Control - Alt - Delete

At risk of sounding stupid, What's + reps?

Hi grimmreefer I was just checking out your journal and that means they gave you reps that contribute to the green bars under your name.You can do the same to someone elses post by hitting the star on the bottom of the post at the left. You dont have to let them know and can also leave a private message for them.YOu can find out who has given you reps and read them some how:) I cant figure out now.
YOur plants look great by the way :cheer:

Reps! Click the "Star" and share the love

So I just got home after 8 days away. It's pitch black in my backyard but by the light of my trusty ol' bic it looks like my girls had a good week.
The seeds I germed a month ago look ok but their tiny, I'll do an update tommorrow, and my one sour clone is alive but not doing much.
It's time to hit it hard in the dungeon so tonight I germed 3 reg. critical mass and ten or 11 of my fem AKs.
I will also be taking a few more cuttings off little D.
I might trash the seedlings I have now, I've never seen them grow this slow and I'm thinking it might be the used coco.

14088541849761.jpg

The one in the orange pot is the last of my diesel. She goes nowhere!the rest of them are a month old, I think I should merc. Thoughts?

This ones for you Rado. Its good to be home.
1408854466689.jpg

Nice light touch with the melting.
I expected the green army men to appear more melted, to have lost the precision of their molded forms.
Thanks for the detail (and the 420 content.)

At first I thought the blowtorch was part of the bubbling aparatus, then I realized it had been the tool of creation.
Speaking of "tool of creation," I'm out of here.
Still wasted after all these hours...:bongrip::goodluck:

She used an electric heat gun to connect them.
The torch is to heat the nail on my rig.
I jocked a 1/2g of honey oil on my trip home and got to use it for the first time in a while.
I usually make my own oil but my stocks are nil right now.
I actually just had to buy some herb from a buddy.

Hey, nice girls! They are super camouflaged. That would never work in our concrete yard, even if the weather was more reliable! Our only other plant is a mini Christmas tree which has somehow survived a couple of years outside, and I'm not sure herbs would blend in well with that. I'm envious of that army man bowl, pretty damn awesome that. It looks like it could double as a really painful protective hat.

Will be watching to see how this progresses! Are you gonna have a separate journal for your indoor grow?

Hey all, its been a while since I've been around. Wicked busy! Work,kids starting school and such.

A lot happening just not much to look at.
This is my biggest girl, she stand about 6'6" off of her pot. She was topped early and one shoot became dominant but there are plenty of secondary. They are flowering slow and I'm hoping they can go till the end of October without too much interference from mother nature.
1409785457623.jpg

This is another of the same strain that was topped twice and has many more bud sites. She is about 5' off the pot.

1409785514544.jpg
The next two are of my little D who I just found out is actually a chemdog. She is filling out nicely after I took 20-25 clones off of her about two weeks ago.
1409785541056.jpg
her buds are starting to crash into each other and I think she will be ready a couple of weeks before the AKs
1409785689435.jpg
The last two is !y veg room right now(yesterday) I went Dow there tonight and had 19 seedlings, seven clones have visible roots.
1409789465619.jpg
1409789508844.jpg

I think I will put 10 of each into flower with just a couple weeks of veg. The clones should be ready in two, the seeds mabey three weeks or a month.

I have never grown "sea of green" style but I'm out of meds and this is the fastest way I can get back on track.

I will veg the rest for a while. Probably 3-4 months and hopefully have a new area set up by the time they go into flower.

Peace y'all
Thanks for lookin
Grimm

They all looked so happy this morning I had to take a pic.
Its getting full already, I have a 400w MH I might put the rooted clones under to speed up there trip into the tent.
1410007886689.jpg

The clones were taken from a flowering plant, they will be very bushy and I probably won't top/fim them at all
1410007942113.jpg

I'm already seeing knats. The clones came from an outdoor plant so I kind of expected some sort of pest problem.

I put out two sticky traps last night and I see a few on there.
Nothing too bad yet.

Does anybody know if DE has any adverse effects on seedlings/clones?

Thank rado I thought you might chime in.
I'm gonna try the DE for now.
I just watered so they have a day or two before they need it again.

Did the soil stay moist longer with the DE on top?

I've not used DE but hear less than so so reports on it. Newest seedlings treated with SNS 203 for ~2 wks. Reduced gnat count somewhat. In my experience, this popular drench is not that effective & not worth it's cost. Seedlings transplanted into regular 2 gal. pots 6 days ago.

Picked up small bag (5 million) of beneficial nematodes today & will apply tomorrow. Hoping that earlier application than last grow will eliminate the gnats. Last time I had fairly bad infestation by the time the nematodes were applied. Almost eliminated but not completely. If not, have Gnat Nix (ground up glass) samples from Max Yield show ready. Hope that I don't have to use the GN because I don't want to cover up top of soil....easier to work on w/o a layer of GN.

For soil insects I use diatomaceous earth on top of the soil as a barrier, it cuts them as they move through it. I bought my diatomaceous earth from an animal feed store, do not use the type meant for pool filters. Mosquito dunks can also be used as a soil drench for fungus gnats. Sierra Natural Sciences also makes a soil drench called SNS-203 for fungus gnats and other soil insects.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatomaceous earth

https://www.homedepot.com Mosquito Dunks 6 Pack

https://sierranaturalscience.com natural pesticides sns-203

Report from western gnat front....took plants out of tent to apply beneficial nematodes. NOT ONE GNAT SEEN! ???? Just a day or so earlier I could see a few buzzing around whenever I opened tent, especially if I tilled the coco a bit. Strange & bizarre but good. The nematodes should keep them away for awhile. Only change I can think of is colder nights so room & tent generally cooler, but IDK. I'll keep you posted.

That's quite a collection in your veg area! Good luck with the bugs. Your girls are truly massive - how old are they? Harvesting those will be a job and a half, I bet :) What are temperatures like in your garden at the moment?

I'm interested in your clone success rate - we might give it a go if we ever set up a veg area and get a strain we like. We'll be watching...hope the weather is kind to you!

Back
Top Bottom