Cooking with The Chronic

The recipe I use makes about 45 gummies this size per batch.
20181024_164113.jpg

Depending on the size of jello mix you got.... The standard box size is 3oz or 6oz. I use two of the 3 oz boxes when I make a batch.

Either way, you're good to go buddy!
:passitleft:
This is what we need in shop-to-be.
Full details please.
A mold of AngryBird :rofl::rofl:
A name...
Need to mix all your nicks into one
Or..... Each and one of you send me your recipe.. and it will be in your name.
preston's gummies

The bear molds I have hold 4-5ml and I made 140 gummies last batch using Preston’s recipe with the two boxes of Jello, two packets of gelatin, and I forget the rest. He changes his recipe every time he makes a batch!! Lol

Sounds like enough for a day or two LoL. i think the right name is "perfecting" his recipe every time? there are so many ways not to srew up? :laugh::laugh:

This is what we need in shop-to-be.
Full details please.
A mold of AngryBird :rofl::rofl:
A name...
Need to mix all your nicks into one
Or..... Each and one of you send me your recipe.. and it will be in your name.
preston's gummies

Well since december is "sinterklaas" time(and you like that specific tradition) i might drop the recipe for "Pepernoten" its spiced cookie but small. who would like to see it? if anyone likes it i will dive into the kitchen somewhere this week and make a show for ya guys hehe.

Sounds like enough for a day or two LoL. i think the right name is "perfecting" his recipe every time? there are so many ways not to srew up? :laugh::laugh:
Yeah buddy.... I still think the recipe I used for the video is my "standard" and I would recommend it to anyone.
But I'm just never satisfied. LoL.... always trying to reinvent the wheel. So I try a bunch of different stuff in the name of science. LoL

Just goes to show.... the recipe has quite a bit of "wiggle room" for little mistakes. They seem to always set up though....
:high-five:

Well since december is "sinterklaas" time(and you like that specific tradition) i might drop the recipe for "Pepernoten" its spiced cookie but small. who would like to see it? if anyone likes it i will dive into the kitchen somewhere this week and make a show for ya guys hehe.
That would be peppernut? Or gingers snaps?
Yes please.

Yeah buddy.... I still think the recipe I used for the video is my "standard" and I would recommend it to anyone.
But I'm just never satisfied. LoL.... always trying to reinvent the wheel. So I try a bunch of different stuff in the name of science. LoL

Just goes to show.... the recipe has quite a bit of "wiggle room" for little mistakes. They seem to always set up though....
:high-five:

Its great to know you can wiggle a little. ive been trying to re-invent the wheel for years... now i try nitro with the wheels already designd;)

That would be peppernut? Or gingers snaps?
Yes please.

Spot on! peppernuts, spiced cookies and alot of screaming kiddo's hehe

i sure could use some cookies lol

you dont have to wait, my fridge is kinda stacking at the moment hehe.:cool: just find you way to the netherlands and i leave the screaming kids away:high-five:

Well i promissed you the final product... and here is the pic

It was impossible to get it perfect, so its perfect this way. all 3 layers are infused. the core is a chocolate caramel, then a white layer and a dark stamp on it.

They did not turn out heavyweights, but its a nice cozy chocolate.

Beside the chocolate i am planning on making yummie gummie. You all made me drewl to much. since i like to try more natural stuff i ordered agar in stead of gelatine. saved a few cow skins :circle-of-love:

When the Jell-O comes in, and it should today or tomorrow, ill be making gummies along with you guys:high-five:

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: recipe in in box please. And a name. CraZysWeeD 's........ choco...

Its ok, i'll share anything i make. I just did the slow heating process with some existing chocolate. added enough oil(roughly 40ml?) and stir together. heat it slow in the Au bain-marie style. so pan with water, put a smaller pan in that and heat.

Normally i would start with cacao and butter... but i had no butter and cacao and oil doenst get solid that well hehe.

If you like to make the caramel to, just heat it up faster then you should and the mass splits into the caramel thing and liquid. that you get rid off and the caramel you blend with some oil.

The rest is blend and spread with cooling in between.

Ill call them "Spirit's Love Choc" not only the shape is a hearth, its also a kind and cuddly kind of chocolate...:slide:

auto correct made a mess.. I wanted to write crazy name and in went the crazy sWeeD.. Sry natural... :(
Thats ok, next time it might be a perfect name. and it suits the way the chocolate were made... a beautifull messed up recipe hehe. There is nothing to say sorry for:hug:

Morning @Preston9mm
I’m doing great my man and I hope you are as well! I got the day off so time to play in the tent give the girls a much needed defoliation and spreading to open up them too budsites as much as I can! These EM girls are exploding with little pistils everywhere! Shouldn’t be much longer left in stretch before full out flower mode now!

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom