Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

I've never lolipopped before. And altho good sized buds up top. There was alot of little.ones down below. Trimming was a pain. So the day I flipped I removed about 6 to 8 lower branches and defoloated heavy. Excited to see the end result
Looking good. Good luck, my plants eat those leaves the last few weeks of flower...organic soil grow. I take each leaf when its exhausted. I see the defol and big growth spurts in hydro...not sure about soil.

outdoor grown white querkal some with flash some in the sun!
DSC_0027.JPG
DSC_0029 (1).JPG
DSC_0031 (2).JPG
DSC_0031.JPG
DSC_0033 (2).JPG
DSC_0059.JPG
DSC_0065.JPG
DSC_0080.JPG

Thanks for the preview and very nice. Assumes I can get the same high quality you are showing.

Mahalo for the compliment! I hope you get even better results my Braddah. This is my third try with autos. Hopefully I’ll have plenty of bud after this run of autos to last me through my next photo grow.

The Dark Devil from them is crazy.. can’t wait to smoke this one.

:passitleft:

Mahalo for the compliment! I hope you get even better results my Braddah. This is my third try with autos. Hopefully I’ll have plenty of bud after this run of autos to last me through my next photo grow.

The Dark Devil from them is crazy.. can’t wait to smoke this one.

:passitleft:
Sunnyskies...Im with you...now have a deep stash of serious indica from my last grow. Four phenos ranging from deep narcotic to fun and talkative...feels like four strains. Now ready for a quick turn for some lively sativa. First auto for me...I hope the XL and short flower are spot on. I will try to get some bright fall colors with this auto.

Looking good. Good luck, my plants eat those leaves the last few weeks of flower...organic soil grow. I take each leaf when its exhausted. I see the defol and big growth spurts in hydro...not sure about soil.
Nice one bro, love the way the organic weed tastes

They bounce back fairly quickly. In Promix Hp anyways

(Should also mention this is the first grow i havent fimmed or topped my plants in veg. They have naturalally shot up lower branches to catch light making an even canopy. Think im over the whole fim thing. Just smaller buds to trim and more recovery time)

Day of defoliate:
20200714_171108.jpg

6 days after defoliate:
Resized_20200720_192800.jpeg
Resized_20200720_192808.jpeg

Heres one of my flowertents, about a month to go. Switched new super red bulb to left side, right side has balanced spectrum bulb-veg to flower. Wanted to see if it helpes the swelling or anything, allthough, added it a bit late, half way through flower..
20200722_141153.jpg
20200722_141113.jpg
20200722_141047.jpg
20200722_141009.jpg

Heres one of my flowertents, about a month to go. Switched new super red bulb to left side, right side has balanced spectrum bulb-veg to flower. Wanted to see if it helpes the swelling or anything, allthough, added it a bit late, half way through flower..
20200722_141153.jpg
20200722_141113.jpg
20200722_141047.jpg
20200722_141009.jpg
Very nice looking room sat
Excited to see results from that super red

Just wanted to take the time to say how much I love this forum and reading posts and looking st pictures from all of you.
Everyone's so supportive and helpful and decent.
Rollitup and thc farmer is a fucking cancer to the weed communities.
Really good thing we got going here.

Back
Top Bottom