Conradino23's "Survivors Are The Champions" organic experimental grow in Air Pots!

Re: Conradino23's "Survivors Are The Champions" organic experimental grow in Air Pots

Conrad my man you need to get around some!!! Get out there and socialize, explore!! ;) Meet new peeps! :passitleft: Well maybe not them... :blunt::yahoo::smokin:

Re: Conradino23's "Survivors Are The Champions" organic experimental grow in Air Pots

Let me just get off the couch :lot-o-toke:
O no, I'm glued in :D

And here we go again...
I examined trichs yesterday just to discover that I might have cut them even 3-4 days ago :) Twilight has about 60-70% amberish trichs and AK has 20-30% of colour... which means they are both ripe in 46th day of flowering. Initially I just wanted them both 90% cloudy :yummy: Probably they were that cloudy in 6th week of flowering, mon! I didn't have a magnifying glass then unfortunately.

If it's mainly due to growing them in air pots, I'll try to cut down flowering sativas from 12 to 9 weeks ;)

I'm chopping girls down on Monday anyway!

Make sure to get some pictures before chopping!! Wish I could come see them but alas you will have to harvest by yourself!! :yummy:

I harvested yesterday night!
Pics are coming!

So here we go!
Pics right from before the harvest... 10 minutes later they were dead :Rasta:

Branch in branch:
together_3.jpg
together_4.jpg
together_5.jpg

AK-48:
ak48_10.jpg
ak48_12.jpg
ak48_15.jpg
ak48_17.jpg
ak48_19.jpg

Twilight:
twilight_6.jpg
twilight_20.jpg
twilight_17.jpg
twilight_11.jpg
twilight_151.jpg

Cheers, mate! I'm just smokin' my sample taken almost 2 weeks ago, but it's still too fresh. Hope It'll do for a while :cool: :smokin:

And these are dead bodies...

Before trimming:
harvest_114.jpg
harvest_101.jpg

After rough trim:
harvest_62.jpg
harvest_52.jpg
harvest_27.jpg

But it would never happen if these two guys weren't there :lot-o-toke:

Superoots air pots:
airpots.jpg
airpots_10.jpg
airpots_5.jpg
airpots_3.jpg
airpots_2.jpg

Almost crapped my pants when saw these amber trichs in the middle of 7th week :) :cool:

Both were ready, but Twilight was further forward - about 60-70% amber trichs, AK-48 had them about 20-30%.

Now I'm trying to make some bubble hash :)

Both were ready, but Twilight was further forward - about 60-70% amber trichs, AK-48 had them about 20-30%.

Now I'm trying to make some bubble hash :)
my ak48 is about the same(46days),no amber yet, 90 % cloudy,bubblious are the same.good smoking to ya:tokin:

HH

Cheers, guys.

Toke for your harvest :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom