Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" of 420 pics here.

I don't think I can contend with that gargantuan cola but I'm glad to contribute nonetheless.

P100012511.JPG
lloks descent how lomg u been at it.im guessing just for fup in all good intention.let me no if im close.2 1/2 yrs.anyway lookjs nice

hi guys, this was my very first grow, just finished last week. This is 1 big bushy plant i could hide behind. plant. We got 14oz of blue cheese, we made some mistakes along the way but lessons learned and heeded.

sorry im having trouble uploading the image.

farmerbarny Be Happy be Nice and be Kind!!!!

Welcome Merkabah,
Aloha from Hawaii. Glad to have you on board of this great site. The members here are just wonderful and if you need any help or anything to offer, we are here for you. Keep It Green. sunnyside58.

hi guys, this was my very first grow, just finished last week. This is 1 big bushy plant i could hide behind. plant. We got 14oz of blue cheese, we made some mistakes along the way but lessons learned and heeded.

rockwool and DWC wilma drip. 600w mh during veg, then changed the bulb to 600w hps orange/red spectrum
decent oxygen pump

farmerbarny Be Happy be Nice and be Kind!!!!

big_single_blue_cheese_plant.JPG

hopefully this pic will appear.

Thanks so much ottothief,:welcome:

i learnt everthing from this site and a little fron my local hydro store, yes i tended to her everyday although iv got timers but your first grow you want to watch everything. just started 3 blue cheese and 3 white rhino and im going to do a journal this time. They have just gone under the 600w mh hps. thanks but i dont think ive mastered the art just yet but respect for the compliment, all the info is on this site to produce good plants in various set ups,

farmerbarny Be Happy be Nice and be Kind!!!! :thanks:

Well I guess I should put something up, some nice girls
I have this 13" diesel plant in week 7(bloom 5) under a 150w hps & a 130w led.
lights have been on 12/12 starting from week 2.

week5_diesel.JPG

damn, feminized seeds grow that small?

About when she went into veg I changed lights to 12/12.

She has 5 branches but the last 2 are less than 1 inch and are at the base of the main cola, so I say it's a 3 cola plant.:)
I removed all but 2 lower branches, but not the fan leaves.
I did 1 lst bend so the lower fans could get better light and my cannabis gnome needed some shade.

I also have 3 plants in my closet that are 3 weeks older.(dwc)
1 og kush and 2 power kush.

IMG_51851.JPG

IMG_49772.JPG
IMG_49762.JPG
this is Omrita, my favorite currently. Very high in CBD, delicious as well, sweet pungent aroma, mmm Kiss that nug goodby. :bong:.

I'd rather smoke that nug goodbye lol

Back
Top Bottom