Coming along

Hey, @Foss I've been growing the same strain! I just harvested my first FOGK plant, and it has virtually no smell. Does yours have a good stink?
I'm really curious how mine will turn out once dried and cured due to the lack of terps.
Lol, I would not say no smell, but definitely not really strong, compared to the others I have grown. The buds are looking beautiful.

A few more pics, i am really excited with beauty of these buds that are filling in.

IMG_2048.jpeg

IMG_2049.jpeg

IMG_2050.jpeg

Hey, @Foss I've been growing the same strain! I just harvested my first FOGK plant, and it has virtually no smell. Does yours have a good stink?
I'm really curious how mine will turn out once dried and cured due to the lack of terps.
Hi CannabisMan, have you had a chance to try it out yet?

Yeah, I tried out a little bit before putting it into jars. Mind you, I usually have a good smoke off to test out my weeds, but this stuff wasn't quite ready for prime-time.

It was pretty good despite the lack of terpenes n smell. Pretty smooth and has a nice kick to it, so I'm pretty satisfied, but I have a feeling yours is going to turn out better. :ganjamon:

Yeah, I tried out a little bit before putting it into jars. Mind you, I usually have a good smoke off to test out my weeds, but this stuff wasn't quite ready for prime-time.

It was pretty good despite the lack of terpenes n smell. Pretty smooth and has a nice kick to it, so I'm pretty satisfied, but I have a feeling yours is going to turn out better. :ganjamon:
I am an amazed how large the buds are and the smell is much stronger, but I don’t think as strong compared to the first 3 I did.

Were the buds extra large?

Well I quad-lined and defoliated quite a bit to create a nice even canopy, so it was short with about 70+ tops. The buds came out medium sized, but it was all nice buds. I threw away the small buds that most people lollipop off in veg.

Your plants look quite different for being the same strain. I will likely grow this strain again just to see if I get different results.

Happy girls.

IMG_2145.jpeg

IMG_2144.jpeg

IMG_2143.jpeg

IMG_2142.jpeg

IMG_2141.jpeg
Hey Buddy freeken Awesome garden. :bravo:
Your getting near the end.
As much ladies finish flowering they gradually stop draining their pots.
A sure sign the end is near.
How often are you feeding?
Is the pot taking longer to empty yet?
I if possible don't harvest white pistils.
When they are finished flowering and building for me their pistils crinkle in and turn red.
Then I start looking at trics.
But white pistils and a hungry pot means they are far from ready.
Those huge sativa Spears are going to need support !
Can you get some clear pics of those huge mains?
Thanks, talk soon.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Hi Bill, I will try to get some better pics tomorrow morning as the girls are sleeping now. I am running out of time as we are heading to BC the middle of October to visit my daughter. My younger daughter here is close that she can help with the curing. I was planning to have them in jars before we leave.
Take care.

Hey Buddy freeken Awesome garden. :bravo:
Your getting near the end.
As much ladies finish flowering they gradually stop draining their pots.
A sure sign the end is near.
How often are you feeding?
Is the pot taking longer to empty yet?
I if possible don't harvest white pistils.
When they are finished flowering and building for me their pistils crinkle in and turn red.
Then I start looking at trics.
But white pistils and a hungry pot means they are far from ready.
Those huge sativa Spears are going to need support !
Can you get some clear pics of those huge mains?
Thanks, talk soon.

Bill284 😎
I am feeding them 6 cups each a day.
I believe they are slowing down as the pots were a little heavier this morning, they were totally drinking that amount easily a day.

I am feeding them 6 cups each a day.
I believe they are slowing down as the pots were a little heavier this morning, they were totally drinking that amount easily a day.
Good Morning my friend. :ciao:
If they are still eating a full meal then you have some time before harvest.
Keep an eye an the pistils.
White pistils mean she is still building for you.
Keep up the good work.
Where's the pics?

Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom