Creating Female Seeds Using Colloidal Silver - With High Brix

Thanks to you man. You and I have talked about this for a long time. I made one half-hearted effort with some bunk CS spray 18 months ago where you've done it already. I'm committed this time. So, do you spray the CS like other foliars (when the birds are singing)? Or do you spray them in the dark and let them dry before exposing to light?

Here are my instrumentos de tortura...

Witness my custom-made brown plastic non-descript bottle. I'm using it to store the mixed solution (up to 16.7 oz of it according to the old label I peeled off to customize it), and the 1 oz atomizer...already filled and ready.
20160217_200220.jpg

I use some standard air tubing cut to desired lengths to be able to use my syringe to draw various liquids. In this case, colloidal silver solution.

:cool:

This unsuspecting participant got soaked with colloidal silver 60ppm this morning. I'll do this for 3 days in veg then pop it into flower, wait a week-ish and put the planned seed hostess in there too.

Lani1_reversal.jpg

Brief update..
Sprayed 5 Panama(+) 3-Fem, 2Males with 80ppm CS.
Topped the largest fem. Put the top into soaked pot that just had the Super Lemon Haze clipped..on its root ball.
Lightly scruffed 1-1/2" of the stem, made hole with my finger..sprinkled a pinch of Roots! from Doc Buds Kit,
put in hole, sealed, watered, sprayed with 1/4 DeStress, placed in tent..
If it takes, I will seed with pollen from male Panama(+)- spraying with CS maybe can change male pollen into female pollen?
I will then take seeds and pop them to see if males grow..

Well, I've had a minor setback today. As it turns out, the big, lush Ghost Train Haze #1 I had in the 10 gal pot...was a dude.

ex1_1.jpg

Not a hermie either, but a dude...from a fem seed? hmmm... :straightface:

2 weeks into flower and these popped out over the whole plant.

ex4_1.jpg

So, obviously, this eliminates this strain from the CS test (sux). But the Laniakeas all march on! I sprayed the L1 clone with 60ppm cs for the third time, and will place it into the flower tray in the 1 gal pot tomorrow.

Brief update..
Sprayed 5 Panama(+) 3-Fem, 2Males with 80ppm CS.
Topped the largest fem. Put the top into soaked pot that just had the Super Lemon Haze clipped..on its root ball.
Lightly scruffed 1-1/2" of the stem, made hole with my finger..sprinkled a pinch of Roots! from Doc Buds Kit,
put in hole, sealed, watered, sprayed with 1/4 DeStress, placed in tent..
If it takes, I will seed with pollen from male Panama(+)- spraying with CS maybe can change male pollen into female pollen?
I will then take seeds and pop them to see if males grow..

Hey ziggs.......I noticed you are rooting a top......I remember you doing this before......to you always clone as mentioned above?

I need to top this zamadelica clone that is in veg, and was wanting to try cloning.......before I get to those Jedi.....I'm am going to be putting the clone in a rapid rooter and under a dome with clonex.......I guess I was wondering the best procedure....,,it doesn't look like you clip any of the fan leaves......or really clean the cutting up at all......just wondered if a top is any different than a normal cuttin lower on the plant......:passitleft:

Hey ziggs.......I noticed you are rooting a top......I remember you doing this before......to you always clone as mentioned above?

I need to top this zamadelica clone that is in veg, and was wanting to try cloning.......before I get to those Jedi.....I'm am going to be putting the clone in a rapid rooter and under a dome with clonex.......I guess I was wondering the best procedure....,,it doesn't look like you clip any of the fan leaves......or really clean the cutting up at all......just wondered if a top is any different than a normal cuttin lower on the plant......:passitleft:

I've had pretty good success luck actually :) rooting tops(im always in bloom :thumb:) in both kit soil and in a rapid rooter and clonex.
I spray the entire Top with 1/4 DeStress

You are a Panamaniac!

Will do so, when I have any of the above, lol.

My spray bottle of choice is a used up black clonex mist bottle. When I last ordered root riots I needed to spend about $10 to get the free shipping on Amazon, lol. Never used it before, never needed and still don't. But I like the black bottle. I used it up on a tray of 50 clones and have it loaded with CS and ready. The clone batch isn't ready yet. I just potted them 2 days ago. So I have a few weeks yet before flipping my sprayed clones.

I plan on starting the CS as soon as the clones show recovery and new growth. After at least two weeks of veg + CS I will flip them. Two weeks later I'll flip the seed bearers. Hopefully I have pollen right about the time the buds are really building fast. I have 3 strains I'm hoping to fem seed.... blue dream, fruit punch and a locally grown blueberry x white widow strain. Going to spray an entire clone from each and pollinate a few whole plants from each. I'm talking 1 gallon size plants here.

Well, I do have a question. Is two weeks of separation about right in the wheel house, so to speak? I saw govcheeze (i think it was) mention one week.

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom