Confusion between flowering time in websites

kisshell

I bought some seed from mediseedman and it says the auto has flowering time for 8 to 10 weeks.
Now I know for photo the time they provide is for flowering stage but what about autos?
Is it the seed to harvest time or just the flowering stage will take that long?
I am just a little confused.
Also , is it alright to order form seedcity website coz the prices there is so cheap but just not sure if we might get caught what would happen?
Anyone order from UK?

No mate. I am in aus and wanted to import as it seems the seeds are way way cheaper compared to local stores. So just wanted a shipping guarantee site if there is anyone that ships to aus.
@Herbies Seeds great people there.
They will fix you up. :thumb:

The price seems fare. Any idea if you can get in trouble if the seeds get stuck in customs?
They have stealth packaging so most of the seeds get through.
Here in Canada before legalization they would just send you a letter saying they took it.
Let's ask your neighbors.
@DV8 And @Trala :ciao: Any boarder issues with seeds?
Thanks.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

The price seems fare. Any idea if you can get in trouble if the seeds get stuck in customs?

Probably not, although Australia isn't one of the countries that considers cannabis seeds to be legal unless/until they're germinated.

As mentioned, Herbie's seeds offers a "stealth" option, which basically means they remove the seeds from the breeders' packaging, and send them with some kind of cheap legal merchandise.

If you are seriously paranoid, print your order (along with an acceptable alternate choice or two, in case they're out of stock and you didn't include a way to contact you), and mail it to them along with sufficient currency to cover the costs - and have the package addressed to a fake name and the address of someone who will be on vacation when they arrive. Then arrange to be on the porch, tidying up the front of the property, etc. When they arrive. Extra paranoia points for figuring out what the delivery people look like in advance, so you can beat feet if it turns out to be a LEO delivering that day, LMAO.

Or if your level of paranoia only reaches "wary," use your real name (possibly slightly misspelled) and address, but do the cash order via snail mail (or untraceable prepaid debit card account). Then you have the option of receiving as per normal, but denying that you are the person who actually ordered the things. I cannot say whether this would allow you to refuse a search of your property, because I have no idea about your search and seizure laws, what constitutes probable cause there, et cetera. However, because anyone can send nearly anything to nearly anyone else without the recipient's permission (or even awareness), it should provide some protection against punishment for the actual act of receiving the seeds.

Most people probably aren't that paranoid these days, however, unless they happen to be in a country that still has the death penalty or a lengthy prison term for minor cannabis-related "criminal offenses."

BtW, if you do ever send cash through the mail - for this or any other purpose - don't try to hide it in a birthday/etc. card (because that screams "cash gift to thieves inside!" to those who are dishonest. I used to use a business envelope, addressed from a business (or imitation of same), fold several sheets of paper around it... and stamp FINAL NOTICE on the envelope, lol. Nobody opens those except for the addressee.

Back
Top Bottom