I can't mess up the cure, it's a lot of medicine and I want to be able to enjoy the taste and the smell. It sounds like you've got a shitload of grow knowledge. Wax on wax of greatone, kidding, Like I said I just harvested and the meds are yankee fuckin doodle. Can you give me some cure tips please

Some final shots for all the photography buffs of this years Prop. 215 legal crop before I finish harvest. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC005093.JPG

DSC003707.JPG

DSC004956.JPG

DSC004595.JPG

DSC003386.JPG

DSC004905.JPG

DSC004635.JPG

DSC003985.jpg

DSC004842.JPG

I can't mess up the cure, it's a lot of medicine and I want to be able to enjoy the taste and the smell. It sounds like you've got a shitload of grow knowledge. Wax on wax of greatone, kidding, Like I said I just harvested and the meds are yankee fuckin doodle. Can you give me some cure tips please

Hey Clever, when it comes to drying and curing my bud I do everything by the book that you can see posted on my homepage written by Jorge Cervantes with keeping the temperature at around 65-75 degrees and the humidity between 45-55 so I get a slow even dry and then when the stems start to snap trim it up finely and stick it in a curing jar which I open daily for fifteen minutes or so for the first month to let it breathe then close it up to keep in the freshness as well as flavor. Works for me although I'm sure others here have their own techniques and opinions which is up to you on who's advice you take and methods you use mate. Hope that helps! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Remember to keep this thread just to show off those beautiful photos, let's start another thread for Q&A please :Namaste:

2012-09-23_19_56_15.jpg

my 2-4 inch clones taken from flowering sativa og kush mother at 4-5 weeks. concentrating THC..
photo_11_21.JPG
photo_12_20.JPG
photo_9_34.JPG
photo_10_28.JPG

I must add this is an outdoor grow which is literally on the ocean. The photoperiod dictating the outcome. However I am pleased.

Some tightly trimmed bud shots from my gallery of the different strains I had growing in this years garden.:ganjamon:

Greenhouse_Grand_Daddy_Purple_x_O_G_Kush.JPG

Organic_G_D_P_x_O_G_Kush_Bud1.JPG

G_D_P_x_AK-47_Bud.JPG

Organic_G_D_P_x_AK-47_Nugget.JPG

G_D_P_x_Silver_Mist_Nug_.JPG

Beautiful Sativa Smoke2Js!! Very healthy lady you got there, well done !! :goodjob:

A couple nug. shots of my greenhouse grown Grand Daddy Purple x O.G. Kush which is a strain I created in the past that smells like passion fruit after drying. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Grand_Daddy_Purple_x_O_G_Kush_Nuggets.JPG

Greenhouse_Grand_Daddy_Purple_x_O_G_Kush1.JPG

Nice looking buds. I thought I could smell them. lol, than I realized it was mine i was smelling cuz they smell fruity too. But those are some yummy looking buds. Nice harvest. Aloha

Thought I'd throw afew fast pic's out there. Relaxed Lee I see you changed your name alittle. Sounds good.
Here's a Berkley Blue from Stoney Girl Gardens seeds;
BB_2_4.JPG

And a Speotnik#1 from Paridise Seeds;
Speotnik_1.JPG

Just acouple of mine. Got tons of pic's on my gallery. Keepem Green

Hey guys how are you all??
Well i just thought id add some pics of my last grow just harvested, C99xPR. She grew to over 6'2 in her pot, soil grow 400w MH/Hps.
She had 4 main cola's over 2ft long and another 6 x 1ft solid buds. Im not sure on the weight of it all as i got BROKEN INTO last night and have only got 4, 2 x ft buds left with some small buds i had taken.. I AM SHATTERED..
But i do have some photo s of the buds and how some looked, Hope you like them??
2012-10-31_16_02_06.jpg
2012-10-31_17_49_24.jpg
2012-10-31_18_49_50.jpg
2012-10-31_18_40_23.jpg

Thanks guys, Smokemup..:welcome:

Wow very nice looking lady you got there !! Sorry for the assholes who ripped you off. I know how you feel, I fell asleep with several in my house, woke up 2 hrs later to find all gone with the 4 ozs of fresh cured buds !! :sorry::bong::tokin::peace::hookah:

Back
Top Bottom