Cooking with The Chronic

B3CF03AA-A303-4F54-A69D-DA632AB10821.jpeg

Ran a test batch of gummies today. Mrs. Milly & I have been kicking around the idea of a daily dose gummy to treat anxiety & body aches.

I ran my normal gummy recipe but replaced the canna-oil with water.

We added 30mL CBD oil which should put each gummy at around a 20mg dose. We also added a few turmeric & vitamin energy shots to help with inflammation.

Ultimately, we were looking for a good morning dose with some "zing" to it. We each ate one dose.... she fell asleep, and I feel like jello.

Fuck it! I'll just take em at bedtime. I just want the constant CBD dose...

:thumb:

Try it again after a nice English fry-up!
Full-English-breakfast-5-800x1200.jpg
Haven’t had that in 25 years... Loved my English breakfast!!!
I do feel that taking edable on full stomach reduces the feel of the zing.
As well as if I eat something after an edable (no matter how long) ... Zing comes within 15 minutes.

I did a "re-burn" today on my CBD gummies. I originally made them to include my entire daily CBD dose in one shot.
It proved to be way too strong. They put my wife & I in such a relaxed state, we didn't want to function. LoL Awesome, but not practical.

I melted them down and re-poured them into smaller doses. I think this is just optimal for my wife & I to dose appropriately without wasting CBD.

These have kept my anxiety in check for 2 days and counting...

Great day!
:passitleft:

What's your approximate mg/ml on that mixture? And how are you taking the new ones (munching all day, 3x day...)? And without posting a link, what's the brand of CBD? Can you post a pic of the bottle? On the lookout for a new source since CA is dry of hemp-based CBD.
We used Koi Naturals CBD.
20181114_132006.jpg20181114_132018.jpg
The original dose on those large gummies should have been 30-ish mg per dose. I've broke them down to around a 10mg dose that I take 3-5 times a day.
Half of them are just straight CBD, the other half was also dosed with turmeric and vitamin B. The vitamin doses are great in the morning, and the turmeric helps shake off the sore muscles from sleeping. These are my morning doses. I take one CBD gummy around lunch, then 2 normal CBD gummies at bedtime.

I'm actually very impressed with the result so far. I normally have a tightness in my chest 24/7 from anxiety... (I've also dialed back my sativa intake). Anyhow, I have not felt that feeling since I started these new gummies.
:passitleft:

Thanks P! I'm starting my son on capsules I'm making and I'm starting him low and bumping up every 3-4 days. Started at 2mg 3x/day (6mg total) and today he's going to 4mg 2x/day and 2mg at night (10mg total). I know newty's CBD intake is in the hundreds of mg/day so I was curious as to what you were finding effective.

Is that Koi mail order?

:thanks:
They do sell it online, I just picked that up here at a local shop. A friend of ours owns a little vape store and actually carries good CBD.
If I actually had normal gummies right now, I would have bartered for the bottle. It was a dire situation where I needed the change in meds, so we paid cash. Around $100. Ugh!
Anyhow... if I need to get another bottle, I will be able to trade up instead of wasting my $. LoL

Also hopeful for Candida to make a good bunch of oil. Should get me through the winter.
:thumb:

Soap is also made in a pan... so i felt the urge to share this with you guys to..

The Recipe:

Bio Sunflower oil 261 Gram
Bio Coco oil 194 Gram
Calendula Oil 92 Gram

wheat germ oil (google translate) 91 Gram
Beeswax 44 Gram
CBD oil 15 Milliliter
THC oil 25 Milliliter
NAOH 96 Gram
Water 266 Gram

For those interested how to do this, let me know and ill type out a recipe:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom