Coming along

Foss

Did another summer grow, but kept inside.

IMG_2015.jpeg

It's looking very cool, That's a loooooooong bud!
I guess some training inside wouldn't be bad, but then you'll lose the long bud but get a more even field of chunky ones.
I mean inside and led you kinda want to go for surface area and even canopy otherwise you get a wide variety of buds & quality from small downstairs to well I dunno how long is that thing?

It's looking very cool, That's a loooooooong bud!
I guess some training inside wouldn't be bad, but then you'll lose the long bud but get a more even field of chunky ones.
I mean inside and led you kinda want to go for surface area and even canopy otherwise you get a wide variety of buds & quality from small downstairs to well I dunno how long is that thing?
Lol. It is a 18”. Filling in nice. I decided to just leave it and change lighting early and see what happened.

So, what strain is it, its an amazing bud for sure, any details you would like to share ☺️
They are both the same strain, Fruity OG Kush. I started 3, and gave one to my buddy, who planted it into the garden with his tomato plants. I didn’t start them until the middle of June.

IMG_1919.jpeg

They are both the same strain, Fruity OG Kush. I started 3, and gave one to my buddy, who planted it into the garden with his tomato plants. I didn’t start them until the middle of June.

IMG_1919.jpeg
I just looked back, it was the first week of June when I was germinating.

Thanks, maybe 2-3 more weeks I’m thinking. I have taken some down to early in my first couple of endeavours.

Back
Top Bottom