First grow, first harvest, outdoor ocean grown OG
photo_8_20.JPG
photo_9_19.JPG

Thanks!:420:
~RL

Very nice buds Lee !! Congrats on your first grow, you should be proud !! :goodjob: :thumb: :bravo: :yummy:

WOW:goodjob: (relaxed lee)

Just out of curiosity,What strain is that ? And how tall is the top cola,from the pic it looks over 6 feet tall....I have never seen a plant that tall in my life and I have been doing this for almost 20yrs...

Awesome pic,
Jim Bonghead

WOW:goodjob: (relaxed lee)

Just out of curiosity,What strain is that ? And how tall is the top cola,from the pic it looks over 6 feet tall....I have never seen a plant that tall in my life and I have been doing this for almost 20yrs...

Awesome pic,
Jim Bonghead

Thanks Jim, that means a lot to me (first time grower) coming from an experienced grower. The strain is related to OG Kush ( its OG ), but may be a SFV cut which grows tall ( not bushy like OG Kush ), leggy, and thrives in high heat scenario. This was my first plant, it has never been topped or really messed with. So, that is the natural figure of the plant. The plant itself is 7-8 feet tall, and I think the main cola (to where the bulk of the bud stops) would be about 3 feet. Either way, it's a strong, heady, OG.

Check out JASPL's garden, guy's got like 14 foot tall giants.. lol

Thanks again for looking at my baby!

~RL

WOW Relaxed Lee, Very nice. Job Well Done. How was the stone? Did I read right? 11oz. from your very tall and very nice looking tree?
Awesome,, "Keeping It Green". sunnyside58

Keep up the good work (RL). Just because I have been doing this off and on for aboot 20yrs. I got most of my know how from trial and error. This is the first yr. I have grown in aboot 7yrs. I have learned to ask questions and take advice from many different sources. Alot which came from this sight. When I first started internet was not available. Only insight that could be had was ask ed from high times. So needless to say, I am still learning. I think growing in every state should be legal for personal use. This is my hobby, it makes me happy to grow stuff and not just mj. I like growing exotic fruits such as yellow watermelon and weird stuff like that.
Peace,
Jim Bonghead

First post, long time reader.
Hey Everyone, this was my first cycle, I think its turning out pretty damn sweet if I do say so myself.

This is my set up:
4x4x8 Secret Jardin
Hortilux 1000w HPS
XXXL Ocho hood
8" Vortex (exhaust)
24" Phat filter ( I live in apartments)

Temp stays consistent 85 degrees and 48% humidity

The ladies are growing in Nutrifield Coco
-Nf Part A & B
-Nf-zyme (trans/veg)
-Big bud weeks 2-4
-Finished with Heavy Fire

This is my first time trying to provide myself with a personal supply of stonies, so let me know what ya think.
My banana kush is nearing end of week 8 of flower and the LA is ending week 6.
enjoy!
-
IMG_17276.jpg
IMG_17182.JPG
IMG_16607.jpg
IMG_17109.jpg
IMG_17132.jpg
IMG_17304.jpg

Aloha P-D,
very nice indeed. When I "Grow" up, I want to be just like you. Wow, outstanding plants. Keep us posted on the harvest and of course the stone. If it taste and the stone is as good as it looks, wow it will be some killer trip. keep us up on that. One question if you don't mind, where did you get your seeds from or were they clones. What is the origin of those beautiful plants?

First post, long time reader.
Hey Everyone, this was my first cycle, I think its turning out pretty damn sweet if I do say so myself.

This is my set up:
4x4x8 Secret Jardin
Hortilux 1000w HPS
XXXL Ocho hood
8" Vortex (exhaust)
24" Phat filter ( I live in apartments)

Temp stays consistent 85 degrees and 48% humidity

The ladies are growing in Nutrifield Coco
-Nf Part A & B
-Nf-zyme (trans/veg)
-Big bud weeks 2-4
-Finished with Heavy Fire

This is my first time trying to provide myself with a personal supply of stonies, so let me know what ya think.
My banana kush is nearing end of week 8 of flower and the LA is ending week 6.
enjoy!

Congrats on an excellent grow!! I have been growing for 35 yrs, have helped many others with grows, your girls look better than some I know that have been growing for over 10yrs !! You should be proud of them, of course we want to know how kickass the high is and how much you net on harvest. I try to grow new strains every 12-18 months for the last 15 yrs to control the many symptoms of MS. I start with regular seeds, then clone after I have established females. Use to keep mothers before I started having to change so much, now just take clones before I move my girls to the Bloom Room !! I'm also interested in knowing if you used seeds or clones and if seeds what type (feminized, autoflowering or regular)! :goodjob: :bravo:

Thought I'd jump in with a couple shots of some all organic Prop. 215 legal CO2 induced Silver Mist x Grand Daddy Purple from my last indoor harvest which ended up smelling and tasting like grapes after being cured for a few weeks.

Indoor_Silver_Mist_x_Grand_Daddy_Purple1.jpg

Organic_Silver_Mist_x_Grand_Daddy_Purple_Cola.jpg

Back
Top Bottom