Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" of 420 pics here.

This is Master kush no chemicals or bug sprays :high-five:
0021019.JPG

puncedelion,

great job, they look very healthly plants, were they grown from cuttings or did you germinate them?

farmerbarny Be Happy be Nice and be Kind!!!!

WOW,

That made my mouth water. I hope I can proudly post a pic this mid-October. I wish I had seed or clone of all of those pics.:goodjob:

Jim Bonghead

hi all,

Dr dread, very nice looking bud, think it would look even better in my bubbler :adore:
:thumb:

Mullum, nice, lots of trichcromes on that plant, even the fan leaves are bearing, hope you get a great smoke, :bravo:

:Namaste: As everyone can see, a lot of Tender Lovin Care has gone into these ladies, nurtured from day 1 to the very end, being presumptuous it was a pleasure for the growers to care and look after these fit looking gals, good luck and thanks for the time to put these pics up for us all to share. An inspiration if you ask me.
:420:

farmerbarny Be Happy be Nice and be Kind!!!! :thanks:

Never seen one that small looking so good !! Well done!! :goodjob: :thumb: :bravo:

hi all, very nice looking bud,

:rollit:

azcruiser will you let me know what she is when dry, would like to know how much should/is lost during the drying/curing cycle.

Thanks in advance, :goodjob:

Hi and thx azcruider,

:thanks:

Wow wasnt expecting it lose that much, basically you've lost 2/3rds. Off 14.5 oz wet i ended up with little over 11oz. Over here in the UK "near Manchester" most ppl dont cure they just dry, so i bet that your smoking some smooth strong green. It still takes my pain away"Arthritis in my hands", ye i used to work in IT, but i wish we could swap places for an hour just to see the difference.

:goodjob:

Thanks again azcruiser, happy smoking :allgood:

:420:

Back
Top Bottom