Cooking with The Chronic

Morning @Preston9mm
I’m doing great my man and I hope you are as well! I got the day off so time to play in the tent give the girls a much needed defoliation and spreading to open up them too budsites as much as I can! These EM girls are exploding with little pistils everywhere! Shouldn’t be much longer left in stretch before full out flower mode now!

:passitleft:
I'm right there with ya! I've been off work for 2 days but didnt get shit done because my son was home from school sick.
I got another day off today without the kiddos, so I'm gonna finish up all my prep work to flip lights on Monday.

OOOO OOOO yum yum......
Well done master chef :bravo::bravo::bravo:

Thank you AB:hug: Its probably the most easy infused thing i made in the kitchen so far:popcorn:

Looking great NS! How's the flavor?
The first batch made me remember to call my dentist... So not enough water, the second batch could have more taste so next batch will be in the middle and perfect. they still are tasty tough!

Gummies !! Yes please! Nice job NS hope they turned out as good as they look !

Come and grab some bro, They turned out way better then expected. every single one "jumped" out of the mold perfectly, ready nice texture and a great warning line. i could not be more happy!:Namaste:

I just ate a half a dozen peanut butter brownies mixed with Brooklyn sunrise infused coconut oil Man was that good I slept like a baby woke up with a big draw a spot on my pillow

I just ate a half a dozen peanut butter brownies mixed with Brooklyn sunrise infused coconut oil Man was that good I slept like a baby woke up with a big draw a spot on my pillow
:high-five:
:drool::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Testing makes it perfect.... Eating one.... Let me see.. Taking another one..... Mmmm not sure... Take a few more...
Flying high high like a bird in the skyyy... Lala

Ending in making another batch to test tastes;)

I think the drewl spot is a great indication how potent it is:rofl: I did sleep pretty decent! and its been a whileo_O

Gummies ?
84BB695E-6E4F-4B0B-B8BF-ADA7E5A569C3.jpeg

My first batch will not be canna infused just regular gummies for me to test and make sure I have the directions right!

Preston I’m gunna try your recipe just swap the oil for regular oil !

Here we go!

Gummies ?
84BB695E-6E4F-4B0B-B8BF-ADA7E5A569C3.jpeg

My first batch will not be canna infused just regular gummies for me to test and make sure I have the directions right!

Preston I’m gunna try your recipe just swap the oil for regular oil !

Here we go!
Sweet!
:high-five:
You could always sub water instead of the oil since you're not going an infused batch... but using a bit of normal oil will give you a good idea of how the "real deal" batch will set up.

They will be great! I'm sure of it!

Yo @InTheShed ....do my freshly harvested buds need to get down to curing RH before I decarb and make my gummies? My kosher x tangie had an incredible amount of larf/sugar leaves so looks like a lot of gummies are in order! Maybe some brownies too :ganjamon:

Just wasnt sure I could use yesterday's buds from harvest! If it will have any negative effect,,,id rather just wait!

Not at all. You just need to decarb longer because evaporation is a cooling process, so as the moisture boils off it keeps the buds from reaching decarb temps.
I have a Nova, does that change anything?

Yo @InTheShed ....do my freshly harvested buds need to get down to curing RH before I decarb and make my gummies? My kosher x tangie had an incredible amount of larf/sugar leaves so looks like a lot of gummies are in order! Maybe some brownies too :ganjamon:

Just wasnt sure I could use yesterday's buds from harvest! If it will have any negative effect,,,id rather just wait!
I would recommend drying them out if you are going to decarb in a Turkey bag. If they are wet and sealed up, they will steam in there for the first hour or 2. It leaves the remaining decarb'd bud tasting pretty "green".
If you aren't afraid to skunk out your house, decarb your wet material on an open cookie sheet and it will prevent the residual green flavor.

-P

Back
Top Bottom