aways.....

Same here Norcal.

Since I am growing alone now, I figured I'll start back at the beginning.

Plus I need something to make me fall asleep before 3am. It's either that or quit researching growing on 420mag,,,,na, I'll try the indica route, lol

Back
Top Bottom