Crawdaddy's 4'X4' Grow Tents w/Mars II 240X5W LED

Crawdaddy

Hello everyone and welcome to this journal.

This will be documenting the plants growing in my 4' X 4' grow tent. This will be an ongoing journal, so only constant will be set up of light/tent. Here is that set up, pretty simple nothing like CO2, yet.

4' X 4' Gorilla Grow tent, 7' tall (the 1' extender was like 1" to long for my ceiling :()
Top LED Mars II 240X5W(1200W) LED light. Actual draw is on order of ~450-500 I think.
6" Exhaust fan, controlled by variable speed/temp controller, set to go on high at 82F
12" Tabletop fan for circulation

Here are some pics of equipment:
Tent_closed.jpg

Full_tent_open.jpg
Exhaust_fan4.jpg

Top_of_Tent_1.jpg

To start this journal I have 8 plants going into their first day of 12/12.

My soil mix is one bale of Pro-mix with one bag of Ancient Forest.

1 Brainstorm clone in 3 gallon pot, been growing this strain for last 6 mos, sensitive to ferts, but has a great smell. May not continue with strain long term. Using General Organics (GO) nutes in soil
BS_11.jpg
BS_22.jpg

1 Hawaiian Snow clone in GH Waterfarm module(my first attempt at hydro). I will keep this strain, got some more phenos coming, but this one is for sure nice.
HS_12.jpg
HS_22.jpg

2 Each of Choco Chunk(clone from local grower), Super cheese (clones from free seed) and Double Berry(clones from free seed) Each of these have one in 5 gallon nursery pot and 5 gallon airpot using GO nutes in soil. This is a test to see if airpot any different in health of plants/buds.
SC:
SC_13.jpg
SC_23.jpg

CC
CC_12.jpg
CC_21.jpg

DB
DB_11.jpg
DB_21.jpg

The sheen you see on some leaves is the remains of Might Wash treatment gave them yeasterday. This plants showing no signs of mites, but it been an ongoing thing for me so this is preventative, I spraying all my plants down as they go into flower. I am not doing any training on these ladies. Seeing how grow au natural. I will trim lower branches/fans blocking bud sites though as stretch goes on.

Here is the full tent with plants, going to be crowded in here.
ALL_PLANTS3.jpg
all_plants_light_son.jpg

You are first Mr. RL!

You even beat me to my first order of business, changing the res water on Waterfarm.

Went to transition stage week 4 GH Flora fert schedule. Got some nice roots starting, hope they stay this white.

roots_16.jpg

Any hydro experts know if it bad for my roots to be hanging in air/laying on bottom of a pot i put medium container in while I dump and refill/add ferts to reservoir?

Subscribed. :ganjamon:

Definitely a penetration test - those suckers are filled in wall to wall.

LOL yea I need to cut down on my plant counts, like 1 big ass plant in this tent. But it so hard to chop any of them down :(

My eventual plan is to find my strains and grow 1 or 2 big plants in this tent at a time.

LOL yea I need to cut down on my plant counts, like 1 big ass plant in this tent. But it so hard to chop any of them down :(

My eventual plan is to find my strains and grow 1 or 2 big plants in this tent at a time.

Down the road you might try something like KoolKat's hempy SOG. He grew in cut-off 2-liter Pepsi bottles and had one big bud per plant going straight up. Got a bunch of them together and they didn't take up as much space as you'd think. I'm probably going to take a stab at that a couple of grows from now.

Yea I keep saying the same thing and just keep cutting more clones and popping more seeds..........:battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes:

subbed
those tents are expensive suppose to be hella strong tho :thumb:
Happy Sativaday Crawdad :high-five:

Yea I keep saying the same thing and just keep cutting more clones and popping more seeds..........:battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes:

I know i am always strain hunting, right now interested in Bubblegum by either Serious seeds or TH seeds

Subbed...nice set up! :thumb:

Subbed! First one ive announced. :) Looking great..

I'm subbed!

Welcome and thanks everyone.

Hopefully these ladies well perform well for the flower.

Back
Top Bottom