Cooking with The Chronic

I dont mind the smell or anything, I live in the boonies...and since the harvest of this 24k Gold, the house has WREAKED of straight skunk. It's incredible :)

I may just wait it out, and go the easy route. I still have to clean flower room and dunk the Gold Rush this evening, maybe a foliar too now that I think about it!

Hmm, tough call...would I lose potency going in oven on cookie sheet prior to?
Im uber patient and am willing to wait if its easier/best
I have not noticed any drastic difference in potency between the 2 different methods. Not 100% sure though. I might be losing a little potency on the open cookie sheet, but it would be so minimal I've never noticed a difference in the final product.
I'm sure Shed has an idea of the real science there though.
:passitleft:

G
U
M
M
I
E
UPDATE!

Layed down the prep work first! Lightly dusted the trays with cornstarch....
F06516BB-55B2-4C1B-A928-5FAEC256D81E.jpeg

Then proceeded to whip up a batch of gummies ! I halfed your recipe @Preston9mm as a trial run and will make your full size once I make canna infused!
772EAF06-11EA-4BCE-9973-D51D0A8C2DCB.jpeg

Once the mixture was good to come off the heat I then used my syringe and filled the trays!
65011D9D-D287-4F1B-B15F-D2F2C6A91465.jpeg

And then they went into the fridge!
D0F5168F-8D72-45CB-B0BF-E5448BE9624B.jpeg

Now after 20 minutes ........

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    448 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    427.7 KB · Views: 41
G
U
M
M
I
E
UPDATE!

Then proceeded to whip up a batch of gummies ! I halfed your recipe @Preston9mm as a trial run and will make your full size once I make canna infused!

Once the mixture was good to come off the heat I then used my syringe and filled the trays!

Boom!

Like a boss!
:high-five:

Boom!

Like a boss!
:high-five:

No thanks to your pro video guide! Had a blunt and your video playing long side me like we were cooking together bro! Haha

So you know...... maybe you would wanna try I used almost 1/3 of a cup of oil in this half batch and they still turned out! So you could infuse some heavy strength gummies that way! Not sure how long they would stay set for but I’ll see with these! The wifey thinks they are great!!

G
U
M
M
I
E
UPDATE!

I am soooo going to have you do this lol
Also, try sprinkle the trays with powdered sugar(with a tea strainer) doesn't leave a starch taste

So, this happened:

The Roommate: “What’s that rubbery stuff?”

Me: “You didn’t eat one, did you?”

The Roommate: “Well, yeah.”

Me: [exasperated sigh]

The Roommate: “Why, it wasn’t poison, was it?”

Me: “No, it’s melatonin gummies that I made for the dog, made with cat food.”

The Roommate: “Oh My God!!!!”

Me: [hysterical laughter]

And then he tried to get me to try one. I told him I wasn’t going to eat a cat food gummie just to make him feel better.

And on top of everything, he knows I make edibles, so he knows better than to just randomly pop something I’m working on into his mouth. Lol

And to relate it to the thread, I thought of making the melatonin gummies because of this thread. This would also be great to do as CBD dog treats. I haven’t met a dog yet who will turn their nose up at cat food. :)

So, this happened:

The Roommate: “What’s that rubbery stuff?”

Me: “You didn’t eat one, did you?”

The Roommate: “Well, yeah.”

Me: [exasperated sigh]

The Roommate: “Why, it wasn’t poison, was it?”

Me: “No, it’s melatonin gummies that I made for the dog, made with cat food.”

The Roommate: “Oh My God!!!!”

Me: [hysterical laughter]

And then he tried to get me to try one. I told him I wasn’t going to eat a cat food gummie just to make him feel better.

And on top of everything, he knows I make edibles, so he knows better than to just randomly pop something I’m working on into his mouth. Lol

And to relate it to the thread, I thought of making the melatonin gummies because of this thread. This would also be great to do as CBD dog treats. I haven’t met a dog yet who will turn their nose up at cat food. :)

I really like the medical cat treats! the story is so funny!:rofl: No friend of mine dares to put there hands on something in the fridge or freezer before asking me haha.

I can’t believe how big of a hit this jelly recipe is now!!

Great job everyone!!

Awwww the molds! excellent job!
:high-five::high-five:

I know right? we have to be carefull or this forum becomes 420gummiesandplantsdotcom ;)

The molds are the only one i have. Almost had the gummie molds, but amazon was about to charge me over 100 dollars for shipping. This does need some attention as i do want some real gummies:p

Back
Top Bottom