Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Gold rush canuck seeds week 7 Saturday .
580c3a7afe7498e4afd89c5ae8013dd6.jpg
7000968406e70a33d45ace07ce162649.jpg

Always prefer to be completely blown away rather than just pipped!!! Hats off to you sir ;)

Organic Silver Fox-Pheno #5-Day 51 of Flowering:

DSC069467.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Apologies for the comment without any actual eye candy. I hope it's worthy of the thread but I don't know if it's a problem! I've seen the ridiculous amount of pooled bud knowledge you all share and was wondering if you could help me?

Just experienced severe heat build up in tent (unusually hot day and night) thought I'd got through the day without a blip and then saw a roof temp of 32.9 and a canopy temp of 28.8

Couldn't get any more air into the tent and just seemed to be pushing around a hot breeze with the fan I added.

I jumped to the control and quickly lowered the output from 600w to 400w. Immediately saw a drop in temp and breathed a sigh of relief.

Checked again half an hour later. The plants I was thinking of cutting in a week now look ready to come down tomorrow maybe day after?

I'll admit the lighting is slightly different in the two pics but could you please look at the pistils, they seemed to have darkened quicker than normal. Could the heat or change in power output (and what I think would be useable light?) be responsible?

First pic taken about three hours before I noticed severe heat

420-magazine-mobile1734276930.jpg

Second about half an hour after temp and light reduction

420-magazine-mobile1201112757.jpg

Any help would be appreciated! Sorry to have clogged up the thread with the essay :)
No white pistils I'd go for at least 2 weeks more maybe a month

Organic OG Kush x Grand Daddy Purple-Pheno #1-Day 40 of Flowering:

DSC072306.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom