Cooking with The Chronic

Im Going to attempt to make a stronger oil this run . Later today have EVOO AND Lecithin sunflower liquid form . Magic butter two as well how long 6 hrs on lowest setting ?

I feel for you, I have finished 6 loaves of bread and 6 more to go :thumb::Namaste:
Banana bread or pumpkin bread or some other flavor bread? :drool:
So far I've made 16 dozen cookies and 4 jello cakes. Gotta make another batch of everything tomorrow.

Im Going to attempt to make a stronger oil this run . Later today have EVOO AND Lecithin sunflower liquid form . Magic butter two as well how long 6 hrs on lowest setting ?
If you're going to run it through a second time, 4-6 hours will be fine for the first infusion. I run the second infusion at 180° for 6-8 hours.

Basically trying to only expose the first run to enough heat and time to get a good infusion. It will be exposed to more heat & time the second run.

Can't wait to see how it works out buddy! Gonna be some stout oil!

If you're just running it through once, set that MB2 to 180° and run it for 8 straight hours.
:passitleft:

Sourdough Artesian loaf
View media item 1518150natural yeast,flour,water & salt as basic as you can get. no preservatives. retarded rise in the fridge overnight for flavor.:Namaste:
Many thumbs up - those look so good! I know they must be good because you know to refrigerate the dough overnight. I do the same for my homemade pizza dough. :thumb::thumb:

I so want to eat those since Sourdough is the only kind of bread I eat! Post the recipe and how to make starter, please?
:thumb: Shed I follow Chad Robertson's method and recipe from his book Tartine bread. It is cooked in a dutch oven.
Water (80 degrees) 700 grams plus 50 grams
leaven 200 grams
total flour 1000 grams
white flour 900
whole wheat flour 100
salt 20
I have the procedure to make starter but my starter is (very old:rofl:) a hand me down from my dad.:rip: I could send some to you if you would like.
Heat dutch oven to 500 degrees, put bread in dutch oven ,score, turn oven to 450, bake 20 minutes, take off lid bake for 20 more.
The ingredients are mixed in a bowl first, except salt and 50 grams water which is added 20 minutes after main ingredients is mixed up. ( to prevent salt from killing yeast)
Then turn (mix) dough over in bowl hourly till risen. then it is shaped, put in a basket (banneton) in the refrigerator overnight and then into the dutch oven and baked.
I will send you the proceedure for starter if you would like or I could send some starter or there are sourdough sites that have it available. :Namaste:

If you're going to run it through a second time, 4-6 hours will be fine for the first infusion. I run the second infusion at 180° for 6-8 hours.

Basically trying to only expose the first run to enough heat and time to get a good infusion. It will be exposed to more heat & time the second run.

Can't wait to see how it works out buddy! Gonna be some stout oil!

If you're just running it through once, set that MB2 to 180° and run it for 8 straight hours.
:passitleft:
Okay I got bud in oven used 28 grams x2 so like 56 grams per 2 cups of olive oil as the magic butter says min two cups needed to operate functional. Used 10 -11ml lecithin

Bud on tray with tin foil and covered with tin foil at 240f and put in oven 110 mins

Will let cool by transport to freezer to preserve as the magic butter says . Then once cool in should I run ounce through six then then add second ounce for another 6 is what your saying brotha ?

Is a mason jar and in fridge okay for storage Preston I appreciate the help or anyone for that matter as long as it accurate of course lol

About 40 ish mins then i decided to go play ice hockey today, man great work out for a good hr then home to walk dogs. I now want to get lifted and do nothing with my life lol posted pics of ingredient I didn’t grind my bud I grinder this time I crumbled and remove few stems that were present.

I want this to be best infused run to date and I want it to happen on Preston thread .

Banana bread or pumpkin bread or some other flavor bread? :drool:
So far I've made 16 dozen cookies and 4 jello cakes. Gotta make another batch of everything tomorrow.
My kind of friend right there :Namaste::drool:

Here are few pics

I’ll take a pic of the decarbes bud when done and man ten mins In my house reeks lol TTB stinky @Jackalope damn this smoke with cure has improved bro it’s not to shabby and considering how quick I dried it still relatively smooth bro . Has that hint of super silver haze taste that ssh can give off .

Okay few pics
Merry Christmas everyone !

Then once cool in should I run ounce through six then then add second ounce for another 6 is what your saying brotha ?

Strain the first, then add new bud, and run again! #doubletrouble
:thumb:

:thumb: Shed I follow Chad Robertson's method and recipe from his book Tartine bread. It is cooked in a dutch oven.
Water (80 degrees) 700 grams plus 50 grams
leaven 200 grams
total flour 1000 grams
white flour 900
whole wheat flour 100
salt 20
I have the procedure to make starter but my starter is (very old:rofl:) a hand me down from my dad.:rip: I could send some to you if you would like.
Heat dutch oven to 500 degrees, put bread in dutch oven ,score, turn oven to 450, bake 20 minutes, take off lid bake for 20 more.
The ingredients are mixed in a bowl first, except salt and 50 grams water which is added 20 minutes after main ingredients is mixed up. ( to prevent salt from killing yeast)
Then turn (mix) dough over in bowl hourly till risen. then it is shaped, put in a basket (banneton) in the refrigerator overnight and then into the dutch oven and baked.
I will send you the proceedure for starter if you would like or I could send some starter or there are sourdough sites that have it available. :Namaste:
Thanks for the recipe dynamo! That's so great that you have kept the starter passed down from your dad. It's a cool home made legacy.

So you bake this in a metal pot? I've never heard of that but I'm no baker (besides canna-cookies for my dad with dementia).

You confused me with your first line about 700 grams plus 50 grams of 80 degree water. Is that 750 grams? And is there a particular type of yeast to buy? There seem to be a few standards.

If starter is something that can be shipped I would be honored to have some. I'd do my best to make you and your dad proud!

:thanks: again for posting this.
Then once cool in should I run ounce through six then then add second ounce for another 6 is what your saying brotha ?
Is there a reason you aren't putting all the bud in at once? Usually you only do two runs if you can't fit all the bud in the MB machine at once (or if you want to make an old batch stronger). If that's why, I wouldn't bother cooling it between batches. Just run it again (like P just said :)).

Strain the first, then add new bud, and run again! #doubletrouble
:thumb:
Duh makes sense thansks brotha

Woot woot let’s go see how much time is left on the decarb?

Thanks for the recipe dynamo! That's so great that you have kept the starter passed down from your dad. It's a cool home made legacy.

So you bake this in a metal pot? I've never heard of that but I'm no baker (besides canna-cookies for my dad with dementia).

You confused me with your first line about 700 grams plus 50 grams of 80 degree water. Is that 750 grams? And is there a particular type of yeast to buy? There seem to be a few standards.

If starter is something that can be shipped I would be honored to have some. I'd do my best to make you and your dad proud!

:thanks: again for posting this.

Is there a reason you aren't putting all the bud in at once? Usually you only do two runs if you can't fit all the bud in the MB machine at once (or if you want to make an old batch stronger). If that's why, I wouldn't bother cooling it between batches. Just run it again (like P just said :)).
Yeah I got 2 zips or 28grams x2 in tray in oven decarbing. another 16 mins to go .

Then I was going to run ounce through two cups then strain and run another zip through again as stated by Preston . This should help make my oil more potent which I have a high tolerance so this should be interesting I want to be happy and lifted I say bro then down and dumb lol

But if I can would I still get results with running all in the two cups say 8 hrs 180f? Or more benefits Syrian and re run second zip I think I am going to put extra time in this @Preston9mm buddy what should I try it with bro any recommendations that are fairly simple ?

Back
Top Bottom