Crawdaddy's 2014 Summer Outdoor Season

Awesome last update Craw! Being a person that loves outdoor gardening and spends so much time on it I am just dwelling and living vicariously thru your grow. Everyday I'm out in the garden I just imagine a towering cannabis plant growing in the middle of my tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, and herbs. How beautiful it would be. Even if I could do it in a tent I would. I can only hope that one day I can.

Keep up the great journal! :thumb:

It really is a very nice looking machine with all very well made parts. It just has more than I need. Why a remote? I don't understand what that is necessary for other than maybe a paraplegic who can't move well or someone with physical limitations, but for people who don't have those, what is the remote for?

My theory is the remote is for people who don't like to page through menus or can't bend well to read the menus.
1 button for fan low, 1 button for fan medium. Etc.

This is it; Okay.

eq_vaporizer.JPG

Yep that looks like it.

It really is a very nice looking machine with all very well made parts. It just has more than I need. Why a remote? I don't understand what that is necessary for other than maybe a paraplegic who can't move well or someone with physical limitations, but for people who don't have those, what is the remote for?

When I first get it I was thinking same thing about remote. But the remote is just much easier to use then the 4 buttons on machine itself. It is not just a gimmick it does help. If you are coughing a lot every time you smoke it will be worth it to you over the months /years.

I think you will enjoy it so much if you buy one on my recommendation and totally hate it, I will buy it back from you and replace my 2year old one, even though it running great just dirty.

My theory is the remote is for people who don't like to page through menus or can't bend well to read the menus.
1 button for fan low, 1 button for fan medium. Etc.

Exactly!
I like it. Especially at 150 smackers, that a nice deal.

Heck I may buy myself a new one at that price, that is great deal.

Awesome last update Craw! Being a person that loves outdoor gardening and spends so much time on it I am just dwelling and living vicariously thru your grow. Everyday I'm out in the garden I just imagine a towering cannabis plant growing in the middle of my tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, and herbs. How beautiful it would be. Even if I could do it in a tent I would. I can only hope that one day I can.

Keep up the great journal! :thumb:

Thanks man, I am so happy I can grow outside, IMO there is simply no replacement for nature and the Sun as a light source.

About the remote, I find it one of the more luxurious parts of the unit. Not many other units have wireless receivers in them with a remote control. The remote control makes it easier to navigate the menus and to turn off/on the fan speeds, LED light, audio, and/or programmed times.

It makes it easier to turn on or off the fan while you are sitting on the couch, and turn off/ on the machine without having to get up. It is a neat perk that I really enjoy. I don't believe they sell one without the remote, or potpouri dish. After all, it is an aromatherapy device that can be used with many different herbs, not just cannabis.

After speaking with you all about the fan-system, I decided to try something new. A little technique.

When drawing my first hit off a bowl in the whip, I'll use the remote to turn it to fan speed 1 for approximately 1-2 seconds. If anyone has ever smoked a bowl of pure kief, that's what its like. Expands the lungs and gets you way high, no harshness either :), I will start doing this more often when I want that little extra strength out of a bowl. :hookah:

This is exactly why I asked. Now it makes a lot of sense to have the remote and I do see clearly why the potpourri would come in handy. I have a parrot and I can't really burn or vape any essential oils in the air. Parrots have bellows and don't filter the way our lungs do. This is another reason I want to start vaping. Nobody has ever smoked a cigarette in our home. When Mark smoked, he went outside. I never told him to do that, but the house was new and he did that on his own. That said, smoking pot is nothing like cigarettes, but still it is smoke.

When I had my procedure done at the doctors the other day I asked him his position on MMJ. He said he thought there clearly were uses for it which are evidently good, but he said it can irritate the lungs and stomach lining. Which is weird because he said I had inflammation in my stomach which I have no symptoms for. Now Mark just told me from the kitchen that he didn't say that. Maybe I combined it in my head. Never mind. The doctor thought well of it.

Sorry, I just smoked a joint!

Craw, if you tout the love for the machine and yes, 150 is a sweet deal. I think I'll go order it now after the journals. Thanks for all of your input and explanations. Much appreciated.

Harvested rest of autoflowers today, but last one that 2 weeks behind

Here is all of them. they all have great distinctive mostly fruity smells, nice buds but the 2nd one which is airy, but smells/looks potent. Last one is my favorite, but they all look potent! (and Levi the orange cat sleeping through the afternoon in his favorite spot)

DSCN22274.JPG
DSCN22282.JPG
DSCN22292.JPG
DSCN22302.JPG
DSCN2231.JPG
DSCN22321.JPG
DSCN22334.JPG
DSCN22344.JPG
DSCN22353.JPG

Now i can start getting the big plants in their final spots.

Hey Craw, I saw this: BRAND NEW 2013 ARIZER EXTREME Q 4.0 DIGITAL VAPORIZER + FULL WARRANTY
NEW 2014 BLACK MIDNIGHT CHROME MODEL on ebay; is this the one? It sells for $150
Jam, could you PM me a link to that? That's more like my kind of price.

Harvested rest of autoflowers today,
Everything's looking good Cdaddy but where's the harvest pics. You know the 420 rule: If we didn't see it it didn't happen. LOL...

Everything's looking good Cdaddy but where's the harvest pics. You know the 420 rule: If we didn't see it it didn't happen. LOL...

Well you will have to trust me!, they all in paper bags for each plant and drying out in veg closet. I will get some final weights in3-5 days:)

They look really good!! :cheer: :thumb:

Beautiful fade. :high-five:

Thanks man, yea I really only fed them 2-3 times total in flower.

Well in that case, Congrats...

Hi Bar. I'll PM you the site I bought it from for $154 including shipping. I tried to use the sponsors here but unfortunately all of them were $80 to $90 more. They are pretty quick to ship and have provided a tracking # already.

I have seen this often but this morning was VERY pronounced, perhaps cause ZERO clouds....

But all the plants had all their tops angled at a 45 degree angle toward the north east Sun, it is crazy how outdoor plants will 'track' the sun much like sunflowers. They are REALLY soaking it up, it supposed to be real Sunny again tomorrow morning so if they doing the same I will get some pics. Supposed to be hot tomorrow though, so going ot give them good dose of water.

Back
Top Bottom