Confused - Please advise

Keep feeding at a reduced rate for the week and update pics do you have a loop or scope ? Can you post a pic of trics? To me they didnt look to be at 8 weeks, did u have any issues that stunted there early flowering heat , light , defol? Or is that just what n toxicity will do ? Anyway i think they will still gain some weight as you flush there is alot of nutes stored in the plant .. keep us posted :hmmmm:

Keep feeding at a reduced rate for the week and update pics do you have a loop or scope ? Can you post a pic of trics? To me they didnt look to be at 8 weeks, did u have any issues that stunted there early flowering heat , light , defol? Or is that just what n toxicity will do ? Anyway i think they will still gain some weight as you flush there is alot of nutes stored in the plant .. keep us posted :hmmmm:
I say that cause there arent many hairs standing up unless they are starting final 4 weeks getting new hairs

Had no issues at the start of flowering. Currently have a temp issue as few fans leaves have turned purple due to cold nights but hope have solved this now. Im an going to feed as normal for another week or two and update pics sunday to see if anyone thinks there is a improvement and gollow advice from there.

Thanks for the reply will keep you posted.

Usually what i notice is the week or days before they stop growing ^ (the flowers height is maxed) the next set comes in and threw the swelling and ripening.

Hi all,

As i said a 7 day update. Have been feeding still at a low feed and today decided to flush them so will do this at a ph level of 6 and for around 10-14 days. Comments on pics would be great and hope i get a little more swell in flush

Hi all,

As i said a 7 day update. Have been feeding still at a low feed and today decided to flush them so will do this at a ph level of 6 and for around 10-14 days. Comments on pics would be great and hope i get a little more swell in flush

20160116_190057.jpg
20160116_190048.jpg
20160116_190035.jpg
20160116_190007.jpg
20160116_190015.jpg
20160116_190024.jpg
20160116_185956.jpg
20160116_190015.jpg
20160116_190007.jpg
20160116_190057.jpg

Does nobone think they look poor? It seems very leafy as mentiobed in previous posts and still hasnt swole a whole lot?

Back
Top Bottom