Creating Female Seeds Using Colloidal Silver - With High Brix

I just flipped this tray to a conventional 12/12 8 days ago (the parents of the clones...obviously) 3 different phenotypes of Laniakea and a really nice pheno of Rare Dankness Ghost Train Haze #1. It turns out all the beans I popped were females...but I'm still making fem beans. ;)

flower_tray.jpg

These little ones pushed roots in the dome and have been in the cups for about a week and a half. Currently on 18/6

babies66.jpg

That weird looking larger plant with the clones is another phenotype of GTH that has expressed a number of traits that seemed to slow it, but I had room and decided to let it grow some more to see what (if anything) it might do.

:cool:

p.s. To clarify, I have 2 clones of each phenotype of Laniakea and 2 of the better GTH#1.

They look great!!

DrZig

May I ask where you got your CS?

I thought I was ordering some on line a while back and Tiresias Mist is what arrived. Some sort of mineral concoction.
It actually worked quite well.

I ordered some again, and all my outdoor experiment yielded last summer was one seed!
It could have been from not being able to time things right outdoor, but still unacceptable.

DrZig

May I ask where you got your CS?

I thought I was ordering some on line a while back and Tiresias Mist is what arrived. Some sort of mineral concoction.
It actually worked quite well.

I ordered some again, and all my outdoor experiment yielded last summer was one seed!
It could have been from not being able to time things right outdoor, but still unacceptable.

Welcome Hash, :)
From what I've read Tiresias Mist is supposedly CS in a higher concentration and pricier :)
it may say ingredients on .. You have an EC meter to check the ppm?
10,000 PPM

this is what I'm using with this thread..im pretty sure I didnt pay this price..im thinking $89-92 it will last long time.
I had this for health.

they have other concentrations..

CS of >30pm will supposedly alter the female hormones to produce female pollen..may take longer. :)

I've got nothing to add but I like to learn. Mind if I sit in?

Yes , we do!! Get out! .....Your not welcome!!!...:rofl::grinjoint::allgood: 420G, come on aboard would ya, i'm just messin around. Of course your welcome :high-five: This is a great journal with lots of great growers , who are great people as well. You got lucky and picked out a good one ! cheers:thumb:

Im interested to see how this works. I looked at a couple older posts about the topic last week when you were talking about it. It sure would be nice to produce seeds instead of buying them, plus you could rotate through a larger strain selection without keeping cuts of your favorites going. Sounds good to me:Rasta:

Welcome all you CannaManiacs & CannaWoManiacs who I didnt yet personally meet and greet you. :love:

Sprayed with home mixed 80ppm C.S. 2/3 Female Panama(+) at their lower 2 node levels - The 3rd female is still recouping(although all 3 females are in same pot- lucky!) from accidentally prematurely receiving a foliar spraying. They are just over 4 weeks old :)
image7264.jpeg
-sorry for the lights on..

Both doods, both are in separate pots- double lucky! :) got their entire plants' sprayed- im trying to see, and Im trying this late in their grow since they mature earlier than females..males of the Canna species at least do :rofl: ..if a male can be converted to a female pollen or a pistil producing plant...:)

image7265.jpeg

image7266.jpeg

Both doods, both are n separate pots- double lucky! :) got their entire plants' sprayed- im trying to see, and Im trying this late in their grow since they mature earlier than females..males of the Canna species at least do :rofl: ..if a male can be converted to a female pollen or a pistil producing plant...:)

I have a spray here that claims to promote female growth in hermys but not sure about male, not sure it can be done but will be interesting to see the results :)
La Femme Sex Change Hormone is a Sex Change Plant Hormone. La Femme induces a predominance of female flowers. La Femme stops male flower production on hermaphrodites, and promotes females when grown from seed.

Back
Top Bottom