Star fish anyone????????????
Photo3189.jpg

Thanks so much Cola Monster !! Checked out your Blueberry X Cheese, you are a COLA MASTER !! They look most excellent!! Now I really miss being able to grow outdoors!! Hope you will be posting pics right before harvest and your nuggets after!! :thanks:

You quite welcome TJ and thanks for the kind words but if you wanna know the truth I'm just a novice grower at best and owe everything I've learned about the cannabis tree to Jorge Cervantes and his book "Marijuana Horticulture, the Indoor/Outdoor Medical Growers Bible" which was very informative and a must read for anybody interested in producing their own bud. Pics. to come after harvest is done and thanks again!:ganjamon:

Photo3299.jpg
I am new to this site. I think I am posting replies properly, but when i look on line it seems like I am replying to my own posts. I dont know???? I guess I will muddle through.:Namaste:

Wow that is a MAGNIFICENT bush !!! How long was she in veg? I've never grown a bush with that many colas, about 6-8 usually. I tend to grow more in numbers. I have 23 clones of 6 strains that are into veg week 4 that I am going to be moving this weekend to the Bloom Room HPS 12/12. Will post some pics of them soon. Hope they look half as good as your bush !! :thumb: :bravo: :yummy:

I agree very very nice. Hey TJ wouldnt mind seeing some of your gems. It is nice to show off the fruits of our labors.

I know for sure that Dream Queen is around week 6 LA Con on the other hand maybe end of week 3 or 4? Lol I'm working on a 11 week flowering schedule with her apparently. Basically just keep turning the lights on and off until all pistils are bright orange/red. Lost a few weeks because of the shock bullshit.

IMG_41761.JPG
IMG_41781.JPG
IMG_41773.JPG
IMG_41842.JPG
IMG_41793.JPG
IMG_41921.JPG
IMG_41961.JPG
IMG_41864.JPG

IMG_4199.JPG
IMG_41981.JPG
IMG_41972.JPG

Back