Creating Female Seeds Using Colloidal Silver - With High Brix

if a male can be converted to a female pollen or a pistil producing plant...:)

. . . I know I have read about this somewhere, at least once. Maybe a bit o' good luck and a bit o' Magic.
Thank you for documenting this. Too cool for school.

I have a spray here that claims to promote female growth in hermys but not sure about male, not sure it can be done but will be interesting to see the results :)

cool beans Feral.

Have a goofy wacky day. :goof:

Hi Doc,
I am going to follow along on this one too. I tried making my own CS spray a couple of years ago but did not have any luck producing male parts. I have learned since that I was supposed to start spraying while still in veg like you are doing, and I waited till right as I flipped to 12/12. I can confirm... this does not work.
Hopefully seeing you have success here will inspire me again... I was so hopeful at the time! Good luck! I am going to enjoy the show.

Em

O.K. Zig, nuts and bolts brother. Here are a few seemingly universal questions I see regarding this process:

1. How old (and how large) should my plants be before I start spraying CS?

2. What strength do you titrate to for application?

3. How often (and how much) do you spray?

4. What part of the plant do you spray? Does that change over time?

I have several brown-glass 2 oz atomizers. Will these suffice?

Cheers! :cool:

O.K. Zig, nuts and bolts brother. Here are a few seemingly universal questions I see regarding this process:

1. How old (and how large) should my plants be before I start spraying CS?

2. What strength do you titrate to for application?

3. How often (and how much) do you spray?

4. What part of the plant do you spray? Does that change over time?

I have several brown-glass 2 oz atomizers. Will these suffice?

Cheers! :cool:

1)Gov, thank you for the questions :)
I'd start in veg..As you know I dont truly veg. I would start 2-3 weeks in VEG. I started CS at 3-4 wks old with my light schedule..the sooner you spray the nodes and bud sites, the sooner you'll create female pollen, and you can pollenate itself if you wish to allow the window of seed maturity which is the goal. You can pollenate other strains with similar growth timing..you can harvest the buds that are done and allow the seed buds to mature. A viable healthy seed should be allowed to mature before picking.
I am pollenating part of the plant. I want to have seeds in the lower part...If you have a plant that you really want alot of seeds from, spray the whole thing. :)
You will produce 100s of seeds if you even if you partially spray a moderate sized plant (3-5 gallon pot). 1000s of seeds if a you are growing the sequel to the 50ft Woman :) (like duggan)
Something you can do, you can pollenate the same plant with different pollen at different sites..you will produce different genetic seeds on same plant. I would pollenate different branches with different pollen and not on same branch.

2) Im using approx 80ppm diluted from 10000..A 60ppm dilution/titration worked great with the CS(you have same brand and concentration (240ppm) I used previously, yes?)
3) Im spraying the sites I want to form pollen- daily, till slightly soaking..just like a DB Kit foliar :thumb:
4) Bud sites and underneath leaves near bud sites and nodes. Spray until 'nannas or 'balls form..then spray 2-3 days more

dilution formula for 240ppm CS to get to 60ppm
Im using 1 oz = 30 ml; filling a 2 oz bottle
C1V1=C2V2
240ppm * V1 = 60ppm
V1=4 ml 240 ppm CS

How much 60 or 80 ppm do you think is enough to reverse 2 clone-sized plants?

I'm doing this almost in-step with you Zig. I had planned on it even 3 months ago and your journal is right on time. I have 8 clones (6 of one strain and 2 of another). I would like to make fem seeds with both strains using 2 clones of each...one to spray, one to pollenate. A few dozen seeds is enough for me...more would be better, but I'll get what I get.

If it's cool with you, I'll drop a few pics as I go along...? :cool:

How much 60 or 80 ppm do you think is enough to reverse 2 clone-sized plants?

I'm doing this almost in-step with you Zig. I had planned on it even 3 months ago and your journal is right on time. I have 8 clones (6 of one strain and 2 of another). I would like to make fem seeds with both strains using 2 clones of each...one to spray, one to pollenate. A few dozen seeds is enough for me...more would be better, but I'll get what I get.

If it's cool with you, I'll drop a few pics as I go along...? :cool:

Gov and anyone else that wants to contribute their ideas, pictures etc here, you are certainly welcome and encouraged to post. :)

Gov I don't how much will be needed but a bottle will certainly be enough for your plants. I make the 80ppm in small batches 2-4oz because I'm spraying only 5 small plants and partially.
You should definitely store it in a dark bottle in cool dark place.
Light, air and heat are not friends of silver solutions.
I think the member (ex) I learned this from taped his spray bottle with duct tape to keep dark.
I have cobalt blue 4oz bottles from bulk apothecary dot com.

I believe It took 3-4+ weeks of CS to see the 'nannas.
It might be strain specific, as to how soon. IDK for certain.
This femming of the 3 Panama(+) seeds is just a start. :thumb:
I will be femming more strains as I start them. I'm trying Panama first since I've grown them about 9 times, it's an excellent strain IMO, it's fast under my lighting schedule (seed to smoke) in about 95 days, and she loves Docs Kit.

..And I love sativas

Back
Top Bottom