Come SOG With Me: 112 Plants, 2 Liter, Hempy SOG

Re: Come SOG with me. 112 plant, 2 liter, Hempy SOG

thats sick man, you are getting better growth with your plants and the gh 3 part then i am with the oc+ inside of my 2 liters from 12/12.

However when i first read your post it inspired me to just run some mild gh 3 part nutes through my hempy's on a schedule somewhat similar to that of a soil grow. 2 regular water feedings with just some cal mag and then a light feeding of nutes and repeat. So we shall see how this goes for me.

Looking great 420fied! Time to start sharpening the fiskars :tokin:

Blazin if you're taking clones straight to 12/12 you're going to have pretty anemic plants from what I've seen. You want nice roots going first just like fied did.

Looking great 420fied! Time to start sharpening the fiskars :tokin:

Blazin if you're taking clones straight to 12/12 you're going to have pretty anemic plants from what I've seen. You want nice roots going first just like fied did.

yea ive established that, ill get a cycle going with 2 or 3 different clone buckets, that way they can get good roots going before transplanting into the hempy, and same for the dwc buckets.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Speaking of planting clones...... I'm getting ready to bury another round of 15 or 16. This will bring the total in pots to 53/54. I like for my rooted clones to look like this when I bury them.

rooted_good.jpg

I buried an additional 12 clones tonight bringing the total number of plants in pots to 50.

I took a photo of all 4 groups together just after lights on. The grow is starting to pick up steam.

4groups.JPG

Good growing

If I may make a suggestion. During the clone phase, remove at least half the mist heads.

Over watering causes long bat-like roots to develop, when root balls absorb more of the nutes. Less misting will help more roots to develop along the stem.

I experienced long roots even when using a high pressure low flow single mist head and 30 seconds wet cycles with 5 minute dry cycles in between. < 5 seconds wet cycles every 3-4 minutes will minimize long root development

hth

If I may make a suggestion. During the clone phase, remove at least half the mist heads.

Over watering causes long bat-like roots to develop, when root balls absorb more of the nutes. Less misting will help more roots to develop along the stem.

I experienced long roots even when using a high pressure low flow single mist head and 30 seconds wet cycles with 5 minute dry cycles in between. < 5 seconds wet cycles every 3-4 minutes will minimize long root development

hth

Not only is that unnecessary work, it may prohibit spray from reaching all of the clone stems. I'll keep things the way they are.

:thumb: Really great results so far, 420fied! You must be quite the proud papa!

Nice, its really comeing along now. Its really cool to see them all in differant stages.

they sure grow up fast, couldnt expect anyless from you:goodjob:

Hello again everyone.

It's day 21 of 12/12 for the original 16 so it's time to defoliate. Here's the canopy and a side shot of the original 16 before defoliation.

pretop.JPG

preside.JPG

Here's the canopy and side view of them after defoliation.

post_top.JPG

post_side.JPG

As you can see in this picture, the next 12 plants(to the immediate right of the original 16) will be due for defoliation in 6 days.

6days_defol.JPG

I buried some more clones yesterday bringing the total in pots to 59. Things are starting to pick up!

59_inpots.JPG

I simply used sharp, sterile scissors to remove the fans at their bases. Light penetration will obviously improve hopefully benefitting me with extra weight. We'll see.

Good growing everyone.

Man, I was so looking forward to that post, awesome!:thumb:

It reminds me of an underwater picture of a kelp bed... Growing straight up and beautifully as well. :high-five:

:nicethread:

Subscribed! This grow is freakin awesome bro. I liked how you removed your laterals to compensate space versus the amount of plants. It should give you alot of solid nugs. I am also testing growing a large amount of plants within a small space but my setup depends on laterals for bigger yeilds. I'll definately be watching this grow. Thumbs up brother.

bro its insane how quick those things grew up! I have a bit of good news to share, my aero cloner is pulling through, I have roots on all 4 of the original cuttings I took, so you should see something similar from me shortly.

Not sure if i missed it or not, but how long does this strain bloom for?

Man, I was so looking forward to that post, awesome!:thumb:

It reminds me of an underwater picture of a kelp bed... Growing straight up and beautifully as well. :high-five:

:nicethread:

Thank you. The stretch is over for them and it's time to pack on the weight.

Subscribed! This grow is freakin awesome bro. I liked how you removed your laterals to compensate space versus the amount of plants. It should give you alot of solid nugs. I am also testing growing a large amount of plants within a small space but my setup depends on laterals for bigger yeilds. I'll definately be watching this grow. Thumbs up brother.

Thank you! I've always admired your grows.

bro its insane how quick those things grew up! I have a bit of good news to share, my aero cloner is pulling through, I have roots on all 4 of the original cuttings I took, so you should see something similar from me shortly.

Not sure if i missed it or not, but how long does this strain bloom for?

Thank you. They certainly grow up fast in the Hempy buckets. It's good to hear that your cloner is working out!

Snow White is usually ready in the 70 day range.

They look perfect 420fied! You nailed it first time out imo. My eyes aren't as good as they could be, on mine there are smaller fan leaves growing just above the bud sites. Did you remove all of those? What didn't you prune?

Thanks and :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom