Comeback Journal: Two AK47xWhite Widow & One GG4

Hi! Don't top the autos! Pleaaaase! Not necessary! For photos, we like the added colas but the autos are made the way they are for a reason. I topped an auto once and never again. Def up pot to 3 or 5 gl after about 2 weeks in seedling as you did already.

Also, sorry about the incarceration. Happy you're back with the fun gang now. But what are you feeding them, how often and how much? What is the weather like by you? What did you forget from growing the first time? What other help do you need getting reactivated in the grow game?

BTW, so a fan of both AK and White Widow, I just harvested a Jack Herer/White Widow auto and ran a GGSLH photo in the winter which was stellar. Looking forward to watching. Start a journal if you can, I have links to help in my signature-we can follow your grow easier and can help you better that way. Plus everyone can find you better once you add it to your own signature
Sounds good,I'm in jersey and it's gonna be a tight squeeze, as long as I get past the frost in September without any problems, I should be good,I used to watch the weather close and cover them with garbage bags or bring them in,I always grew photos wich were much more forgiving than these autos,and could handle allot more nutes,send me those links if possible, would love to document the grow as good as I can

Hi! Don't top the autos! Pleaaaase! Not necessary! For photos, we like the added colas but the autos are made the way they are for a reason. I topped an auto once and never again. Def up pot to 3 or 5 gl after about 2 weeks in seedling as you did already.

Also, sorry about the incarceration. Happy you're back with the fun gang now. But what are you feeding them, how often and how much? What is the weather like by you? What did you forget from growing the first time? What other help do you need getting reactivated in the grow game?

BTW, so a fan of both AK and White Widow, I just harvested a Jack Herer/White Widow auto and ran a GGSLH photo in the winter which was stellar. Looking forward to watching. Start a journal if you can, I have links to help in my signature-we can follow your grow easier and can help you better that way. Plus everyone can find you better once you add it to your own signature
I forgot to ask,I was really thinking about topping one to get a bigger yield,but I'm on the fence about it,should I do any kinda training?

Sounds good,I'm in jersey

Me too!!!!!! I'm down by the shore
and it's gonna be a tight squeeze, as long as I get past the frost in September without any problems, I should be good,
I don't think we are getting frost this September friend. Think it will be hot as balls at night, too
I used to watch the weather close and cover them with garbage bags or bring them in,I always grew photos wich were much more forgiving than these autos,and could handle allot more nutes,send me those links if possible, would love to document the grow as good as I can
Please start one, at the bottom of this comment in my name line, look for helpful links and they are under there, just click and go! As for the nutes, yes, photos can handle almost double what autos can but remember autos don't need all those nutes either. I run both, autos and photos so I totally understand the forgiving of the photos vs the autos.
I forgot to ask,I was really thinking about topping one to get a bigger yield,but I'm on the fence about it,should I do any kinda training?
As @HappyHazmat88 said, this is your grow so please don't take me saying don't do this as an ultimate no go. It as @CelestialNurseries mentioned, your girls.

I don't see topping an auto providing more yields than a not topped. I see the benefits when done on a photo, as I do it every time. I just think that the autos are gonna give you what they give you and the way to increase yields are a really good light or sun (we've been getting Hella sun), the nutrients and amendments you choose, and the genetics of an auto.

I don't do training but I know others enjoy LST on the girls to open them up some in the center for more even budding. Again, I've tried it and haven't seen enough of a change to make the change myself. I let them go and if necessary snip a leaf or two. Some people refuse to snip, I used to be that way, too.

You try things you like, you try things you don't like. I want to make sure I didn't come off too strong yelling about topping lol

My girls receive no stress until like a week before chop when I drought them. That being said, I've yet to have a yield issue.

I don't think we are getting frost this September friend. Think it will be hot as balls at night, too

Please start one, at the bottom of this comment in my name line, look for helpful links and they are under there, just click and go! As for the nutes, yes, photos can handle almost double what autos can but remember autos don't need all those nutes either. I run both, autos and photos so I totally understand the forgiving of the photos vs the autos.

As @HappyHazmat88 said, this is your grow so please don't take me saying don't do this as an ultimate no go. It as @CelestialNurseries mentioned, your girls.

I don't see topping an auto providing more yields than a not topped. I see the benefits when done on a photo, as I do it every time. I just think that the autos are gonna give you what they give you and the way to increase yields are a really good light or sun (we've been getting Hella sun), the nutrients and amendments you choose, and the genetics of an auto.

I don't do training but I know others enjoy LST on the girls to open them up some in the center for more even budding. Again, I've tried it and haven't seen enough of a change to make the change myself. I let them go and if necessary snip a leaf or two. Some people refuse to snip, I used to be that way, too.

You try things you like, you try things you don't like. I want to make sure I didn't come off too strong yelling about topping lol

My girls receive no stress until like a week before chop when I drought them. That being said, I've yet to have a yield

That's pretty cool,jerseyyyy yeaaa,lol,but yea,lots of sun,I'm in like central to north Jersey, good part,got allot of land,no privacy issues, lots of sun,can wait til the next two months go by,it's like waiting for Christmas,lol,so I haven't given them much of anything but a Lil Epson salt once and a Lil peroxide twice,all really watered down,I'm worried about funguses cause of how humid it gets,I need a simple plan to feed this if I should give them anything, there in foxfarm ocean and miracle grow perlite,both have pretty lite nitrogen though,any suggestions?

My girls receive no stress until like a week before chop when I drought them. That being said, I've yet to have a yield issue.
Wow that really puts it In perspective,appreciate that,and with the short window I see what your talking about,I have to stop being so involved and should just let them do there thing and there really healthy right now

so in in the middle of week 3 and there doing great after I almost poisoned them with too much peroxide,lesson learned, showing vigorous growth, did a Lil extra topping on the one this morning ,but in the future I'm gonna try and always top once if that,exited to see what the next week will bring

I'm so happy to hear they are doing so well ans that the peroxide didn't harm them!
They are going to move so fast those autos!

You know, to each grower his own, I know that we all have the same goal though-healthy plants with bountiful and medicinal harvests!

Can't wait to see pics of what's going on now!!

I tried to add these with the last post didn't upload for some reason

20220819_102943.jpg

20220818_174023.jpg

20220818_174009.jpg

20220818_174000.jpg

I tried to add these with the last post didn't upload for some reason

20220819_102943.jpg

20220818_174023.jpg

20220818_174009.jpg

20220818_174000.jpg
The coffee leaf!!! I love it!

The girls have excellent coloring!

Moving along here got some rain today it's been a drought lately but covered them up don't want them to get too much water they're starting to double in size seems like every time I go out which I'm happy to see decent growth nothing crazy but I'll be happy to have something to harvest this fall I'll be happy with whatever yields I get just trying to get some finished product this time around

20220821_191626.jpg

Moving along here got some rain today it's been a drought lately but covered them up don't want them to get too much water they're starting to double in size seems like every time I go out which I'm happy to see decent growth nothing crazy but I'll be happy to have something to harvest this fall I'll be happy with whatever yields I get just trying to get some finished product this time around

20220821_191626.jpg
Great color on them growmie.... And I'm sure your going to have a great harvest just keep your ladies happy and healthy and they'll do most of the work for you.

Moving along ,terental rain the last two days,was stressful as hell,can't wait to go indoor,outdoor is allot of stuff to deal with,would be nice to be growing in a controlled environment, gonna be looking into some gear soon,why wait

20220824_095058.jpg

20220824_095046.jpg

Going into second week of flowering everything is looking good,started adding this black strap molasses to there watering and should be getting my holy makrall from Fox farm to help with the ok but she's thriving,very exciting to see,loving it

IMG_2022-08-29-23-51-23-731.jpg

IMG_2022-08-29-23-52-21-276.jpg

IMG_2022-08-29-23-54-47-082.jpg

IMG_2022-08-29-23-51-56-780.jpg

Doing awesome,end of week 2 in flower,just been giving them water with some black strap molasses mixed in,tomorrow gonna give them some of my homemade banana tea,hopefully give them the potassium they need

20220902_082813.jpg

20220902_082803.jpg

20220902_082752.jpg

I'm back,wow I'm gonna finish this journal if it kills me,had a Warrent pop up I never knew I had and just spent the last 20 days In a jail cell from hell,I was stressing so bad cause my girls were out side,but the gods were watching over them,now can anyone help me know if they might be ready?the pistles are brown but I don't have one of those jewler things to see the trickles if there foggy yet,can anyone just give me any idea?

16638534288604487745122021443661.jpg

20220922_092804.jpg

20220922_092725.jpg

20220922_092628.jpg

20220922_092552.jpg

20220922_092513.jpg

Getting closer,perseverance,I'm gonna get this done to finish what I started,I almost gave up on growing again when I failed my 5 Gelato autos,I'm so glad I didn't give up,and late July had me worried tooth start over that late,but I did over again but did it right,not half ass,got some Fox Farm and perlite mix and some root booster and fabrics pots,and learned overwatering was my downfall the first time,but a couple weeks in veg I almost poisoned them by watering them with too much peroxide,I was horrified to find holes brown spots,leaves almost falling off ,thought it was over again,quick flushed them,washed them off by hand and nursed them back once more,today there thriving ,can't wait to harvest!!

20220923_141752.jpg

20220923_141727.jpg

20220922_152218.jpg

20220922_152206.jpg

20220922_092557.jpg

20220922_092552.jpg

Well this will probably be my last post I don't think I've had one person in my journal and the last month been pretty much doing it just for myself seems like a a closed group not too much love so I'll be moving on

It's been real,gg4 is drying,will be taking down the ak in another couple days ,and last but not least my do si do,witch I was gonna just chuck because it was allot smaller than the others and ended up being twice the size of my other two in the end,still shocked on how much it grew,nearly doubled almost tripled in size over two weeks.

20220929_164436.jpg

20220929_164334.jpg

20220929_164322.jpg

20220929_164259.jpg

20220929_164237.jpg

20220927_183129.jpg

20220927_183118.jpg

20220927_182506.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom