Some fictional mid tree colas on a fictional wide mouth jar lid.Gotta get a better camera. These do not quite do them justice but here they are
Photo3531.jpg
Photo3526.jpg
5gram.jpg
Photo3528.jpg
Photo3525.jpg
3gram.jpg
Photo3527.jpg
Photo3524.jpg
4_gram.jpg
4gram.jpg

WOW, Gorgeous ladies Alkhemist!! Well done !! :goodjob::bravo:

A few updated bud shots from my Prop. 215 legal crops. Enjoy and rock on!:ganjamon:

DSC06502.jpg

DSC06511.jpg

DSC064511.jpg

A couple shots at dusk of my greenhouse grown Grand Daddy Purple x AK-47 bush which is around five weeks into flowering.:ganjamon:

Organic_Grand_Daddy_Purple_x_AK-47_Bush.JPG

Grand_Daddy_Purple_x_AK-47_Colas.JPG

god i miss outdoors!!! magnificent specimen brother!

Thanks for the thumbs up mates and the three shots I posted above are from the top down Grand Daddy Purple x Silver Mist, Grand Daddy Purple x AK-47, then some Blueberry x Cheese. And yep Alkhemist, I love the ol' outdoors myself since the plants grow big as trees here in Cali. with no lose in potency from what I've experienced over the seasons. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

I miss my old trees, ya'll are making me jealous !! Been 30yrs since I had to get out the chainsaw to cut my girls down!!

A few updated bud shots from my Prop. 215 legal crops. Enjoy and rock on!:ganjamon:

DSC06502.jpg

DSC06511.jpg

DSC064511.jpg

She is beautiful Mr.Monster! How big this is top? InchXinch if you don't mind me asking, she's got my curiosity going :)

She is beautiful Mr.Monster! How big this is top? InchXinch if you don't mind me asking, she's got my curiosity going :)

Thanks Sphnx, the bottom top shot of my Blueberry x Cheese if that's the photo your referring to of the three I posted is about a foot or so long and six inches round with a few weeks to go before harvesting. Here's a couple more I took today of the two biggest colas I've got growing in my garden which are over 14 inches in height and around the same in diameter. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Organic_Blueberry_x_Cheese_Cola2.jpg

Blueberry_x_Cheese_Cola.jpg

Back
Top Bottom